The truth at last - You all love Liverpool FC

Had to walk out the room after they scored, just as well as my head would have exploded had they been given the (obvious) penalty!

Great and well deserved result though :)

Ah yes. Few people annoy me as much as Robbie Savage. Each week, his mediocre career seems to get better and better in his own opinion.
What I remember is a player who had no interest in playing football but rather that he would use any trick in the book to get someone else booked.

Henderson wasn't fit to play at Tottenham - premature or a better fit instead of Keita? Also, stuck at work (in Canada) but have an awesome IT manager who will set me up for streaming - any Canadian bods out there with more skills than me on t'internet (admittedly, that's a pretty big net) who knows where it's being streamed / shown? TIA

Henderson wasn't fit to play at Tottenham - premature or a better fit instead of Keita? Also, stuck at work (in Canada) but have an awesome IT manager who will set me up for streaming - any Canadian bods out there with more skills than me on t'internet (admittedly, that's a pretty big net) who knows where it's being streamed / shown? TIA
This fella usually shares streams when he finds them

smtm_lfc (@smtm_LFC) | Twitter

No worries. Been feeling strangely confident about this game based on the fact they just won't be used to playing against actual professional footballers rather than the farmers and milkmen they usually face in France.

Whatever the result, with the attacking talent on the pitch it should be a cracker!

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
I don't say this often but god luck in tonight's match against le frogs.

God I dislike the French!