The Truth at last ....... You all hate Leeds United!!!

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by polar, May 1, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Its great to support the most hated club.

0, 8, 15 Who gives a frack

2. The truth at last? everbody has hated you for years mate

3. Weird! No need to remind us mate!

Who doesn't hate Leeds United besides Leeds United Fans?!

Bizarre statement, TRUE, but bizarre!

4. Its not just your club. I also have a deep loathing for your city, your county, actually, anything north of Birmingham can go and fornicate itself with barbed wire. Its nothing personal, its just the total irrelevance of the north of England that boils my blood.

5. There you tw@ts at Helen Rhode go again bigging yourselves up - you'll never be as hated as Man Utd and you fcuking know it. Man up, bend over and take one for the league"

6. Babycham and larger shandy drinking southern nonce!

7. 15 years perhaps

8. Would now be the time to admit to being disappointed nobody wants to laugh at Leeds not being given the points back.

We are a small club afterall. :( :cry:

9. chimera

chimera LE Moderator

OK Polar. I admit it. I'm p*ssing myself! The third Division is a great place to stay for a while.

:D

10. sorry i would have replied sooner, but was too busy p*ssing myself laughing. as i said before, see you at the Glapharm next season

11. Bothered.

It seems Leeds have done a lot to help the likes of Rotherham, Bournemouth and Luton

12. Why would anyone hate Leeds United, they are far to irrelevent for that. It would be like hating playdough, a pointless waste of time.

13. As a Swansea Town, now City, fan for over sixty years, I was somewhat miffed that we were denied our championship whilst a 'big' club played the 'going through the courts' card.

I don't hate Leeds United, but I do hate Gordon Brown !!!!

14. You might be champions but your not the best team in the league, yet