The truth at last - You all love Liverpool FC

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Never mind you can go back on top on Friday night.

Fair play to City, they have bounced back well after last week. Think it is theirs now, but hopefully we will keep going until the end to keep them honest.

Fantastic season so far, and at least the United shower can’t pull any spurious it was down to them sh*t :)

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
9D9559FD-9E24-4EDE-BF09-ACB8A7602139.jpeg

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
I can’t recall a time, I have ever wanted my team to lose and actually been joyous in the fact. Horses for courses I suppose ^~
Well we aren’t good enough for top four. Ole had one hell of a bounce but these players are showing that they are not good enough for the club.
The bigger the humiliation now the better because that should force the boards hand to back the manager and get rid of the players who are embarrasing this club.
So yes I was happy tonight I’m fed up of false dawns, we were shite against Everton and we were hopeless tonight.
I remember Liverpool winning everything and I’m sorry but the longer you go without winning the PL is fine by me.
You still have the CL to go for and don’t forget and you are not out of the PL race just yet, City away at Burnley probably a physically harder match than tonight. So chin up you never know.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
How far down the table does one have to scroll, to see United?

Are you trying to highlight the fact your team is irrelevant this year, or that Liverpool have a great chance of beating your highest ever points tally?

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk
Points tally, so what, what does that get you?

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
I can’t recall a time, I have ever wanted my team to lose and actually been joyous in the fact. Horses for courses I suppose ^~
You personally may not have wanted it but plenty of Liverpool supporters wanted you to lose to Chelsea back in 2010. In fact Gerrard actually passed the ball to Drogba for the opening goal.
Here’s the flag that was at the ground.
What goes around comes around.
F985CADF-FDAC-440C-B36B-6012D1BE7952.jpeg

We have
You personally may not have wanted it but plenty of Liverpool supporters wanted you to lose to Chelsea back in 2010. In fact Gerrard actually passed the ball to Drogba for the opening goal.
Here’s the flag that was at the ground.
What goes around comes around.
View attachment 389461
our fair share as well. As long as deep down people are happy seeing their team lose and they can rationalise it with themselves, their/your call.

I can’t ever envisage a scenario where I would want LFC to lose to benefit/disadvantage others. That’s not what supporting my club is about for me.

Like I said horses for courses. ^~

Oh look, a manc. Fúck off to your own thread.

On another note, by my reckoning City are the favourites again having done their toughest two games.

As others have said, win what's left to keep them honest and let's see where we are after Barca away.

Huddersfield next!

Some ridiculous prices being asked for Newcastle Liverpool on May 4th. Suppose someone will pay it though.

On a personal note, I think we will spoil Liverpool`s party by either winning or taking a point. We`ve hit a good run of form at St James` and players are still playing for contracts next season.

Rafa may have a house on The Wirral, but his home is Newcastle.

How NUFC fans can be punished if they sell Liverpool match tickets

Some ridiculous prices being asked for Newcastle Liverpool on May 4th. Suppose someone will pay it though.

On a personal note, I think we will spoil Liverpool`s party by either winning or taking a point. We`ve hit a good run of form at St James` and players are still playing for contracts next season.

Rafa may have a house on The Wirral, but his home is Newcastle.

How NUFC fans can be punished if they sell Liverpool match tickets
That's the funniest post I've read all day. Have a prize.

Fair play to City, they have bounced back well after last week. Think it is theirs now, but hopefully we will keep going until the end to keep them honest.

Fantastic season so far, and at least the United shower can’t pull any spurious it was down to them sh*t :)
When I checked the result at H/T & saw it was 0-) i was wondering if Utd would hang on get us a draw. Wasn't surprised Citeh got the 3 points though. Still a shitter though.
I don't think they'll slip up now on the run in. I don't think we will either but to be so close all the way to the end......feck. It would mean so much to us to win it after 29 bloody years. Oh well maybe it'll be 30 next year.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer