Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

The Trump Presidency...

Status
Not open for further replies.
WALMART SOUNDS THE ALARM: Trump's trade war will hit Americans hard.

Walmart, the largest US retailer, is sounding the alarm on President Donald Trump's trade war, saying it is "very concerned" about the impacts the newly announced tariffs may have on American consumers.

In a letter to US Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer seen by Business Insider, the company — which employs 2.3 million people worldwide, including 1.5 million in the US — said the immediate impact of the fresh tariffs "will be to raise prices on consumers and tax American business and manufacturers."

"As the largest retailer in the United States and a major buyer of U.S. manufactured goods, we are very concerned about the impacts these tariffs would have on our business, our customers, our suppliers and the U.S. economy as a whole," Walmart wrote.
If it damages the US economy, then that's exactly what Moscow wants. So their man in Washington is doing a great job. As he often claims. It's all a matter of how you look at it.

We do as well, just in different ways.

Private organizations play just an important role and can be more effective than government BB. We have billions of charitites and government run programs here to help those in need. We just don’t go with the one size fits all solution.

Private organizations play just an important role and can be more effective than government BB. We have billions of charitites and government run programs here to help those in need. We just don’t go with the one size fits all solution.
Client of mine has just had a hip replaced by the NHS.

Free.

Client of mine has just had a hip replaced by the NHS.

Free.

Minus the taxes you pay into the system. Ain’t nothing free brother. Besides I do get our version of NHS for life, and I still pay for private health care. Sadly I do my best to avoid doctors and the health care industry in general.

Minus the taxes you pay into the system. Ain’t nothing free brother. Besides I do get our version of NHS for life, and I still pay for private health care. Sadly I do my best to avoid doctors and the health care industry in general.
You don't have to be a taxpayer - or ever to have paid tax - to benefit from the NHS.

It is free at the point of delivery.

Whereas if he were in the US and poor, he'd be dumped outside the hospital on the street by hospital security staff.

Such a great country.
Yeah, but at least he'd have the precious right to nip across the road to the supermarket, buy an AR15 and then go back and brass the hospital up. Sensible policies for a happier America.

I went into a Walmart while on the SNCO Exchange programme.
LOTS of guns, tons of ammunition, enough knives to destroy a zombie army., all freely available.
"Can you point me to the beers, mate?" I asked.

"Sorry Sir, we're not allowed to sell alcohol..."

I went into a Walmart while on the SNCO Exchange programme.
LOTS of guns, tons of ammunition, enough knives to destroy a zombie army., all freely available.
"Can you point me to the beers, mate?" I asked.

"Sorry Sir, we're not allowed to sell alcohol..."

No more AR’s in Walmart. Granted no self respecting person would buy one from them.

Buds guns is the civilized way to shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.