The truth at last - You all love Liverpool FC

Jurgen right. That result was because we failed to play well. No excuses, no blaming the ref, its up to us to improve.

A point. Move on.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Jurgen right. That result was because we failed to play well. No excuses, no blaming the ref, its up to us to improve.

A point. Move on.

And more than we looked like getting at one stage; 2-1 wouldn't have flattered Fulham.

It says something about the Premier League and the Liverpool/City rivalry that two points dropped feels like a defeat. Hopefully Fulham will do a similar number on our rivals.

Good job it's still cricket season , so I'm duty bound not to comment on lazy arrsed RBacks,(plus most of his colleagues) crap refs and spirited opposition.
Thowd Fella is spluttering about all-sorts however...
He likes Nunez though!

Me,I'm having far too much fun watching our Laydee CWG semi finalists lose their sh*t agaisy the Injuns.
Where else can you see two wives (yup) have a livetime domestic, resulting in an unabashed tantrum (she's from Yorkshire) on National telly?

The best bit of it all however (stay with the drift)
I'm listening to the commentary on TMS in my headphones, Agnew doing his usual professional stuff, however his summarising colleague, an injured English player no less, when describing a dropped catch off said stroppy Catherine Brunt , got a tad excited and mentioned "Everyone had better give the aggrieved bowler some space in the dressing room after
that easy dropped C#nt..."

Martin Tyler eat your heart out!

Not sure about that one:grin:.
Rather surprised at this result, after last weeks warm up against City I was expecting a comfortable win for you lot, a very good result for Fulham.

Away, first game of the season, newly promoted team, crowd well up for it and we played rubbish for most of the game. I will take a point.

However, it was the draws that killed us last year and although I think this year is tighter all round and I reckon it will be won by a points total in the 80's, it is 2 points dropped!

Away, first game of the season, newly promoted team, crowd well up for it and we played rubbish for most of the game. I will take a point.

However, it was the draws that killed us last year and although I think this year is tighter all round and I reckon it will be won by a points total in the 80's, it is 2 points dropped!
Strange that you played “rubbish” after last week though.

I agree, maybe Fulham are not getting enough credit?
Possible, as it was on BT I didn’t see the match so can’t comment. I’m rather pleased that Chelsea have bought that left back from Brighton who tormented Utd in a game near the end of last season, excellent timing, hopefully tomorrow we can take advantage,
Still early days an all that.

CRmeansCeilingReached

ADC
Well played Fulham. Knew we were in trouble after the first ten minutes, when they were up for it and we couldn't even get out of our own half.

Football, eh? :)