The truth at last - You all love Liverpool FC

No, but going by FSGs way of doing business they’ll want the greater part of any outlay for a player recouped, not knocking it, it makes sound business sense

It's been reasonably successful too. Between our manager and senior players, they are among the best in the world. The contrast between FSG and the Gillett and Hicks eras couldn't be greater.

It's been reasonably successful too. Between our manager and senior players, they are among the best in the world. The contrast between FSG and the Gillett and Hicks eras couldn't be greater.
Besides the fact FSG have what Hicks, Gillette and King didn’t? Actual money.

The freeloading scabbs that they were.

17 and a bit million with add ons and a 15% sell on fee. Not quite Jordan Ibe levels of daylight robbery but a decent fee for someone we plainly didn't fancy.

Good luck to him, hooking up with his former youth coach too.

17 and a bit million with add ons and a 15% sell on fee. Not quite Jordan Ibe levels of daylight robbery but a decent fee for someone we plainly didn't fancy.

I plainly didn't fancy him. He blew hot and cold. But £17 million is not to be sniffed at.

Let's hope he has a stinker when the Forest play us this season.

Last edited:

Should also be a decently reliable first teamer for Forest too. Fantasy Footy bargain fodder .

Two week prepped United batter three day prepped Liverpool in a pre season friendly 4-0.

United Twitter "WE'RE BACK!"
Already? I thought Utd were off to Australia next.

I for one am reading the square root of FA into that result, however I am pleased that we were not on the receiving end.

Already? I thought Utd were off to Australia next.

I for one am reading the square root of FA into that result, however I am pleased that we were not on the receiving end.
Very true.....but nobody likes to get beat regardless of importance.

Very true.....but nobody likes to get beat regardless of importance.
We used 30 players, it was an intensive training session and a marketing opportunity, no more no less :)

let’s not get all England (and every friendly counts) about this ^~

Last edited:
The French Senate report on the chaos surrounding the Paris CL final exonerates LFC fans.

The only comment I have is thank God it didn't take the best part of 3 decades to tell the truth.

Pre season Friendly so it means nothing.

But Nuñez slotting four against Leipzig as a second half sub has made this evening quite pleasant.

Pre season Friendly so it means nothing.

But Nuñez slotting four against Leipzig as a second half sub has made this evening quite pleasant.
Even better was this assist from Carvalho...