The truth at last - You all love Liverpool FC

So whose off to Wembley then:???::clap:

Me, no ticket as usual, but if I can do a round trip in a car from Salisbury to Madrid without a ticket, I can manage 11 stops on the metropolitan line :) :)

Well what to make of that.

I have mentioned before we have been crap this season against 10 men and tonight was no different.

A midfield of Fab, Milner and Hendo is not going to support any goal glut. And it should be retired unless we need to hold on away for the last 30 mins.

Far to blasé by all of them from the first missed cross field pass of the second half.

Our owners need to break the bank to keep Mo.

I think it’s going to be a Chelsea v Arsenal final.

7 times is still a possibility :) :)

See I got it spot on as usual :)

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
The door hasn’t been opened, no one has even placed their hand on the handle, but someone is stood outside looking at the door :) :)
Have you been taking lessons off Cantona?

Now this is the Real deal....

I always fear this fixture, that 3-3 is burned in my heart as much as Stevie's slip....

Even last year's 7-0 didn't help.

Apparently we're ahead of that scoreline after 30 mins but I'm always a miserably pessimistic old git.

Well that was an wholly unnecessary uncomfortable hour of football. No penalty for me, Jota seemed to take a step right, but I will take it

Well that was an wholly unnecessary uncomfortable hour of football. No penalty for me, Jota seemed to take a step right, but I will take it
Agreed, Jota hit the keeper not the other way around.

How much do I hate fcuking VAR even though it went in our favour. It has ruined the game for players and supporters alike.

There needs to be a campaign launched to have it scrapped.

Agreed, Jota hit the keeper not the other way around.

How much do I hate fcuking VAR even though it went in our favour. It has ruined the game for players and supporters alike.

There needs to be a campaign launched to have it scrapped.
I'm all for it. It highlights how irreparably shite our officials are.

I'm all for it. It highlights how irreparably shite our officials are.
The referee should have shown a set of bollocks by viewing the monitor as instructed by the VAR goons, then said fcuk that, I was right my original decision stands and I don't give a fcuk what anyone else thinks.

He would have got my respect for that.

The referee should have shown a set of bollocks by viewing the monitor as instructed by the VAR goons, then said fcuk that, I was right my original decision stands and I don't give a fcuk what anyone else thinks.

He would have got my respect for that.
All it highlighted was the fact the Faceless cowards sat in front of their telly screens can be as clueless as your average keyboard warrior.

"Gis a job
I can do dat....."

All it highlighted was the fact the Faceless cowards sat in front of their telly screens can be as clueless as your average keyboard warrior.

"Gis a job
I can do dat....."

The thing is, we really could.

I'm as one eyed a Liverpool fan as its possible to be and I knew, bone deep, that it wasn't a penalty yesterday and just expected the match to continue.

Even the multiple replays didn't convince me. So what the hell the VAR saw is beyond me.

Noticed the well known anagram having a pop this morning, claimed top clubs get away with murder, an unfortunate choice of words,Colin.

Latest Threads