The truth at last - You all love Liverpool FC

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Well, Liverpool could lose the next five games, while Manchester City win the next five. Then Liverpool could lose their game in hand. And where would they be? Top of the league by a point. Let's be sensible, the league is over.

There was a caller to 6-0-6 tonight who suggested that Liverpool should now start resting players in league matches so they can focus on the Champion's League. He had a point.
In all honesty, if forced to choose, I'd rather win the League by a record margin. It's the League that defines a team.

Well, Liverpool could lose the next five games, while Manchester City win the next five. Then Liverpool could lose their game in hand. And where would they be? Top of the league by a point. Let's be sensible, the league is over.

There was a caller to 6-0-6 tonight who suggested that Liverpool should now start resting players in league matches so they can focus on the Champion's League. He had a point.
With respect I disagree. We must turn up with the best team for every league game. Thirty fcuking years is a long time. I’ve lived every second of it. If we start resting players, fcuk it up, lose momentum, well, you get the picture. It’s not in the bag until it’s in the bag. And it’s not in the bag. Fcuk the other competitions, this means more.

I’m super hopeful, optimistic even. But it’s not in the bag. Jürgen already has immortality because of the CL win. If he bags the Premier League the following year, he’s double immortal. He’s never going to risk that.

Some great goals on show Tonight, including the disallowed ones.

With how the It's players crowded the Ref demanding VAR on Bobby's goal.... I wish Referees would start giving out warnings and Yellows if said warnings ain't heeded.

About time the crowding of Refs ceased.

Some great goals on show Tonight, including the disallowed ones.

With how the It's players crowded the Ref demanding VAR on Bobby's goal.... I wish Referees would start giving out warnings and Yellows if said warnings ain't heeded.

About time the crowding of Refs ceased.
Especially as every goal is checked anyway.

Where have you been for the last 30 years, when have we ever done anything the easy way :)

I really hope we buck the trend of making everything difficult, but there are no unhatched chickens being counted in my mind yet!

Fake Sheikh

War Hero
Scousers going to lose in Shrewsbury on Sunday!

But I live in the Wolverhampton area, and if there are any tickets on sale to the general public for the Shrewsbury Town v Liverpool U23 (reserves) fixture this Sunday, I will probably pop along and watch it.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
My latest game of mental Gymnastics.

Teams that definitely can't catch us.

Norwich.
I think you have it, United had to win that game but lost, I worked it out had we beaten you you would have lost all confidence and crumbled but alas no. Liverpool stood firm and beat the best team in the league* and should now go on and win the PL by a country mile.

*Did I actually type that:???:

Latest Threads