The Truth at last ....... You all hate Leeds United!!!

Weird! No need to remind us mate!

Who doesn't hate Leeds United besides Leeds United Fans?!

Bizarre statement, TRUE, but bizarre!

polar said:
Its great to support the most hated club.
Its not just your club. I also have a deep loathing for your city, your county, actually, anything north of Birmingham can go and fornicate itself with barbed wire. Its nothing personal, its just the total irrelevance of the north of England that boils my blood.

There you tw@ts at Helen Rhode go again bigging yourselves up - you'll never be as hated as Man Utd and you fcuking know it. Man up, bend over and take one for the league"

arby said:
polar said:
Its great to support the most hated club.
Its not just your club. I also have a deep loathing for your city, your county, actually, anything north of Birmingham can go and fornicate itself with barbed wire. Its nothing personal, its just the total irrelevance of the north of England that boils my blood.
Babycham and larger shandy drinking southern nonce!

Would now be the time to admit to being disappointed nobody wants to laugh at Leeds not being given the points back.

We are a small club afterall. :( :cry:

chimera

LE
OK Polar. I admit it. I'm p*ssing myself! The third Division is a great place to stay for a while.

:D

sorry i would have replied sooner, but was too busy p*ssing myself laughing. as i said before, see you at the Glapharm next season

chimera said:
OK Polar. I admit it. I'm p*ssing myself! The third Division is a great place to stay for a while.

:D
Bothered.

It seems Leeds have done a lot to help the likes of Rotherham, Bournemouth and Luton

POSTSCRIPT

1. During the four days of the Hearing we heard other evidence, arguments, submissions from both parties and certain ideas and suggestions were exchanged between Counsel and the Tribunal. In view of the two principle decisions in the Award it is not necessary to take such matters further.

2. However these proceedings have brought to light the necessity for a review of the Insolvency Policy. We were told that there are 40 or more current or anticipated insolvencies. In many cases (e.g. Rotherham, Luton Town and Bournemouth?) it will prove impossible to exit Administration via a CVA. The League in the course of the Hearing appeared to recognise the need to amend the Policy to make specific provisions where there is no CVA. It is to be hoped that this can be achieved during the coming close season. The Clubs should be entitled to clear guidelines, objectives and procedures.

3. The Board should be astute not to think in terms of ‘penalty’ or a ‘norm’ as a starting point of whatever Condition is to be imposed. We are concerned that the Condition was described by the Board as a ‘penalty’ and was understandably perceived to be so.

4. We accept that the imposition of the 15 points in the instant case was not (and was not intended to be) a precedent, i.e. an automatic sanction in the absence of a CVA. Each case has to be assessed by the League having regard to the Club’s individual circumstances leading up to and of the insolvency itself. Such Conditions as the League considers are required will reflect these circumstances and any merits the Club can establish.

5. We feel obliged to record that we consider an Appeal to Members of the League to be unsatisfactory. Some Clubs in the same League may not readily agree to reduce a points sanction in the understandable self-interest of their Clubs. We recommend:

1. That there should be an appeal to an Independent Tribunal;

2. In order to reduce uncertainty for the Club and other Clubs the Appeal process should be determined without delay. We suggest an Appeal should be lodged within 7 days of the decision and the decision of the Appeal body should be given within 21 days thereafter.
6. We hope that these suggestions will be helpful to all concerned.

Why would anyone hate Leeds United, they are far to irrelevent for that. It would be like hating playdough, a pointless waste of time.

As a Swansea Town, now City, fan for over sixty years, I was somewhat miffed that we were denied our championship whilst a 'big' club played the 'going through the courts' card.

I don't hate Leeds United, but I do hate Gordon Brown !!!!

lsquared said:
As a Swansea Town, now City, fan for over sixty years, I was somewhat miffed that we were denied our championship whilst a 'big' club played the 'going through the courts' card.

I don't hate Leeds United, but I do hate Gordon Brown !!!!
You might be champions but your not the best team in the league, yet