The truth at last - You all love Liverpool FC

Utterly fantastic goal by Bale, it gets better with each viewing, unfortunately the mistakes get worse. Hopefully Salah is not too bad and he can represent his country at the World Cup.

Fantastic football at times this season, looking forward to next season already, roll on August.

Utterly fantastic goal by Bale, it gets better with each viewing, unfortunately the mistakes get worse. Hopefully Salah is not too bad and he can represent his country at the World Cup.

Fantastic football at times this season, looking forward to next season already, roll on August.
It was a very good goal but I'm not sure it was as unstoppable as some people are saying. From memory it wasn't right in the corner. If Karius hadn't been bouncing around on his line when the cross came in (he might even have actually been in the air as Bale made contact) he might have been able to set himself properly. He wasn't far from it as it was.

The Egyptian team doctor was saying last night they were hopeful of him making the World Cup. Hopefully he does, even if it would be better for us for him to stay in Liverpool. He deserves the chance to take his country into the tournament he did so much to get them to.

Ramos is a f**king thug nothing more nothing less. I'm convinced that the way he dealt with Salah was assault and deserved at least a yellow card.

It appears to have been a wonderful game, but it’s pretty galling having to watch ‘stills’ from the match on BBC this morning, similar to the morning after a big boxing match. What a shame such a great occasion was hidden away on the BT Sports pay to view channel.
I’m a Sky Sports subscriber, but I’m damned if I’m paying extra to watch BT!
Sadly, the days of great sporting occasions being freely available to all on terrestrial TV are long gone.

Ramos is a f**king thug nothing more nothing less. I'm convinced that the way he dealt with Salah was assault and deserved at least a yellow card.
Elbowed Karius in the head too.

It appears to have been a wonderful game, but it’s pretty galling having to watch ‘stills’ from the match on BBC this morning, similar to the morning after a big boxing match. What a shame such a great occasion was hidden away on the BT Sports pay to view channel.
I’m a Sky Sports subscriber, but I’m damned if I’m paying extra to watch BT!
Sadly, the days of great sporting occasions being freely available to all on terrestrial TV are long gone.
They livestreamed it on Youtube too.

Elbowed Karius in the head too.

They livestreamed it on Youtube too.
JBM, thanks, I was aware of that, as my son in law was watching it via that medium.
I’m a dinosaur and prefer watching my sport via more traditional methods!

JBM, thanks, I was aware of that, as my son in law was watching it via that medium.
So do I to be honest. The lack of big sport on the terrestrial channels these days is a shame. I don't even think there's any cricket anymore is there? Very little football outside of a few England games and the Euros and World Cup, not much rugby either.

Can't be easy for parents to get their kids into sports if they're not willing/able to pay Sky Sports/BT subscriptions, especially with the prices for attending games.

So do I to be honest. The lack of big sport on the terrestrial channels these days is a shame. I don't even think there's any cricket anymore is there? Very little football outside of a few England games and the Euros and World Cup, not much rugby either.

Can't be easy for parents to get their kids into sports if they're not willing/able to pay Sky Sports/BT subscriptions, especially with the prices for attending games.
Agreed. The only sport I follow much these days is the Footie and the IPL Cricket. And the IPL is a Sky gig while the footie is carved up between Sky and BT these days.

Pisses me off that any of the finals are restricted to a pay per view channel. Hardly fits the spirit of the game or the whole bollocks of promoting participation by kids. Disappointing.

I certainly think the clubs need to start looking at providing their games live via their own channels and the big promoters be damned.

Sign of the times, I'm afraid.
Saffer sport is the same - very rarely do we see a full stadium.
Rugby is often played in front of 15 000 in a 60 000 ground. and that is Super Rugby, so there'll be a lot of Boks, Wallabies and All Blacks playing.
Cricket - domestic matches they open the gates, yet there'll be a few dozen spectators... and this with half a dozen national players on the pitch!
Football? Unless the big teams are playing, 5 000 at the most.
And that is with tickets quite cheap.
Yet every pub was packed last night for the CL Final.

Agreed. The only sport I follow much these days is the Footie and the IPL Cricket. And the IPL is a Sky gig while the footie is carved up between Sky and BT these days.

Pisses me off that any of the finals are restricted to a pay per view channel. Hardly fits the spirit of the game or the whole bollocks of promoting participation by kids. Disappointing.

I certainly think the clubs need to start looking at providing their games live via their own channels and the big promoters be damned.
He who pays the piper, etc etc etc.
TV is where the money's at. A double-edged sword.

Dear Mr Dinosaur,

With one of these you could watch the game on your telly.