The truth at last - You all love Liverpool FC

bedended

War Hero
Morning All(scaase fans;)),
Not a big follower of football anymore but like to see, Everton, Derby, any Welsh team/any British team against the World win.
Seen a few scum shirts knocking around here and was the only honky in a Utd bar in D(sm)elhi last month, to watch the scaasers beat the scum. Got 'Paddington' extra hard stares from 200 Utd fans, for cheering when the goals went in:D.
Anyway, my cousin is a season ticket holder for Anfield, follows them abroad etc, and we always have good footie banter.
In the bar today. 1st scaaase thing I've ever seen here so took the photo'., to send to cousin. Just thought I'd throw it here as well.

'scaaase' and 'scum' words, courtesy of cousin:).

E2a: Change predictive mong spelling:mad: from 'scrum' to 'scum'

Attachments

Last edited:
Liverpool bigging it up anyone would think they won 5-0.
Shrewsbury scored twice, why was VAR allowed and not in the first game?
If the scousers put a team like last night up against chelski they will get murdered.

Shrewsbury earn £2 million from the cup run.
Man City to pip Liverpool to the premier5hit
Mate. Your fans had a fùcking pitch invasion because you'd just drawn with us at home.

Get in the sea.

Fake Sheikh

War Hero
2-0 down to the World Club & European Champions of course we did as we knew going to Anfield.
A £250k pay day and a guided tour round the stadium thrown in by LFC kindly, a day out.

Coupled with previous rounds & TV money our campaign has got us £2 million.

And we might have tapped up a few of your youngsters for season loans next season.

So we are happy.

Yes we scored a goal but VR ruled it out & an Own Goal under pressure.
Not the kicking on the park some had suggested, admittingly if the Full 1st team had played we would have been looking at 5-0. But we got a draw at home.

Goliath v David & we did OK.

Happy Days.

2-0 down to the World Club & European Champions of course we did as we knew going to Anfield.
A £250k pay day and a guided tour round the stadium thrown in by LFC kindly, a day out.

And we might have tapped up a few of your youngsters for season loans next season.

So we are happy.

Not the kicking on the park some had suggested, admittingly if the Full 1st team had played we would have been looking at 5-0. But we got a draw at home.

Happy Days.
Happy Days indeed, as you say, two divisions down, did OK against the best team in the world at present, got a major payout, nice day out at Anfield.

So why all the griping and bitching in your earlier posts? Why demean yourself with that kind of nonsense when the reality of it is perfectly acceptable, as you‘ve written in the post I’ve quoted here. Most odd.

Fake Sheikh

War Hero
A mate put me right on what I had said in the pub when we got the pool first at home.
I was having a brain fart earlier, job might be going south, so was a bit of a dick, sorry.

At end of the day £2 million for a very decent cup run & on TV, get in their the Salop.

I am after all human & sometimes we feck up.
Humble pie eating time.

jg505

Clanker
I just hope LFC slip up in the PL, which forces Klopp to play the kids in the Chelsea tie. Godforbid they have the PL wrapped by then and play their first team at Chelsea.

I've said it before, it pains me to see LFC doing well but credit where credit is due, this LFC team is special. Not only is a treble in their sights but they could do it unbeaten in the League.

It's been 30 yrs coming but they are worthy champions....and all this from a Utd fan. I still remember when Utd won the first PL; the first time I'd seen them win the league. There's an awful amount of scousers who have never seen LFC win the league.......... it's going to be one hell of a party for them.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer

So we are happy.

Happy Days.
There are some very interesting links between Liverpool and Shrewsbury, here's one of them:

Correct.
Is your OCD playing up for you?
We got money, lots of money, simply more money, all about money.

And anyway Wembly a nightmare to get to these days
How do you know?

A good article and he's done us proud.
Better then Smiggers by miles.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Talk now that the PL will be intensifying their investigation. They say the punishment could even see City back in the lower divisions, maybe even League 2.
Now that would be worth running round the back garden naked for.o_O.

Maybe they should officially expunge all their PL titles as well, isn’t that what The Scots did with Rangers?

Talk now that the PL will be intensifying their investigation. They say the punishment could even see City back in the lower divisions, maybe even League 2.
Now that would be worth running round the back garden naked for.o_O.

Maybe they should officially expunge all their PL titles as well, isn’t that what The Scots did with Rangers?
Can’t see the ban surviving the arbitration process, reckon it will be a fine and a 1 year ban suspended.

Latest Threads