The truth at last - You all love Liverpool FC

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
Any thoughts on Bellingham?

Jude not Lynda before you start.

Is he a wunderkind or just another hyped teenager?

If Klopp wants Bellingham and our scouting / science team agrees I think we should all just STFU.

Trust the process as it were. But we aren't paying the 120 million Euros fee Dortmund has slapped on him, no matter what Klopp thinks of him.

Any thoughts on Bellingham?

Jude not Lynda before you start.

Is he a wunderkind or just another hyped teenager?
Very talented player, who is still a way off from the finished article, who would do exceptionally well under the coaching of the Liverpool staff and the management of Klopp, in order to reach his potential.

For the price Dortmund will invariably want? No maybe not. For a decent price (in relation to other signings over the years), then I can't see why you wouldn't want him.

I had a sneaking suspicion that he’d sign after they sold Mane, I honestly believe there was no real love lost between them
I think you may well be right. Pity it had to come to that.

All good things have to come to an end.

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
Mane always seemed to be a miserable bugger. Very rarely smiled.
I know that he sent 10% of his pay back to his village in Senegal so obviously a decent bloke, but must admit that I had mixed feelings about him despite him being a brilliant player.
And, as a scouser, who would want to play for anyone other than Liverpool?

Delighted he has decided to stay, would have been a massive hole to fill if he had gone as well as Mane.

I do have to wonder though if Salah came to an agreement with the club that he’d sign the contract for 3 years but they’ll agree to sell him at the end of the season, Liverpool get full money for him because of the 2 years remaining rather the the zero return they’d have got should he not have signed, like I say it’s just a thought

I do have to wonder though if Salah came to an agreement with the club that he’d sign the contract for 3 years but they’ll agree to sell him at the end of the season, Liverpool get full money for him because of the 2 years remaining rather the the zero return they’d have got should he not have signed, like I say it’s just a thought

Far more likely that theyve amortised 5 years worth of deal over three years so here's his payrise and Liverpools financial commitment is no more than they were willing to commit to anyway. If he has a monster season then we may well follow the Suarez plan which, as you say, is to realise the asset whilst we can still command a fee.

I think you are spot on with that assessment. It makes sound financial business sense.

And when we win the Premier League again with Salah on 40+ goals, Golden Boot etc he will be back to his original value of about £150,000.000

I think you are spot on with that assessment. It makes sound financial business sense.

And when we win the Premier League again with Salah on 40+ goals, Golden Boot etc he will be back to his original value of about £150,000.000
I’m convinced that this is what both Salah and Liverpool have agreed, come the end of the season he’ll be sold for top dollar to either Barcelona or Real Madrid and the proceeds are earmarked for Jude Bellingham

I’m convinced that this is what both Salah and Liverpool have agreed, come the end of the season he’ll be sold for top dollar to either Barcelona or Real Madrid and the proceeds are earmarked for Jude Bellingham
Are you comparing Jude Bellingham to Mo Salah 8O :threaten:

Latest Threads