The truth at last - You all love Liverpool FC

I can’t believe we are playing you on Sunday, what’s happened on here?Normally they’ll be insults flying around a bit of banter here, a bit there, more insults a few jokes, but it’s as if we have all gone and joined the local monastery and taken a vow of silence.
What’s going on? Aren’t we good enough for you any more?
We had a match against bigger opponents in the way.

Now we have time to dedicate to you as you're feeling all rejected.

I notice that our stand-out player was again Hendo.

Marmite player, but we always seem to play better with him than without.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
We had a match against bigger opponents in the way.

Now we have time to dedicate to you as you're feeling all rejected.
That’s the spirit=-D. I knew I could rely on you to get the ball rolling.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Worst weekend of the season, I hate everything about this f*cking match, unless we win, then in hindsight it was tremendous :)
Well I can’t wait, bloody awkward kick off time though, a very early Sunday Dinner or a late one?
This is a descicion that has to be made. An early one and I might fall asleep during the second half, a late one and I’ll be bloody hungry and in a bad mood.
What to do:-?

Well I can’t wait, bloody awkward kick off time though, a very early Sunday Dinner or a late one?
This is a descicion that has to be made. An early one and I might fall asleep during the second half, a late one and I’ll be bloody hungry and in a bad mood.
What to do:-?
I am going to go for a walk to Stonehenge, then have a nice glass of red wine ^~

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
I am going to go for a walk to Stonehenge, then have a nice glass of red wine ^~
Sounds good. I might be taking up drinking again after the final whistle, if by chance the result goes against us.
I don’t see many goals in this match all the build up, all the hype I think it might well be 1-0 to Utd or to to you, failing that a 0-0 draw.
Funny thing is though I really want City to stuff Chelsea afterwards, you’d think I’d want Chelsea but I’m really enjoying the meltdown at Chelsea, Abramovich not spending half as much as use too and star players rumoured to be off. Just wait till Abramovich sells up, it’s a horrible jumped up club with really nasty so called fans. 3-0 City.

Sounds good. I might be taking up drinking again after the final whistle, if by chance the result goes against us.
I don’t see many goals in this match all the build up, all the hype I think it might well be 1-0 to Utd or to to you, failing that a 0-0 draw.
Funny thing is though I really want City to stuff Chelsea afterwards, you’d think I’d want Chelsea but I’m really enjoying the meltdown at Chelsea, Abramovich not spending half as much as use too and star players rumoured to be off. Just wait till Abramovich sells up, it’s a horrible jumped up club with really nasty so called fans. 3-0 City.
As he finished money laundering then ?.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Kick off 07:05 AM in the land of Maple syrup. Will watch with a cup of tea (have to keep some stereotypes!!). Obviously want a win, but Utd are annoyingly confident lately.
God, I hate this game!!

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Did you get lost@.@ it’s very quiet, you can here a pin drop on here.
No Matic no Martial. Luckily enough Jones is out as well.
And no Arnold for you, just a sub. Interesting.

Did you get lost@.@ it’s very quiet, you can here a pin drop on here.
No Matic no Martial. Luckily enough Jones is out as well.
And no Arnold for you, just a sub. Interesting.
A point away against a team in the top 5, top of the league with 11 games left, still in it, still fighting.

Watford to focus on next.

World class save from Alisson to take the ball from Lingard's feet. Highlight of a strange game.

Top of the table, still in our hands with 11 games to go. Watford are no pushover, sitting in 7th place...

1551032893240.png

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
A point away against a team in the top 5, top of the league with 11 games left, still in it, still fighting.

Watford to focus on next.
11 games, or 33 points and only 1 point in it. I’m disappointed Utd slipped to fourth but with the two non starters and then the injuries in the first half I was more than happy with a point. I’d have been more happy had Smalling been on side and that OG stood but I did say there wouldn’t be many goals.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
World class save from Alisson to take the ball from Lingard's feet. Highlight of a strange game.

Top of the table, still in our hands with 11 games to go. Watford are no pushover, sitting in 7th place...

View attachment 379537
You must be ever so slightly fecking nervous now, every game is a must win because City aren’t going to give up and they have a better gd.
I’m confident we can get back to fourth, I bet City are confident they can get back to 1st.

Wednesday will be tough,I feel nerves are getting to us.Hope I am wrong.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Wednesday will be tough,I feel nerves are getting to us.Hope I am wrong.
Souness was a bit tetchy afterwards wasn’t he, did you hear him having a go at the host?