The truth at last - You all love Liverpool FC

Shaqiri in for Milner, Matip replaces Gomez... and Bobby back in the starting line-up.

Interesting. Happy that Milner gets a break, even though he has been outstanding. Not sure why Gomez only on the bench, but it's a good time to rotate and get other players some game time.

Relatively low-risk rotation; should still be plenty strong enough to see off Southampton, and I'm glad that XS is getting a start after his recent sub appearances. He has seemed really up for it so far this season.

Team news: Confirmed Liverpool line-up v Southampton

A lot of games coming up so it's good to see a bit of rotation. I'd assume Gomez, Milner and Sturridge all start against Chelsea in the League Cup.

Don't forget, Gomez isn't that long back from a very long injury lay off. We don't to risk him too much.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Harry Wilson just scored an absolute stunner for Derby at Old Tafford - free kick from (at a conservative estimate) about 3 and a half miles out.
You should have posted that on the Utd thread, I'm talking to myself over there now, I think I must have broken it.
Oh great and now our keeper has been sent off.

You should have posted that on the Utd thread, I'm talking to myself over there now, I think I must have broken it.
Oh great and now our keeper has been sent off.
Only mentioned because he's on loan from us. I've only seen the second half of your game, young Harry looks like he's causing your defence all kinds of problems. I was hoping to see him getting a chance with us this year but being realistic he wasn't going to get many chances in front of Mane, Salah and Shaqiri. He was apparently brilliant for Hull last season.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
He
Only mentioned because he's on loan from us. I've only seen the second half of your game, young Harry looks like he's causing your defence all kinds of problems. I was hoping to see him getting a chance with us this year but being realistic he wasn't going to get many chances in front of Mane, Salah and Shaqiri. He was apparently brilliant for Hull last season.
He's not doing too badly tonight either is he? As you say it was great goal, one to keep an eye on in the future.

Looks like Smiggers is going to get a game as allisson will be rested tonight vs Chelski.

Interesting lineup tonight. Quite a few changes, but still a strong side and the bench is fantastic :)