FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
It's certainly not an easy watch.

Bubbles_Barker

LE
Book Reviewer
Their goalie condemned it as well. Good lad
You need to sort your own out too mind. Plenty of racist and homophobic ‘banter’ from Scousers in the past I’m sorry to say.

Anyway, can’t you get on with burying the Gooners FFS? There’s only 10 of them.

You need to sort your own out too mind. Plenty of racist and homophobic ‘banter’ from Scousers in the past I’m sorry to say.

Anyway, can’t you get on with burying the Gooners FFS? There’s only 10 of them.

Yep agreed, no place for it anywhere.

Well what to make of that.

I have mentioned before we have been crap this season against 10 men and tonight was no different.

A midfield of Fab, Milner and Hendo is not going to support any goal glut. And it should be retired unless we need to hold on away for the last 30 mins.

Far to blasé by all of them from the first missed cross field pass of the second half.

Our owners need to break the bank to keep Mo.

I think it’s going to be a Chelsea v Arsenal final.

7 times is still a possibility :) :)

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Well what to make of that.

I have mentioned before we have been crap this season against 10 men and tonight was no different.

A midfield of Fab, Milner and Hendo is not going to support any goal glut. And it should be retired unless we need to hold on away for the last 30 mins.

Far to blasé by all of them from the first missed cross field pass of the second half.

Our owners need to break the bank to keep Mo.

I think it’s going to be a Chelsea v Arsenal final.

7 times is still a possibility :) :)

There is a growing inevitability about the performance of teams Liverpool field through enforced absence. We played pretty football, not incisive football and got yet another of those 'we dominated play' draws that have blighted us for so long.

Minamino needs to do a lot more. I was excited when we signed him but he hasn't pushed on.

Thank f*ck for Allison ,both for the save he made , and without him standing nearly in the centre circle bollocking Robbo and Trent to push on forward I doubt we'dve even got inside their 18yd box.
Watching him take a throw in near the half way line was nearly as amusing as our Steward booting the glass door so hard when Minamino missed, he pushed it 'past centre' and got a bollocking from the Head man cos they were afraid of smashing it when forcing it back.

Btw someone did win tonight......

Salah, Mane and their agents!

It was horrific and was clearly going to happen once Xhaka went.

For me it was the paucity of ideas that upset me, that and the fact that Trent, who was clearly unfit and needed to be hooked at half time, was allowed to continue on til he did. Neco Williams looked like Roberto Carlos reborn by comparison.

I lost count of the return passes, the ball being returned to the one who sent it because no one could be arsed to bang in a penetrative pass, just the sheer cowardice of the performance. They ALL chewed the ball, never taking one touch where 36 would do and Diogo Jota was never, will never and should never again be played on the left of the three, why on earth we didn't play a 1-2 rather than a flat three with Bobby sat in the 10 and full backs pushing on is beyond me.

That was Brendan Rodgers Liverpool at its worst, devoid of ideas but winning the passing with all the penetrative intent of a Gay priest at a Miss World competition.

It wasn't quite Owlesque, because we weren't 2-0 down and playing in our own half, but that's the most upset I've been at Jurgen since he walked through our doors in 2015. First time I can say without a doubt that his selection was wrong and wrong headed.

Brentford next. Play like that and they'll beat us. No mug their manager.

Eta
Even getting out of the car park was a shambles, taking longer than the second half.
Loading up and shipping out a few thousand cockneys seemed to take priority.
There again, I've never witnessed as many missiles being chucked since the '80s.
Dunno whether the telly showed owt. Steadicam was knealt down solely filming it, but an arsenal sub was clearing em off the pitch late on (and got applauded for doing so)
After the final whistle, the mortars started in earnest, between both sets of fans....

Supt. Plod was very late to the party, everyone just melted away then...
'cept me and daughter exiting right into middle of em.
Mostly decent types, and a gobby half dozen tw#ts...
Plod (tiny little girly types) trying not to make eye contact and their radios blaring "just get em on the coaches"
They probably got home earlier than us!

Regarding the actual football....
The worst match since Brighton three years ago, similar to Chelsea early on, ten men set up to defend, even Bobby can't work the miracles he used to.
Does Suarez still want a game?

I have always had a soft spot for Arsenal as a team on the pitch, always thought their support was a bunch of moaning snidey b*stards :)

I have always had a soft spot for Arsenal as a team on the pitch, always thought their support was a bunch of moaning snidey b*stards :)
"Marcus Rashford, he's feeding your kids" was a ditty they loved.

Because Londons well known for its lack of poverty and food banks.

"Marcus Rashford, he's feeding your kids" was a ditty they loved.

Because Londons well known for its lack of poverty and food banks.
As long as it wasn't "Marcus Rashford, he's feeling your kids" 8-O8-O8-O

I suspect it was game over some time ago, tbh.

It will be interesting to see how your lot get on without Salah and Mane. I suspect you will drop a few points.

Benitez doing a cracking job in his attempts to get Everton relegated. I wonder if anyone has noticed yet.

Norwich 2 Everton 1

Latest Threads