The truth at last - You all love Liverpool FC

Started badly but thought we started to get ourselves back into it after about half an hour. They're f*cking rapid on the counter though, we need to be much better defensively in the second half. I'd stick Keita on for Gini at HT personally.

I’m sure Klopp knows a damn site more than I do, but why has he effectively preferred Lovren to TAA? Van Dijk and Gomez as centre backs and TAA and Robertson at keftcand right back, flying up the wings, terrorising the opposition - what’s wrong with that?

I think his thinking is that Gomez is more defensively solid than TAA at right back.

TAA is more attacking so we'd be leaving even more space for those mentally quick PSG counter attacks if we were playing him.

Worst case scenario it is - we go into the Napoli game needing a clear two goal win to go through (or win 1-0, I believe).

We were poor tonight. Midfield was too weak in the first half and we let them walk through us too many times on the counter. Much better in the second half but the damage was done.

They really are the biggest collection of cheating c*nts I can remember watching though. A whole night of diving, play acting and snide fouls.

Think our best is enough to beat EFC's best,bitters are doing a bit of shouting on social media,Liver Building floodlit in blue.Good grief.

There is almost certainly a goal in this Everton side, if we don’t score we will lose this game.

We can’t afford to not win against any team at home, City will continue to creep away until it gets comfortable for them.

All of it, inject every single second of the greatest moment of Derby history directly into my f*cking eyes, because there will never in the entirety of human existence be a better finish to a Derby.

I've been laughing for fully 15 minutes. That was f*cking beautiful.

Wonder what colour the Liver Building will be tonight?

All of it, inject every single second of the greatest moment of Derby history directly into my f*cking eyes, because there will never in the entirety of human existence be a better finish to a Derby.

I've been laughing for fully 15 minutes. That was f*cking beautiful.
Two hours and fifteen minutes. I'm still watching clips of Jurgen celebrating with Allison and giggling like a baby.