The truth at last - You all love Liverpool FC

CRmeansCeilingReached

ADC
Glad I'm not a Mod on this thread, or I'd be wielding the smiting stick about now :)

So nostalgic to hear somebody bang on about "Fenians" in that fashion. Takes me right back to those fun tours across the water, with the open-mindedness and cross-community understanding :)

The sound of SCOUSE cheating. Citeh got kicked out of the Champions League for some financial impropriety. I'd contend that Loserpool be kicked out of the Premier League in perpetuity for being whinging bastards.

WHINGE WHINGE WHINGE . Must be the Pikey/Fenian blood.

I HATE Liverpool. I hate Jimmy Tarbrush, Silly Black, The Fuc*ing Beatles, The Spinners and that fat cnut who does the advert for the chips. I hate the Mersey: it smells. Of Fenian. Beryl Bainbridge? **** off. Gladsone, you can follow her.

The accent sounds like an Arabic speaker being choked.

I don't hate the football team, though. Klippity seems to be doing an good job.
Don't bottle up your feelings,let it out,you know you will feel better.
l3690f3a80001_1_15652.jpg

jg505

Old-Salt
You are only as good as your last title .... just remind us when that was.
1990 if I'm very much mistaken...this is the LFC board isn't it? Bit disappointing you don't know your own club's history..... you're clearly a new comer to LFC. Does your mum know you're up this late?????

1990 if I'm very much mistaken...this is the LFC board isn't it? Bit disappointing you don't know your own club's history..... you're clearly a new comer to LFC. Does your mum know you're up this late?????
That was a question as to when MUFC's last title was.

Let's face it the next one might not be in the next decade

While that might be true, let's hope The Scouse Bastards don't win for another 30 years. I HATE Scousers, probably because most of them are Fenians.

jg505

Old-Salt

As a Utd fan of 48 yrs, I'd take a PL title in the next decade. Our buying strategy since 2013 has been shocking. In a non derogatory way, it's very similar to LFCs in the 1990s.

The one thing I'll add, is that old age makes you less emotional. LFC, losing just one game last season, deserved to win the PL. They will clearly win it this season and, once they do, I'll be one of the first to congratulate youse.

But don't get me wrong, I wish you all the unsuccess for ever.......... But you've become Utd of the last two decades, you know how to win, despite having an off day. That what makes Champions.

The sound of SCOUSE cheating. Citeh got kicked out of the Champions League for some financial impropriety. I'd contend that Loserpool be kicked out of the Premier League in perpetuity for being whinging bastards.

WHINGE WHINGE WHINGE . Must be the Pikey/Fenian blood.

I HATE Liverpool. I hate Jimmy Tarbrush, Silly Black, The Fuc*ing Beatles, The Spinners and that fat cnut who does the advert for the chips. I hate the Mersey: it smells. Of Fenian. Beryl Bainbridge? **** off. Gladsone, you can follow her.

The accent sounds like an Arabic speaker being choked.

I don't hate the football team, though. Klippity seems to be doing an good job.
Are you 12?

Worst possible start,think everyone expected a really tough game which was how it turned out.Second leg,well we know what to expect.

Liverpool have been playing what I would call Proper football. Fluid one touch passing and that clinical edge in front of goal. They are doing what MUFC were doing to teams when they were at the top.
Tbh, Liverpool are pleasing to watch under Klopp, he's not quite Sir Alex but he's got that club firing on all cylinders again. They deserve to win the PL.

Not like those cheating sky blue bastards from over the road.

As if I didn’t have enough respect for Jürgen already. I’d love to have a beer with him.

I've been giving this some thought and I've decided that I'd only let Trent and Robbo Bukkake me but I'd be the meat in a VVD / Allison manwich, the gloriously handsome bastards.

Then I'd go for a beer with the Gaffer.

Last edited:

Latest Threads