Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

The Trump Presidency...

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't forget Agent Orange did claim that this Pandemic was a hoax started by Democrats to overthrow his 'incompetent' self and Administration.

Factcheck:

“Despite creating some confusion with his remarks, Trump did not call the coronavirus itself a hoax.”

Factcheck:

“Despite creating some confusion with his remarks, Trump did not call the coronavirus itself a hoax.”

Speaking for myself I don't like the man all that much but I do spend a fair bit of time researching the things he has supposedly said or done and I continually find that a lot of it is either mainstream media spun Bullshit or BS from social media sites.

Some folks go on about how gullible Trump supporters are and they will believe anything he says. Well the same is true of the Trump detractors when it comes to picking up on the spin put out by the msm as can be seen by a lot of the anti Trump posts on this thread.

If it suits a view of Trump it'll be believed and posted without any research being done.

Speaking for myself I don't like the man all that much but I do spend a fair bit of time researching the things he has supposedly said or done and I continually find that a lot of it is either mainstream media spun Bullshit or BS from social media sites.

Some folks go on about how gullible Trump supporters are and they will believe anything he says. Well the same is true of the Trump detractors when it comes to picking up on the spin put out by the msm as can be seen by a lot of the anti Trump posts on this thread.

If it suits a view of Trump it'll be believed and posted without any research being done.

Making a spectacular arse of himself at the moment, the Navy fiasco is yet another string to his bow of stupidity. No doubt the usual TDS sufferers will be frothing along presently.
"Trump targets WHO funding
Trump said the World Health Organization is "very China-centric" and accuses the global health body of making the wrong decisions about the initial coronavirus outbreak in China.
"We're going to put a hold on money spent to the WHO. We're going to put a very powerful hold on it and we're gonna see," said Trump.
He later modified his remarks to say he would look into ending funding.
The US gives $58m each year to the WHO.
"They seem to err always on the side of China... we will look at ending funding because you know they called it wrong."
And meanwhile back at the ranch.
"Trump said Democrats only asked to delay the Wisconsin election, "fifteen minutes" after he made his endorsement. He said this was the reason for the attempts to delay, and not "safety" concerns, as Democrats said.

He called postal ballots - which were curtailed by the Supreme Court - "corrupt", adding that "they're forgeries in many cases".

Wisconsin held in-person voting on Tuesday after Republicans blocked Democratic attempts to delay the election until June. After most polling sites closed, bottlenecks formed at remaining polling stations, and long queues of voters formed.

Wisconsin has reported 2,578 cases and 94 deaths, according to the Wisconsin Department of Health Services. Voting took place despite orders to stay-at-home due to coronavirus.

When asked if he will be responsible for any voters falling sick, Trump responds:
"Look all I did was endorse a candidate. I don't know anything about any lines."

To be honest, the thing that got me from the very start was that we repeatedly - ie. daily, from multiple sources, heard stories based on ‘Trump said xxxxxx’, but nearly every single time the story didn’t hold up - it was based on what Trump was ‘supposed’ to have meant, or what he inferred, or what he thought... like a team of magical mind readers had been employed to interpret every word in the way the press wanted to portray the story (and every time the most negative inference possible) - but it was hardly ever based on a direct quote of anything the man actually said.

Factcheck:

He did say that concerns being raised about COVID-19 was the new hoax he also said when the weather warms up it will disappear, it's warmed up and yet here we are.

Obviously the rat up thread is referring to the many many times Trump and his propaganda news networks refute what Agent Orange has said despite video evidence of the idiot actually saying it.

But as they never watch or read anything negative or truthful about their glorious leader or anything that may upset their delicate minds they can truthfully claim idiot never said the things he said.

NINETEEN THOUSAND VERIFIED LIES
Yet the Truppits have never read or seen any of them.... and they say WE are deranged.

Obviously the rat up thread is referring to the many many times Trump and his propaganda news networks refute what Agent Orange has said despite video evidence of the idiot actually saying it.

But as they never watch or read anything negative or truthful about their glorious leader or anything that may upset their delicate minds they can truthfully claim idiot never said the things he said.

NINETEEN THOUSAND VERIFIED LIES
Yet the Truppits have never read or seen any of them.... and they say WE are deranged.

I am not now or have ever been a Trump supporter, all I'm doing is asking questions.

Again, who were the medical experts you referred to in your post # 34,628?

I am not now or have ever been a Trump supporter, all I'm doing is asking questions.

Again, who were the medical experts you referred to in your post # 34,628?
My post you quoted was a dig at Labrat.

I wish we had more people on this thread that would ask questions tbh.

Despite claims to the contrary I actually do carry out some research from multiple outlets before posting.
{and sometimes even before I post a total piss take}.

For the record, I hope there is a quick vaccine solution to this outbreak and it may well turn out that Trump is right, until then I shall remain skeptical.

There is a link within my earlier post to the story re the company who promoting the drug paying Trumps lawyer $1,000,000 for reasons unknown.

Dr Fauci himself downplayed hydroxychloroquine immediately after Trump mentioned it in one of his press conferences.

This aggregated website provides links to News outlets from both sides of the U.S main stream media and more importantly from around the world. If you scroll back the timeline to the date that Trump touted the drug and read the medical analysis the vast majority of them at that time do not make the same claim about the drug being a sure lifesaver.

If you scroll back the timeline to the date that Trump touted the drug and read the medical analysis the vast majority of them at that time do not make the same claim about the drug being a sure lifesaver.

No one has said the drug is a sure lifesaver but given that the covid-19 virus attacks the respiratory system pretty much the same way as the malaria parasite I reckon a lot of those so called experts were jumping the gun when dismissing it.

No one has said the drug is a sure lifesaver but given that the covid-19 virus attacks the respiratory system pretty much the same way as the malaria parasite I reckon a lot of those so called experts were jumping the gun when dismissing it.
Remind us what you are an expert in.

He did say that concerns being raised about COVID-19 was the new hoax he also said when the weather warms up it will disappear, it's warmed up and yet here we are.

My wifes friend is the head nurse at the hospital where my kids were born - Apparently its noticeably quieter than normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.