The truth at last - You all love Liverpool FC

Worrying ?

I'ts frigging awesome "Come on Burnley" :)

If we lose tonight, and it’s not looking good, this could signal the start of the long goodbye for Klopp. It doesn’t seem to have sunk in that you don’t get any free rides in this league.

I really am a tadge baffled by the team selection tonight?

If we lose tonight, and it’s not looking good, this could signal the start of the long goodbye for Klopp.
Mate, we're second in the league and unbeaten. He's made changes because we have a ridiculous amount of games over the next month and injuries are starting to take their toll.

Also, we've just equalised as I was typing.

Mate, we're second in the league and unbeaten. He's made changes because we have a ridiculous amount of games over the next month and injuries are starting to take their toll.

Also, we've just equalised as I was typing.
I prefer pessimism, I can only ever be pleasantly surprised from that starting point ^~

It’s nice to see Liverpool beating teams that they should rightly beat, but have slipped up in the past, just hope they can keep this up.

Keita has an excellent game.
Good strategy to rotate the squad given the number of games coming up.

Six weeks for a fractured leg before playing again?? Crikey! I did my knee in when I was serving and it was six weeks before I came out of plaster. Then I had to learn to walk again. And then I had to start rebuilding my fitness. The resources clubs have available to them nowadays are amazing

Six weeks for a fractured leg before playing again?? Crikey! I did my knee in when I was serving and it was six weeks before I came out of plaster. Then I had to learn to walk again. And then I had to start rebuilding my fitness. The resources clubs have available to them nowadays are amazing
You're not Joe Gomez.

If we had access to the technology that built him he'd be back next match fitted with a plasma rifle in the 40 watt range.

As it is we just have to accept poxy 21st century tech and it's limitations.