The truth at last - You all love Liverpool FC

Rod924

LE
Kit Reviewer
I doubt it'll happen in the Premier League but, if it does, I hope Liverpool seals its greatness by the dignity with which it accepts the decision.

Anyone who knows their football or who loves sport knows what Liverpool's achieved this season and, as Klopp's said, this is now far bigger than football. For me, Liverpool's the club I would bet on to make the gesture if required - which was why the furlough decision, now thankfully reversed, hurt so much.
Are you talking about the same club who wanted to take the HM Govt Furlough Scheme?

I doubt it'll happen in the Premier League but, if it does, I hope Liverpool seals its greatness by the dignity with which it accepts the decision.

Anyone who knows their football or who loves sport knows what Liverpool's achieved this season and, as Klopp's said, this is now far bigger than football. For me, Liverpool's the club I would bet on to make the gesture if required - which was why the furlough decision, now thankfully reversed, hurt so much.
Acheived **** all. Knocked out of all cup competitions. They will get nothing and like it

Acheived **** all. Knocked out of all cup competitions. They will get nothing and like it
That’s pretty poor trolling.

Tell me again, who did you serve with?

Never told you in first place
I know, you keep running away from answering, no mark.

Get some time under your belt before posting on a military themed website, im sure you can find a nonces forum somewhere for you to be king of the heap.

I know, you keep running away from answering, no mark.

Get some time under your belt before posting on a military themed website, im sure you can find a nonces forum somewhere for you to be king of the heap.
What? , he hasn’t served! Well that goes a long way to explaining much

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Are you talking about the same club who wanted to take the HM Govt Furlough Scheme?
I believe that I referenced that decision in my post. It's also the same club that reversed that decision when the general displeasure of the fan base was made clear. Which speaks well of the values held by that fan base in my humble opinion.

Rod924

LE
Kit Reviewer
I believe that I referenced that decision in my post. It's also the same club that reversed that decision when the general displeasure of the fan base was made clear. Which speaks well of the values held by that fan base in my humble opinion.
Yep, ok. Let's sweep it under the carpet. Never happened. Nothing to see here.

But it did.

I hope all rival fans take the piss Royally out of Ewes, Spurs and the Toon (soon to be winning the league (maybe before ewes if season made void)).

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Yep, ok. Let's sweep it under the carpet. Never happened. Nothing to see here.

But it did.

I hope all rival fans take the piss Royally out of Ewes, Spurs and the Toon (soon to be winning the league (maybe before ewes if season made void)).
Bless.

Oops

War Hero
Michael Robinson....

Decent player, more importantly seemed a decent Human Being.

Definitely Pool'd this time.(apparently)

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Michael Robinson....

Decent player, more importantly seemed a decent Human Being.

Definitely Pool'd this time.(apparently)
Yep, he was a very good reporter on the Spanish scene, and made numerous appearances on Sky Sports in some way or another, very informative and his Spanish was spoken like a native, no sign of a scouse accent.
more sad news at such a young age, RIP.