The truth at last - You all love Liverpool FC

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
PNE tomorrow in the EFL cup.

Chance to give the reserves a run-out in a competitive match.

I watched Pep’s interview video earlier, and he confirmed LFC are fine with Sepp playing against us.

In his words “if you want to be a chef, you need to spend a lot of time in the kitchen”.

Oh that's good then! I'm watching them from the heart of the enemy encampment tonight.

I shall report on the standards of pie from just behind the Benches. I'll tell Jurgen you said hello.

Errr I know we've got a completely different team out and all that, but by fcuk its boring as fcuk.

We should have put our first team out, batter them in the first half until we were 7 or 8 nil up, then made a shed load of substitutes, and took the foot off the gas.

If it keeps on like it is I'm switching over to something else.

Boring....

And Harvey Blair needs a fecking haircut. Twonk.

And it's not just me who is bored. Our Kenny is yawning as well it is that boring.
20211027_200926.jpg

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
Unimpressed by our performance so far, and by some of the senior players too. Bearing in mind that we're playing 9 of PNE's reserves.

Gomez and Minamino in particular. Adrian & Neco Williams keeping us in the game.

I do f*cking despair with the way we go about these competitions. Win this we are a couple of games from a final. Yet once again a mishmash of kids and stiffs playing like strangers.

Why oh f*cking why:frustrated::frustrated:

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
Disappointing performance overall.

My long term prediction is that Minamino isn't going to make it as a 1st team regular. Origi is also going to remain a squad player or else shifted soon. I can see why Gomez isn't in the 1st team at the moment.

New crockery may be needed after half time.

I'm watching the match but it's dull as dishwater and I doubt a fair few of the LFC players on the pitch will ever make it into a regular first team squad.

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
And relax.

Origi having been as useful as a block of concrete for 84 minutes flicks it into the net.

Latest Threads