The truth at last - You all love Liverpool FC

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Everton have been total crap in their last few matches.

My mate who is a season ticket holder is almost asking if they can have Moyes back.
It can’t be that bad. Mind you I think Everton will be looking for another manager sooner rather than later. Funny thing is they were doing better with Allerdyce. You have to laugh.
Ps final score 0-2 City, it’s getting very exciting now.

I think that we are fecked as City have a better squad.

Our second string are a bit crap, especially midfield. Keita in particular has been a huge disappointment. Fabinho has not been brilliant and Matip is not great at the back.

Love or loathe Hendo, but the team plays better with him.

On a good note, the Ox is back in proper training, and how we need him. We also need another quality centre back.

Don't write the season off just yet. Look at United having a resurgence of form lately. It's possible for Liverpool to do the same. I wouldn't bet against LFC taking the title this year.

We still have 39 points to play for, the critical week will be Man U then Everton away on consecutive Sundays, see where we are then.

By the way, the only thing that is mathematically certain at the moment is we can’t finish with less points than Cardiff in 18th, so we are safe from relegation at least :)

According to the football gossip pages today, Juventus are planning a £175m bid for Salah.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
According to the football gossip pages today, Juventus are planning a £175m bid for Salah.
That’s got to be a load of crap. Typical newspaper talk, he’s good but seriously no team can afford and will pay that for one player, not even City or PSG.
I’d relax if I were you.

That’s got to be a load of crap. Typical newspaper talk, he’s good but seriously no team can afford and will pay that for one player, not even City or PSG.
I’d relax if I were you.
PSG signed Neymar for £200m (€222m).

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
PSG signed Neymar for £200m (€222m).
Oh, just ignore what I say.

People normally do on here.:slow:

But have Juventus got the same backing as PSG?

Oh, just ignore what I say.

People normally do on here.:slow:

But have Juventus got the same backing as PSG?
I think they're at the point of throwing cash around like crazy. They bought Cristiano Ronaldo for a fair old lump, they are paying Aaron Ramsey the equivalent on £400,000 a week after tax and they want to sign James Rodriguez for some serious money too.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
I think they're at the point of throwing cash around like crazy. They bought Cristiano Ronaldo for a fair old lump, they are paying Aaron Ramsey the equivalent on £400,000 a week after tax and they want to sign James Rodriguez for some serious money too.
Crazy, I’d be shocked though if this does happen.
Utd got showed up tonight, still I expected that when the draw was made and PSG really have strength in depth and showed just how weak our squad is.
Pogba sent off, deserved as well so the knock out stage won’t last too long for us, another 90 minutes I reckon.

As much as I'm not a fan of Utd, I'm a big fan of Solskjaer and I had hoped he'd do well in the CL.

We're very weak in depth. Lindelof and Bailly are still new to playing as a pair, young is slowing, shaw was being exposed by Sanchez and Mata (whilst still very taztically sound) is slow and can't react fast when defending is needed. Lukaku is poorer this season. Pogba gets petulant when he's frustrated.

We need funds opened up for transfers and to offload half a dozen players.

WE will struggle against Liverpool We "might" beat Chelsea but it won't be easy.

4th will be hard to hold onto.

We're very weak in depth. Lindelof and Bailly are still new to playing as a pair, young is slowing, shaw was being exposed by Sanchez and Mata (whilst still very taztically sound) is slow and can't react fast when defending is needed. Lukaku is poorer this season. Pogba gets petulant when he's frustrated.

We need funds opened up for transfers and to offload half a dozen players.

WE will struggle against Liverpool We "might" beat Chelsea but it won't be easy.

4th will be hard to hold onto.
5's and 20's mate. :)

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Quiet on here considering you have just played Bayern Munich in The Champions League. Not a bad result, clean sheet at home.
Were you saving yourselves for THE big one this Sunday?

Its half time, we have to be less sloppy in the second half, but they have to come out and play, maybe their attack will be stronger than ours maybe not.

The next 2 weekends we are playing in the oppositions Cup Final. The supporters of both those teams are desperate that we don't have any success and would rather the oil boys win than us.

Such is life ^~

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Its half time, we have to be less sloppy in the second half, but they have to come out and play, maybe their attack will be stronger than ours maybe not.

The next 2 weekends we are playing in the oppositions Cup Final. The supporters of both those teams are desperate that we don't have any success and would rather the oil boys win than us.

Such is life ^~
Oh come come, we are still in The Cup, the 1/4 finals you know;).
We have drawn Wolves away so we will be fielding another strong side, we don’t want to end up like yourselves.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
For prosperity, just in case ^~
I can’t believe we are playing you on Sunday, what’s happened on here?Normally they’ll be insults flying around a bit of banter here, a bit there, more insults a few jokes, but it’s as if we have all gone and joined the local monastery and taken a vow of silence.
What’s going on? Aren’t we good enough for you any more?