the truth about the EU?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by nodigitsever, Apr 1, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm glad I'm not the only one who refers to the monster as: European Soviet Union.

Will we ever wake up to the threat posed by the unelected, unaccountable, faceless, hugely overpaid, greedy, corrupt and inauditable functionaries that have superseded our Parliament and have in effect made HM The Queen a 'citizen' of an alien state ?

2. We can not let this happen, it will most certainly NOT WORK.

Joining all these countries together to make Europe is madness. We all have different cultures, as most of us who work alongside Polish or Czech people can see.

What are we supposed to do.

3. I think that most people are aware that the E.U. is a massive con-job that Britain was taken into under false pretences. There is, however, no escape as long as the politicians can see some personal advantage in our being locked into it. (Like Bliar's desire to be President) They will just continue giving this country away piecemeal until we are totally controlled by Brussels, and are just "Regions of the E.U." :x

4. I think you will find that most people do not have a clue about the EU. Maybe you have been on ARRSE too long as most people on here have a bit of sense, so do realise the EU is not very good for the UK at all.