Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The truth at last - You all love Liverpool FC

lert

LE
Seems as good a place as any to leave this. Only 4 changes for the Mighty Imps tonight
EisoVjFXkAEiwDH.jpeg

COYI

Good run out for some tonight.

The Pink Echo never used to show the table until at least 4 games in and I make a point of never looking at the table until after that point.

Until then I will let others talk about the finer points of top 4 with 2 games played ^~

I never was a great fan of Roy Hodgson as Liverpool or England Manager if I'm being honest. But by fcuk did he nail it on last night's MOTD with his comment on VAR and the Handball rules.

Credit where its due, the man was spot on, as was Jamie Caragher after the Tottenham v Newcastle match.

Why can't the fcukwits who made the rule just own up and admit it, they got it wrong, so man up and fix it. FFS

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Sky Documentaries is currently showing 'Kenny' and I found myself enthralled last night - the likes of MrShanklysboots can probably recite the voice-over verbatim but for those who haven't come across it, it's a very good way to spend an hour and a half or so, even if you're not a Liverpool fan and just love sport.

Oops

War Hero
I'm worried, I've found myself agreeing with both Tyler and Neville tonight..
T "Its not VAR that's ruining the game it's the handball Law."
N "When arsenal have five men back in their box trying to play out, theres trouble ahead when you're playing Liverpool "
I'll have to go back to Radio Merseyside.
Oh, Keano has just rattled Jurgen.... "Sloppy"
Hmm, Robbo for five seconds I s'pose.

Three points to the current World and English Champions and Arsenal firmly back in their box.

Glad there was no handball bollocks, a win and 35 cup finals left.

Moving on.

Just seen Thiago Alcantara tested positive for Covid.19.

I wonder how the FA are going to deal with a team if they can’t play a game due to COVID.

I remember Brian Robson’s Middlesbrough being deducted 3 points because they failed to play a game through illness.

I wonder how the FA are going to deal with a team if they can’t play a game due to COVID.

I remember Brian Robson’s Middlesbrough being deducted 3 points because they failed to play a game through illness.

Whoever was supposed to play Spurs in the last round of the League cup had to forfeit their place and give Spurs a bye. Just award the opposition a 3-0 win maybe?

I’ve just order my lad a first team shirt £128. It’s a bit shocking, I’m sure that’s up £50 on last year.

I’ve just order my lad a first team shirt £128. It’s a bit shocking, I’m sure that’s up £50 on last year.

That is obscene. Even £50 less than that (ie last years price) is obscene.

But £128? Ridiculous. You can do what you want with your money of course, it’s entirely your choice and totally up to you, but as long as there are sufficient fans like you who are willing to pay the money, the club (along with all other football clubs) will continue to wring every last penny out of it - its “what the market will bear”

But it’s obscene.

That is obscene. Even £50 less than that (ie last years price) is obscene.

But £128? Ridiculous. You can do what you want with your money of course, it’s entirely your choice and totally up to you, but as long as there are sufficient fans like you who are willing to pay the money, the club (along with all other football clubs) will continue to wring every last penny out of it - its “what the market will bear”

But it’s obscene.

I agree, I wouldn’t buy it for me, it’s for my lad and he’s worth every penny of that and more. He did try and give me the money, but I refused.

As much as I love my manager, it breaks me that he just doesn’t care about the cup competitions. There isn’t a universe where a midfield of Grucich, Wilson and Jones will win a game against a premiership side.

That we got to penalties is a reflection on how poor Arsenal were in my opinion.

Oh well, maybe the FA Cup......

One or two shockers from the young lads. Reese Williams was bloody awful and struggled as a right back. He should have been taken off. Wilson wasn't effective, and I knew he was going to miss his penalty even before he took it.

The substitutions left me baffled.

Some poor judgement all round.

Latest Threads