The truth at last - You all love Liverpool FC

I look at the tables and see we're 3rd, 3 games lost so far and 2 points off 2nd place. Given the (mostly well-earned) slatings the team has got over the last month or so, I'm honestly feeling good about the rest of the season. Things are starting to happen, partnerships beginning to gel.
To echo previous posts, I'm really keeping everything crossed we keep the players over the summer and strengthen the squad. What this team can achieve when all cylinders are firing is hair raising.
Overly optimistic old romantic, me..?

Sturridge injured after 3 minutes of Chelski vs West Brom.

Looks like a hamstring.

Nice to see him living up to his recent form. Makes Darren Anderton look like Ian Callaghan.

Sturridge injured after 3 minutes of Chelski vs West Brom.

Looks like a hamstring.

Nice to see him living up to his recent form. Makes Darren Anderton look like Ian Callaghan.
Doesn't help us get rid of the freeloader at any sort of price sadly. Hilarious though :p

Have persuaded the Other Half that Valentine's should be celebrated tonight in order to secure a seat at her favourite restaurant and avoid the inevitable circus of tomorrow night.

This strategy may be of use to others of the True Faith.

Have persuaded the Other Half that Valentine's should be celebrated tonight in order to secure a seat at her favourite restaurant and avoid the inevitable circus of tomorrow night.

Or you could just say "You've shït it love, the Reds are on"

Then enjoy the ensuing week of silence. When she makes it clear that a fûck is out of the question remind her that there are plenty of fannies out there that allow access for far south of the price she is currently extorting from you.

Then watch the Reds. She's having a romantic meal for two tomorrow. I hope whoever she's with enjoys it whilst I'm in L4.

I said to the missus, footy tomorrow night and she said, lager or bitter and don’t be late I am not waiting :)

I already have a long standing appointment tomorrow night -- and not with SWMBO or the footy!. To be fair she knows about it and isn't bothered.

Offered to take her for a posh lunch and she declined because one of her friends is coming round and bringing out loan dog (canine variety). (Cheaper than having a permanent dog)