Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The truth at last - You all love Liverpool FC

RBMK

War Hero
Looks like Gini Wijnaldum is on the way out.

12 months left on his contract but no talks yet.

Reported in Telegraph (pay wall) and the manchester Echo

Koeman Wants him at Barca.

Ritch

LE

If he goes I'll be properly gutted - easily my favourite player at Anfield.

Oops

War Hero
Koeman Wants him at Barca.
Thank F for that......

Imagine if it was Milner!

Joking aside, Nico Williams is worth more than a few games, TAA moves up into Midfield?
We'll see plenty of Minimano , Jones and even Elliott.
If Gini thinks he can get a payday good luck to the fella (just no swap deals with Messi,I wanna see him sat on his arrse in Sky Blue next)

RBMK

War Hero
I think Millie will be lined up for a coaching role soon.

Minamino is yet to convince me that he can hack it in the PL

RBMK

War Hero
Liverpool not putting in a bid for Messi

Asked if he was interested in signing the 33-year-old, Klopp said: "Who doesn't want Messi in their team?
"The numbers are not for us, but a good player, to be honest."

I wonder how much Messi would enjoy Elland Road on a freezing cold December evening with snow flurries coming off the Pennines and a bunch of rabid LU fans baying for his blood.

(Yes, I know Andy Murray said something similar but Leeds makes Stoke look like paradise)

Oops

War Hero

Asked if he was interested in signing the 33-year-old, Klopp said: "Who doesn't want Messi in their team?

I wonder how much Messi would enjoy Elland Road on a freezing cold December evening with snow flurries coming off the Pennines and a bunch of rabid LU fans baying for his blood.

(Yes, I know Andy Murray said something similar but Leeds makes Stoke look like paradise)
Interesting when he quotes 'the numbers'...
It's not as many will think the signing on fee and wages....

It's Klopps diplomatic way of saying.
" Our Sports Science Dept have run all his data through the computers, and he's going Fooked"
I'm hoping he does end up at Citeh, maybe DeBrune might get his nose put out of joint...
He is a Liverpool fan after all!

CRmeansCeilingReached

ADC
It's Klopps diplomatic way of saying.
" Our Sports Science Dept have run all his data through the computers, and he's going Fooked"

Or alternatively:
"I'm not gonna waste my time trying to get Messi to play a pressing game for the first time in his life."
"£900k a week is an awful lot for a bench player at LFC."
"The only way Messi would endanger our amazing home record at Anfield is if we signed him."
"He still hasn't got Robbo out of his head."
"He's older than Andy Lonergan for fuck's sake."

Ritch

LE
Or alternatively:
"I'm not gonna waste my time trying to get Messi to play a pressing game for the first time in his life."
"The only way Messi would endanger our amazing home record at Anfield is if we signed him."
"He's older than Andy Lonergan for ****'s sake."

I was having a discussion about this with a guy at the pub today. The guy behind the bar said Liverpool should bid for Messi since we are the Champions. When I asked why, he seemed to think Messi would be a great addition to the team.

I told him that we had a team of talent and why spend big bucks on one player when our team walked all over him and Barca not so long back. We've got senior players just as good as him and got a wealth of up and coming young players who deserve chances to play before Messi.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
I noticed none of you gave a funny for this, I thought you might have missed it so as to not to miss out on the fun, from the jokes thread

Jurgen Klopp flies to Baghdad to watch a young Iraqi boy play football. Kloppy is suitably impressed and arranges for him to come over.

Two weeks later Liverpool are 4-0 down to Chelsea with only 20 minutes left, Klopp gives the young Iraqi striker the nod and on he goes.

The lad is a sensation, scores 5 goals in 20 minutes and wins the game for Liverpool. The fans are delighted, the players and coaches are delighted and the media love the new star.

When the lad comes off the pitch he phones his mum to tell her about his first day in English football.
'Hello mum, guess what?' he says 'I played for 20 minutes today, we were 4-0 down but I scored 5 and we won. Everybody loves me, the fans, the media, they all love me.'
'Wonderful,' says his mum, 'Let me tell you about my day. Your father got shot in the street and robbed, your sister and I were ambushed, gang raped and beaten up and now your brother has joined a gang of looters, and all while you were having such great time.'
The young lad is very upset. 'What can I say mum, but I'm really sorry..'
'Sorry?!!! Sorry?!!!' screams his mum, 'it's your ******* fault we came to Liverpool in the first place!'

No, stop now I can’t take credit.

What a position to be in. One of the greatest players of the current generation, possibly even older generations, potentially available on a free, and we're saying "yeah, we don't think he'd improve our team". And we know we're right, because we kicked his team's arrse off the pitch just a year ago.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer

As @CRmeansCeilingReached said, they know he wants to join a big club;).

Well I couldn’t let that go unanswered could I.

I noticed none of you gave a funny for this, I thought you might have missed it so as to not to miss out on the fun, from the jokes thread

Jurgen Klopp flies to Baghdad to watch a young Iraqi boy play football. Kloppy is suitably impressed and arranges for him to come over.

Two weeks later Liverpool are 4-0 down to Chelsea with only 20 minutes left, Klopp gives the young Iraqi striker the nod and on he goes.

The lad is a sensation, scores 5 goals in 20 minutes and wins the game for Liverpool. The fans are delighted, the players and coaches are delighted and the media love the new star.

When the lad comes off the pitch he phones his mum to tell her about his first day in English football.
'Hello mum, guess what?' he says 'I played for 20 minutes today, we were 4-0 down but I scored 5 and we won. Everybody loves me, the fans, the media, they all love me.'
'Wonderful,' says his mum, 'Let me tell you about my day. Your father got shot in the street and robbed, your sister and I were ambushed, gang raped and beaten up and now your brother has joined a gang of looters, and all while you were having such great time.'
The young lad is very upset. 'What can I say mum, but I'm really sorry..'
'Sorry?!!! Sorry?!!!' screams his mum, 'it's your ******* fault we came to Liverpool in the first place!'

No, stop now I can’t take credit.

Well look on the bright side. He could have signed for a Manchester team, and then his family would have really shit it :)

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Or alternatively:
"He's older than Andy Lonergan for ****'s sake."
£900,000 a week, I think he will have to take a rather large pay cut no matter where he went, fecking ridiculous no wonder Barcelona are in such debt.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Well look on the bright side. He could have signed for a Manchester team, and then his family would have really shit it :)
So would the Glazier’s, “HOW MUCH? WOODWARD YOU CRETIN“. No chance of him going anywhere near Utd thank gawd. Oh I see you replied to the joke:-D, Nah, we can’t sign any fecker that quickly.

What a position to be in. One of the greatest players of the current generation, possibly even older generations, potentially available on a free, and we're saying "yeah, we don't think he'd improve our team". And we know we're right, because we kicked his team's arrse off the pitch just a year ago.
Oh, I don't know. My team, Bolton Wanderers, are ignoring him too. :cool:

Latest Threads