Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

The Trump Presidency...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching Donnie’s latest press conference at the moment, the man has the ability to make excuses at the level of a 3 yr old who shât their pants... Apparently he mixed up the word would with wouldn’t in reference to the Russians meddling......

Really? I watched him put realpolitik above petty point scoring by downplaying differences and historic transgressions (the type of which both countries have been committing in each other’s backyards for decades) in public (without knowing what has been discussed on the issues behind closed doors) and instead concentrating on building forward new, stronger relationships with another Nuclear power with whom the US has shared interests in over issues such as China, the Middle East and Islamic terrorism.
He threw the entire US intelligence community under a bus when he took Putin's side, not theirs.
Despicable .

So yes we overwhelmingly voted for the Donald, because Hillary would have just continued the trend BO was on. When the average Joe loses his job, while DC thrives and our political leadership gives not a feck it leaves long memories. I spent more time trying to cut expenses in the family budget, and maintain a decent quality of life under BO than anything else. I have not personally gotten a cola in about 5 years now. My employer actually cut wages in all state positions significantly. The only thing that went up slightly were my VA bennies because they are tied to social security increases.

So while the world can think BO was a saint you did not have to deal with his policies for the home team. We despised the man and still do.

Hawaii, D.C. Residents Most Approving of Obama in 2013
Mate, more people voted for Hillary than for Trump.

Last edited:
Which is why Trump will get in again. The problem with Brits is they believe everything the BBC says and the read on line. When you talk to people on the ground in the US, peoples views are very different to those pumped out on CNN and the BBC. Funnily enough, a bit like BREXIT
but plenty of US citizens over here protested against Trump...

Status
Not open for further replies.