The truth at last - You all love Liverpool FC

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
I've enjoyed a read of the Grauniad during my lunch break:

Excerpt:
With 13 minutes gone it was 2-0. This time Harry Maguire and Luke Shaw got themselves into a horrible shemozzle, a half‑wheeled scrum. Again there was no presence in front, no shield. Keïta fed Trent Alexander‑Arnold who, in a stunning break with tradition, apparently undetected by the United tactical plan, was haring down the right wing.

Veritable media shitstorm around Ole this morning :D
Just for Sh#ts and Giggles I looked in on what the MEN. has to say about it , from a Mancy perspective….

The Keeper gets a five( for saving Trent’s piledriver)
Then it deteriorates, rapidly..
Shame the feckin adverts obscure Slabhead’s rating, it really is worth persevering!
And there’s me thinking the Echo’s biased reporting comes from the sh#tty end of the East Lancs.

syrup

LE
Too hard?? the foot was well and truly off the gas after 55/60 mins yesterday, it could and should have been eight, this seasons premier league title will IMHO go down to the wire between three teams and goal difference could very well come into play.

Totally agree

Man Utd were there for the taking and you allowed them get away with only being beat 5-0 with the tippy tappy cross field passing

Youi should have gone flat out to humiliate them at home.
The Liverpool fans didn't even have the decency to shout "Ole" every time a pass was made

Just for Sh#ts and Giggles I looked in on what the MEN. has to say about it , from a Mancy perspective….

The Keeper gets a five( for saving Trent’s piledriver)
Then it deteriorates, rapidly..
Shame the feckin adverts obscure Slabhead’s rating, it really is worth persevering!
And there’s me thinking the Echo’s biased reporting comes from the sh#tty end of the East Lancs.
The ratings had me in stitches. Especially Slabhead who managed to get a lower score than Pogba.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
The ratings had me in stitches. Especially Slabhead who managed to get a lower score than Pogba.
Even I have to laugh at that.
Jesus another Solskjaer signing, this manager and our club should be top of the PL with the money that’s been thrown on players and yet in three years the Cnut has won nothing and doesn’t look anything like Klopp did when he was rebuilding Liverpool.
A mark of a good manager is every fecker who doesn’t support your team hates your manager, Fergie, Mourino (first time round at Chelsea) and now Klopp.
However every fecker under the sun loves dear Olle, the annoying Cnut.

Jesus another Solskjaer signing, this manager and our club should be top of the PL with the money that’s been thrown on players and yet in three years the Cnut has won nothing and doesn’t look anything like Klopp did when he was rebuilding Liverpool.
A mark of a good manager is every fecker who doesn’t support your team hates your manager, Fergie, Mourino (first time round at Chelsea) and now Klopp.

Of course every other fan loves Olle. What’s not to love?

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer

I'm struggling to find many who loathe Klopp, even if his professional scouser act is slightly too polished on occasion.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
I'm struggling to find many who loathe Klopp, even if his professional scouser act is slightly too polished on occasion.
I’m happy to oblige you:-D.

MQjU7UQP_edit_227568040791316.jpg

If only there were a thread you could discuss your gang of blerts led by Gollum.

You could pollute that one with bleatings about United rather than this one.

Nah, it amuses me. The ultimate humiliation. Bleating about their own dirty laundry in our “virtual Anfield”.

But yeah, I quite like Ole :)
According to the Athletic he's going to "be given time to rectify" the situation.

All the time in the world can't cover for the fact that with no functioning midfield they went put and bought a winger and a 18 yard box striker and then asked them to press because "that's what big teams do at home".

In and out of possession Liverpool are better than United, as are Chelsea and City.

The worrying (?) thing is that any mildly organised side that can pass water will now see the template for success against them. Exploit those gaps down the sides of the two pivots and get your centre backs to practice switches because, let's face it, one pass and you're through "the press" such as it is.

It's the Romanticism thats killed them and its hilarious. Keeping Ole on and then not dropping Ronaldo when it's as plain as the nose on your face that those midfielders need at least one more to help them WHEN THERES ACTUAL SOLUTIONS SAT ON THEIR BENCH is just, well, brilliant.

Anyway, now the dust has settled I'm happy to report that kidney function in the boots household may be approaching double digit percentages today

According to the Athletic he's going to "be given time to rectify" the situation.

All the time in the world can't cover for the fact that with no functioning midfield they went put and bought a winger and a 18 yard box striker and then asked them to press because "that's what big teams do at home".

In and out of possession Liverpool are better than United, as are Chelsea and City.

The worrying (?) thing is that any mildly organised side that can pass water will now see the template for success against them. Exploit those gaps down the sides of the two pivots and get your centre backs to practice switches because, let's face it, one pass and you're through "the press" such as it is.

It's the Romanticism thats killed them and its hilarious. Keeping Ole on and then not dropping Ronaldo when it's as plain as the nose on your face that those midfielders need at least one more to help them WHEN THERES ACTUAL SOLUTIONS SAT ON THEIR BENCH is just, well, brilliant.

Anyway, now the dust has settled I'm happy to report that kidney function in the boots household may be approaching double digit percentages today

Well, quite. It’s just sooo much more satisfying when it’s one of them saying it :)

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
If only there were a thread you could discuss your gang of blerts led by Gollum.

You could pollute that one with bleatings about United rather than this one.
Well you do pop onto ours occasionally it’s only a bit of fun.

Latest Threads