The truth at last - You all love Liverpool FC

Pre season Friendly so it means nothing.

But Nuñez slotting four against Leipzig as a second half sub has made this evening quite pleasant.

It's also quietened the Twitter mongs down a bit, but not for long I suspect :)

Community shield today.

Not arsed about a friendly to be honest but should be an interesting watch nevertheless.

And then back at it next week! Only feels like Yesterday we all got home from Paris!

Romey626

Old-Salt
After that I’m pretty optimistic about the season ahead. Only a friendly but still the better team by a country Mile. Rose tinted may be removed later.

It’s never felt like a friendly to me personally. I’ve always seen it as a good opportunity for early silverware and a bit of extra momentum and morale starting the season.

So, Fulham tomorrow.

I'm hoping they want to play football. Can't be arsed with low block fun free bollocks but it's not.my job on the line.

Fulham are decent, just hoping Silva hasn't got them too decent just yet. Let's see if we're free of ring rust.

He has had a terrible couple of months, believe he was caught up with the debacle in Paris, as well.RIP.
Only popped in to add my thoughts on DM.**

For a very privileged fella he had a lifetime of tragedy, I doubt anyone would swap .
Decent bloke.
RIP

As for the footy , I'm trying to stick to the advice given to me years ago by a bloody good footballer and cricketer who used to knock seven shades out of me yearly.

Commit fully to only one till the end of it's season.
Although seeing as August is taken up exclusively by the T16.4 competition I'm struggling.

(But CS in July FFS!)

Oh, and to all those Covid Cowards that now want their seats back #*#*#*

(Can you tell I've got nigh on f'all in the ballot?)

And to get excited at Sky's Martin the Manc Tyler's "Hillsborough Hooligans" F'up on R4 this morning...

In hindsight it's not worth getting het up about, after all if Jamie C gobbing on a child doesn't get you sacked, Marty's Scouse slippage will probably get him a knighthood.

Apparently the Beeb now grovelling for not challenging Sky's expert "robustly"
Hmm.. what would Gary say?

Last edited:
Only popped in to add my thoughts on DM.**

For a very privileged fella he had a lifetime of tragedy, I doubt anyone would swap .
Decent bloke.
RIP

As for the footy , I'm trying to stick to the advice given to me years ago by a bloody good footballer and cricketer who used to knock seven shades out of me yearly.

Commit fully to only one till the end of it's season.
Although seeing as August is taken up exclusively by the T16.4 competition I'm struggling.

(But CS in July FFS!)

Oh, and to all those Covid Cowards that now want their seats back #*#*#*

(Can you tell I've got nigh on f'all in the ballot?)

And to get excited at Sky's Martin the Manc Tyler's "Hillsborough Hooligans" F'up on R4 this morning...

In hindsight it's not worth getting het up about, after all if Jamie C gobbing on a child doesn't get you sacked, Marty's Scouse slippage will probably get him a knighthood.

Apparently the Beeb now grovelling for not challenging Sky's expert "robustly"
Hmm.. what would Gary say?
It’s a pity the old Cnut Tyler hasn‘t been sacked, worse commentator in the game and very very annoying, can‘t you lot kick up a fuss, just this once :-?

Oh almost forgot, come on Fulham.:grin:

Last edited:
It’s a pity the old Cnut Tyler hasn‘t been sacked, worse commentator in the game and very very annoying, can‘t you lot kick up a fuss, just this once :-?

Oh almost forgot, come on Fulham.:grin:
Welcome back to our wonderful thread @Gout Man it's been a while.

Shall we dance?

The boys are a bit slow out of the blocks, don't look sharp at all, sleepwalking into a defeat at this rate.

1:0 to Fulham. Another simple defensive mistake by TAA I'm sad to say.

Lazy, lazy, lazy lazy, everything we did good against City we have done bad for 45 minutes. V2 from Herr Klopp required I think :)

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Eeeeeeeek.

2:2 at full time. Could have gone either way.

I'll take that for now.

Last edited:
The Nunez Waltz perhaps.
Not sure about that one:grin:.
Rather surprised at this result, after last weeks warm up against City I was expecting a comfortable win for you lot, a very good result for Fulham.