The truth about immigration: Citizenships fall by 35,000

countymounty said:
Booty said:
This is an interesting article, that challenges much of the current hysteria regarding UK immigration and dispels some of the myths often trotted out (not least by the usual suspects on ARRSE) about immigrants:

Click here: The truth about immigration: Citizenships granted fall by 35,000 in a year
It's not the numbers that are "now decreasing" that most folk are concerned about, it's the numbers allready here!
So tell me - why are they concerned about those that are here?

Whet said:
countymounty said:
Booty said:
This is an interesting article, that challenges much of the current hysteria regarding UK immigration and dispels some of the myths often trotted out (not least by the usual suspects on ARRSE) about immigrants:

Click here: The truth about immigration: Citizenships granted fall by 35,000 in a year
It's not the numbers that are "now decreasing" that most folk are concerned about, it's the numbers allready here!
TRY not admitting to the truth about immigration,or have you not been following another thread on this subject? New immigrants,votes for Liarbour etc!

Whet said:
countymounty said:
Booty said:

When 10,000 people parade through London, threatening indiscriminate slaughter because of cartoons in a Danish newspaper, it seems quite rational to think that we have allowed some of the wrong type of immigrants to settle here.

Booty said:

Which myths? That Labour have let in over 3 million immigrants since 1997, or that over 10% of the population are now immigrants?

I'm not a Daily Mail reader by any stretch of the imagination - but who's propaganda are you pedaling?

StickyEnd said:
Whet said:
countymounty said:
Booty said:

When 10,000 people parade through London, threatening indiscriminate slaughter because of cartoons in a Danish newspaper, it seems quite rational to think that we have allowed some of the wrong type of immigrants to settle here.
So they were all immigrant were they, and they all called for slaughter did they?

:roll:

DeltaDog said:
Booty said:

Which myths? That Labour have let in over 3 million immigrants since 1997, or that over 10% of the population are now immigrants?

I'm not a Daily Mail reader by any stretch of the imagination - but who's propaganda are you pedaling?
You can link to the fact that 10% of our countrymen were born in another country can you?

And how many of the three million that came in, went out again?

Werewolf said:
Booty said:

And the number of ILLEGAL imigrants who were NOT granted citizenship but decided to stay here ANYWAY is?

In your own time... :roll:
You have figures that can be substantiated WW?

Whet said:
Werewolf said:
Booty said:

And the number of ILLEGAL imigrants who were NOT granted citizenship but decided to stay here ANYWAY is?

Try the Labour admits conspiracy for mass immigration thread,and stop acting like ashie

Whet said:
StickyEnd said:
Whet said:
countymounty said:
Booty said:

So they were all immigrant were they, and they all called for slaughter did they?

I doubt that they where all immigrants. They where almost entirely here because of immigration though, and the vast majority of them where threatening violence.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/4682262.stm

StickyEnd said:
Whet said:
StickyEnd said:
Whet said:
countymounty said:
Booty said:

I doubt that they where all immigrants. They where almost entirely here because of immigration though, and the vast majority of them where threatening violence.

We were nearly all here because of immigration Sticky.

countymounty said:
Whet said:
Werewolf said:
Booty said:

Try the Labour admits conspiracy for mass immigration thread,and stop acting like ashie
What on earth has that got to do with illegal immigrants?

Whet said:
countymounty said:
Whet said:
Werewolf said:
Booty said:

What on earth has that got to do with illegal immigrants?
Simple, under liarbour NONE, they are all one and the same,votes,for the party,sooner or later!

Whet said:
StickyEnd said:
Whet said:
StickyEnd said:
Whet said:
countymounty said:
Booty said:

You think so? I think a fair few of us are here from population drift and/or invasion. So what? How far back do you want to go? All people outside of Kenya are where they are due to immigration by that logic. Nobody was here during the ice age and we have only been a nation for less than 1,000 years.

None of the above means that we are not letting people into the UK that are corrosive to standard British values.

StickyEnd said:
Whet said:
StickyEnd said:
Whet said:
StickyEnd said:
Whet said:
countymounty said:
Booty said:

You think so? I think a fair few of us are here from population drift and/or invasion. So what? How far back do you want to go? All people outside of Kenya are where they are due to immigration by that logic. Nobody was here during the ice age and we have only been a nation for less than 1,000 years.

None of the above means that we are not letting people into the UK that are corrosive to standard British values.
Hate to tell you this,but,my kids think I was here before T.REX.

Whet said:
You can link to the fact that 10% of our countrymen were born in another country can you?
It seems we're not allowed to see the home office report, but try this, or Google it for more.

Whet said:
A fair few I expect. Your sort have made such a mess of the country that even the fcuking immigrants don't want to live here.

Whet said:
DeltaDog said:
Booty said:

Well as British born 'Pole' 'n' a tradesman to boot(properly qualified, none of this five day course) with his ear well to the 'ground' out of the 500,000.00(give or take 20/30 thou) of my 'kith 'n' kin not a lot...why should they, times are much harder here, but compared to 'back home' the social safety net in this country for the 'unskilled/female/family is like chalk 'n' cheese my 'lying little Liarbour apparatchuk' and yes the stories of sites/factories dominated by Eastern Europeans are true, wage cuts are real(i've seen my rates take a nose dive) Most of the Poles/Lithuanians/latvians/Czech/Slovakians are not scroungers but many have moved their entire families here...going back...??...'tin bath'...why should they....On a personal note, I've read many of your posts and you really must be a Liabour plant, your a bit like the part time Informants that East Germany had..extra source of revenue 'n' Brownie points all round...in short a... 'fawning bitch'

The myth: "Nearly all the jobs created in the UK since 2001 have gone to immigrants – not British-born workers," claimed Sir Andrew Green, the chairman of Migration Watch.

The reality: The economic forecasters Oxford Economics said: "Migrant workers now account for 11 per cent of UK jobs. Within Europe, the UK has a lower overall migrant employment share than many developed countries, including Spain, Germany, Ireland and Sweden."

alright so if most of these jobs have not gone to migrants then what the feck are they doing hmmm sponging off the state perhaps or something else.

The myth: "Well-meaning welfare programmes have been exploited to become nothing more than a free handout to scroungers, foreign and local," said the BNP.

The reality: A study for the Equality and Human Rights Commission in July found that 1.8 per cent of social tenants had moved to Britain within the past five years. Nearly 90 per cent were British-born.

that doesnt answer the question are they being shunted to the top of the pile.

The myth: "There are a lot of things that happen in Trafalgar Square that should not happen – the drugs, the alcohol," said the radical Muslim extremist Anjem Choudary. "Under sharia law it would be a different environment and atmosphere."

The reality: A British Muslims for Secular Democracy spokesman said: "We are proud of the heritage of this country and British heroes like Nelson and Churchill have made this country the place it is today. It reflects badly on the entire Muslim community when this group does these very aggressive activities."

British Muslims for Secular Democracy does this group speak for all muslims hmmmm i suspect not.

The myth: According to Sir Andrew Green of Migration Watch: "There are more than 300 primary schools in which over 70 per cent of pupils have English as a second language."

The reality: Figures from the DfE in 2007 show that in inner London primary schools, 53.4 per cent spoke a dialect other than English as their main language, while in secondary schools it was 49.3.

70 per cent or 50 per cent its still half of the schools role call that half probably cant speak english .

now i dont support the BNP i married a foriegner ffs but when these reports come out and look at it its all c**p .as you cant discuss this cos you would be labeled a racist thanks tories,libdems.commies.we will now probably end up with BNP mp`s thanks for nothing :evil: :evil: :evil: