• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

The truth at last - You all love Liverpool FC

Man City Champions that matter 2018.JPG

Allow me.

What the fûck
What the fûck
What the fûcking hell is that?

I would post you got your education from the Kop but that cringe worthy bollocks and that absolute abortion of a championship celebration video shows that the petrodollar human rights abusers that own your club have absolutely no clue at all.

Oh, one more, where's your European Cups?

Congratulations on the League title mind you. You thoroughly deserved to win it.

Allow me.

What the fûck
What the fûck

I would post you got your education from the Kop but that cringe worthy bollocks and that absolute abortion of a championship celebration video shows that the petrodollar human rights abusers that own your club have absolutely no clue at all.

Oh, one more, where's your European Cups?

Congratulations on the League title mind you. You thoroughly deserved to win it.
:cool:

Good them vids CR, cheers.

So, WBA away. Usual shîtshow where we drop points, especially if we (ridiculously) rest players?

I dislike the overconfident approach of a certain type of fan. At least two more wins required to secure top 4 and I would like third nailed down. Roma is a different match, beat the team in front of you Saturday first.

So, WBA away. Usual shîtshow where we drop points, especially if we (ridiculously) rest players?

I dislike the overconfident approach of a certain type of fan. At least two more wins required to secure top 4 and I would like third nailed down. Roma is a different match, beat the team in front of you Saturday first.
After West Brom beat Manchester United I really cant see Klopp sending out a team that won’t beat West Brom. Which means, I suspect, that the the front three need to be picked because Solanke and Ings don’t seem to be able to score.

I know that Liverpool have been vulnerable to teams at the bottom of the division in the past, but surely they’ll have this one sorted?

I couldn't agree more, I would like 75 points nailed before the Chelsea game if at all possible. Saturday first, then we can think about Roma :)

Ah well, shame we threw it away but at least those inbred tw*ts will hopefully finally be relegated tonight.

Another stellar refereeing performance including Danny Ings quite rightly being penalised for being dragged over and punched in the stomach. No idea why FIFA don't want any English refs at the World Cup.