The truth at last - You all love Liverpool FC

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
1- 4 City.
And 0-2 Cardiff.

Last edited:
I'm happy with the season on the whole, though I feel that when it mattered, it was ours to lose, not their's to win. And when it mattered, around Christmas time.... we flunked and lost it.

Another season of that sort of quality but without the traditional LFC stumble partway through and we will get that title :)

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
I'm happy with the season on the whole, though I feel that when it mattered, it was ours to lose, not their's to win. And when it mattered, around Christmas time.... we flunked and lost it.

Another season of that sort of quality but without the traditional LFC stumble partway through and we will get that title :)
Yep when you were 7 points clear I thought it was yours for the taking.
It will be hard to replicate this season, as you have said 97 points and not winning it, unbelievable really, I mean if you walked into a bookies last August and said I’ll have a tenner on that scenario you’d have been led away by men in white coats.
Still at least you have the CL to go for now and you know how I feel about Spurs so good luck for that one, and I mean that!

I'll tell you when we lost it.

There's one team in the league that we failed to take AT LEAST four points from.

They're above us today. We got 97 points and they put together 14 winning games to get 98.

That's where it was won and lost.

Well done City, see you in August, Spurs we'll see you in June.

Congratulations to City,great season for both teams.

I'll tell you when we lost it.

There's one team in the league that we failed to take AT LEAST four points from.

They're above us today. We got 97 points and they put together 14 winning games to get 98.

That's where it was won and lost.

Well done City, see you in August, Spurs we'll see you in June.
100%. Their head to head record was better and so was their goal difference. City worthy champions.

This year has been a big step up for Liverpool from previous seasons. Hopefully next year will see the momentum continue and go further.

Transfers are going to be interesting.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
I’m not having a go here but I was relaxing in the bath, nice bit of radox, no candles as it’s still light, any how I digress. I was listening to the radio and some one with a scouse accent, (sounded genuine) came on and said that Liverpool are the true champions, Wtf I thought is he on about?
He went on to say that if it were 2 points for a win then Liverpool would be champions and that’s the way it should be.
Well I’m not sure when the rule was changed but it wasn’t at the beginning of this season, of that I’m pretty sure.
First time I’ve listened to six o six this season, my god there are some strange people out there, still not sure if he was gen or if it was a wind up, he seemed genuinely convinced of his argument though, if he’s working it should be funny when he clocks on tomorrow.

I’m not having a go here but I was relaxing in the bath, nice bit of radox, no candles as it’s still light, any how I digress. I was listening to the radio and some one with a scouse accent, (sounded genuine) came on and said that Liverpool are the true champions, Wtf I thought is he on about?
He went on to say that if it were 2 points for a win then Liverpool would be champions and that’s the way it should be.
Well I’m not sure when the rule was changed but it wasn’t at the beginning of this season, of that I’m pretty sure.
First time I’ve listened to six o six this season, my god there are some strange people out there, still not sure if he was gen or if it was a wind up, he seemed genuinely convinced of his argument though, if he’s working it should be funny when he clocks on tomorrow.
What did the United fans have to say about losing 2-0 at home to Cardiff?

Not having a go.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
What did the United fans have to say about losing 2-0 at home to Cardiff?

Not having a go.
Nothing, I didn’t hear any, perhaps they were lost for words.
Losing at home to Cardiff, you’d think the bastards would try and make the effort wouldn’t you?
I really can’t identify with this lot, there either not good enough or just don’t care and in some cases both.