The truth at last - You all love Liverpool FC

Well who saw that line up coming... :omg: :omg:

CRmeansCeilingReached

ADC
No away goals rule now, so I would hope that encourages a slightly more attacking style from the home team. Not to say we shouldn’t be rock solid at the back, but the importance of a conceded goal at home is now a bit less. As long as we score more than them, all is good!

Away goals only counted in two-legged ties, not group games.

GET IN....

I had a feeling he was going to miss that, don't know why. I think the keeper had done his homework

Sorry to say it but TAA was to blame for that equaliser...ball watching instead of marking the man..

Err didn't see their second goal was still typing this :wink: :roll:

Liverpool need more goals, I just don’t feel one is enough.
As can be seen by the half time score. We could've should've been 4 or 5 goals in front by now.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Sorry to say it but TAA was to blame for that equaliser...ball watching instead of marking the man..

Err didn't see their second goal was still typing this :wink: :roll:

I was busy shouting at Henderson for not closing down the initial ball in. He simply stood off and invited the Milan player to take his time.

A nervy last 15 minutes. Cracking goal from the Captain. We played really well I thought, but should've put it to bed on the first half.

Everyone got a good run out and some great individual performances from Matip, Gomez, et al.

Would've liked to seen Tsimikas on for Robertson.

There is the Liverpool I know and love so dearly, another year off my life :)

Latest Threads