Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

The Trump Presidency...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw this a few days ago, I'm not sure if it's been posted. I'm not unfamiliar with Fox News presenter Tucker Carlson, he's been a Trump toady since day one so this article was a bit unexpected, I can only assume that as it was originally given to a Swiss News paper he wasn't expecting any Fox viewers to see it as they don't believe there is a country named after a cheese so it must be fake.

Fox News' Tucker Carlson Turns On Trump: 'I Don't Think He's Capable'

I was greatly amused by the Q Anon cult practically wetting themselves with excitement at the back end of last week as the great awakening was due to start at midnight on Friday morning with 30,000 arrest warrants being served. Apparently the Obama / Clinton / Soros cabal, all the Hollywood pedophiles like Steven Spielberg and Tom Hanks etc, the entire deep state and numerous top CEO's and multimillionaires were all going to be shipped off to Gitmo.

Apparently it has been postponed until New Years day, there must have been some light drizzle or something. The hard core believers are still on board and anyone comparing it to the Rapture con a few years back is immediately banished as a heretic. It's odds on that those 4 Chan pranksters realised that the punters they have been stringing along may be prone to an extra bit of generosity over Christmas.

Trump Administration Paid Firm Nearly $14 Million For Just 2 New Recruits
And the company used government resources to do even that, concludes Homeland Security's inspector general.
By Mary Papenfuss, Huff Post USA

The Trump administration paid an astonishing $13.6 million to an outside contractor this year to increase border protection staffing, but that effort has resulted in only two new job offers, according to a scathing report by a federal watchdog that called for “immediate” action to rectify “serious performance issues.”

U.S. Customs and Border Protection granted Accenture Federal Services a $297 million contract last year to boost staffing by thousands in the wake of President Donald Trump’s crackdown on the border and immigration. The company is “nowhere near satisfying its 7,500-person hiring goal over the next 5 years,” declared the report

The firm has already been paid $13.6 million. But when the inspector general audited the company’s actions, it discovered that as of Oct. 1 — more than 10 months into the contract — Accenture had successfully processed only two accepted job offers. In addition, it did so largely using CBP resources instead of its own, the report said.

And we thought crapita was bad

We would have to return the favor and then those things get out of hand, and they know it.

Your belief in the invincibility and unassailable nature of the USA is rather sweet Jonesy.

The Sovs wouldn’t give a rats arse about topping an undesirable in America.

Wotcha gonna do about it?

Your belief in the invincibility and unassailable nature of the USA is rather sweet Jonesy.

The Sovs wouldn’t give a rats arse about topping an undesirable in America.

Wotcha gonna do about it?

Not quite. You mistake the fact that we can also get very nasty when needed. Besides “don’t get mad, get even” is as American as Apple pie.

Status
Not open for further replies.