Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The truth at last - You all love Liverpool FC

oh god, please don't start all that again this season. It got tiresome back in 2019 but everyone was too polite to say... :roll:
Couldn't give a shiny shite.

We have to win thirty six more games to win the league as far as we know.

I will continue to point it out. You're welcome to scroll past.

Now, want to talk footie that we've just watched or continue to snipe at people for posting shite you don't have to read?

Last edited:
This amuses my tiny mind: Villa and City are yet to kick a ball this season, but they’re already ahead of Man Utd, SHeff Utd, West ham, Fulham, Southampton and WBA on goal difference and zero points between them :)

This amuses my tiny mind: Villa and City are yet to kick a ball this season, but they’re already ahead of Man Utd, SHeff Utd, West ham, Fulham, Southampton and WBA on goal difference and zero points between them :)

Thats about the right company for ManUre.

I studied Thiago closely when he came on, his accurate silky passing and ability to operate in his own space (thanks Christensen) reminded me greatly of Jan Molby, of yesteryear.
Watching Werner collapse like he'd been clobbered by twenty stone of muscle and flab confirmed it..
The most annoying part of the whole match was yet again listening to Martin Tyler that sour Manc. prattle on about Chelsea's "Unlucky" penalty failure.......

I think Senor Alisson might like a word, you bitter Tw#t.

Are you saying Thiago is fat?
Must be,
How else do you explain these honed athletes that footballers are nowadays, falling over like they've just been hit by a truck?
When football was played in black and white ( I just remember going round to watch Brazil vs England on a rich farmers' colour telly in 1970) I'm certain it was only those devious, diving, cheating, Latino types that fell over alot.
Eta.
Molby would NEVER have got back as far his own box, in fact I wonder if he rarely left the centre circle whether for a tackle or a drink.

Tenuous link.....

Quoted 'Rich Farmer' was sis' Godfather, sold his farmhouse to Phil Babb.......
He was a bit of a nutjob, but his Missus was luvvverly...
Divorce happened....
House got let out to his mate David James for a while, (he was on another Planet too)
Then it went quiet for a while, I was walking for paper one sunday morning , we lived half a mile between Babb and David Moores (chairman), when this bald loopy bloke wobbled down the pavement on a mountain bike that he couldn't steer and pedal at the same time.....
His shoulders were wider than the handlebars, and he spoke very poor english, but what a nice bloke.
Fabien Bartez had moved in...
His other half was Linda Evangelista (Supermodel)....... she was,well, feckin SuperLuuuuverly!

The house was finally bought by an acquaintance of mine, he's made his money flogging stuffed teddies......
I grew up with his Missus.....
She was mad, bad and luverly,
She's the height of social respectability now.

Ultra tenuous link.....

My Ex Missus' cousin played for Souness ( at the time he was the youngest ever to play in European competition)...he was one of the Spice Boys (minor player) God is his kid Robbie's Godfather....
His knees couldn't cope with the intensity, he gave up his shirt No. to a kid called Michael Owen
He's taught daughter to drive, he owns a driving school with Phil Neales' lad.....

He's just taken a back seat (swidt) cos he's been offered a full time coaching role under Herr Klopp.....
His
Missus is also Luverly.........

My Ex. really,really isnt...
Cricket was my sport...
I met her whilst I was playing.....

Hmm.

Must be,
How else do you explain these honed athletes that footballers are nowadays, falling over like they've just been hit by a truck?
When football was played in black and white ( I just remember going round to watch Brazil vs England on a rich farmers' colour telly in 1970) I'm certain it was only those devious, diving, cheating, Latino types that fell over alot.
Eta.
Molby would NEVER have got back as far his own box, in fact I wonder if he rarely left the centre circle whether for a tackle or a drink.

Tenuous link.....

Quoted 'Rich Farmer' was sis' Godfather, sold his farmhouse to Phil Babb.......
He was a bit of a nutjob, but his Missus was luvvverly...
Divorce happened....
House got let out to his mate David James for a while, (he was on another Planet too)
Then it went quiet for a while, I was walking for paper one sunday morning , we lived half a mile between Babb and David Moores (chairman), when this bald loopy bloke wobbled down the pavement on a mountain bike that he couldn't steer and pedal at the same time.....
His shoulders were wider than the handlebars, and he spoke very poor english, but what a nice bloke.
Fabien Bartez had moved in...
His other half was Linda Evangelista (Supermodel)....... she was,well, feckin SuperLuuuuverly!

The house was finally bought by an acquaintance of mine, he's made his money flogging stuffed teddies......
I grew up with his Missus.....
She was mad, bad and luverly,
She's the height of social respectability now.

Ultra tenuous link.....

My Ex Missus' cousin played for Souness ( at the time he was the youngest ever to play in European competition)...he was one of the Spice Boys (minor player) God is his kid Robbie's Godfather....
His knees couldn't cope with the intensity, he gave up his shirt No. to a kid called Michael Owen
He's taught daughter to drive, he owns a driving school with Phil Neales' lad.....

He's just taken a back seat (swidt) cos he's been offered a full time coaching role under Herr Klopp.....
His
Missus is also Luverly.........

My Ex. really,really isnt...
Cricket was my sport...
I met her whilst I was playing.....

Hmm.

Do you practice being dull, or is it a natural talent?

Then pop back tonight when we can all lament losing to the mighty Imps.

Interesting situation with the table and fixtures. Of the top 5, in the next games, Palace play Everton, Leicester play City and we host Arsenal. All 6 pointers. If one team wins and the others draw, they open a lead right at the start of the season. Let’s hope it’s us and it’s the start of a re-run of last season. Even one draw would start to see some of the chaff falling away.

Bizarrely, Villa might rain on that parade when they catch up their game in hand, but it’s very early days.

Interesting situation with the table and fixtures. Of the top 5, in the next games, Palace play Everton, Leicester play City and we host Arsenal. All 6 pointers. If one team wins and the others draw, they open a lead right at the start of the season. Let’s hope it’s us and it’s the start of a re-run of last season. Even one draw would start to see some of the chaff falling away.

Bizarrely, Villa might rain on that parade when they catch up their game in hand, but it’s very early days.
Anyone who seriously thinks Palace and to an extent Everton, will still be in the mix come Christmas needs to give their head a wobble!

LUFC on the other hand.... :-D :roll:

And ManUre? ^^

Anyone who seriously thinks Palace and to an extent Everton, will still be in the mix come Christmas needs to give their head a wobble!

LUFC on the other hand.... :-D :roll:

Christmas is another kettle of fish, I just noticed that with the way the table is and the next round of fixtures, there’s a good opportunity for a gap to begin to open. It’s not like the top six are playing the bottom 6, all expected to take all 3 points and no change in relative positions.

Latest Threads