Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

The Trump Presidency...

Status
Not open for further replies.
endless-ocean-gif.gif

#EpicBedWetting #FacePalmContinuousLoop

You seem to have a fixation with this, which suggests a problem.

Here's a nice American product for you. HTH

55194A-2.jpg

Attends Male Guards Incontinence Pads for Light Incontinence Protection

I am sure the CIA has a budget to try and undermine all Russian elections, I am not pushing a pro trump agenda, I’m just suggesting that trump and Putin both know the games they play and if the expectation from what I am hearing from the western media is trump has committed treason, it seems to be very naive (which it isn’t). Surely both sides know elections are fair game for espionage and interference so really, is this not a non story?
What planet are you living on? The votes of the next Russian election have already been counted and it's a 99% vote in favour of Putin. The septics would have to be insane to try to undermine something like that.

Putin certainly knows exactly what game he's playing. So does Trump, but I'm not sure how "Haven't got a Cluedo" is relevant to international relations.

What planet are you living on? The votes of the next Russian election have already been counted and it's a 99% vote in favour of Putin. The septics would have to be insane to try to undermine something like that.
The Yanks have never been anything but forthright about their desire to undermine governments they don't like and the overt means they use to achieve it, albeit they're (naturally) cagey on the covert means.

They've been a tiny bit more shy still on their desire and methods for replacing wholesale governments they don't like.

I never thought that Trump could be a russian stooge but i am starting to believe this now, take this novichok sage if Vlad asked him what the brits know you can be certain Trump would be dumb enough to tell him, fact that there was no witness's makes this very sus. You only have to look at the body language Putin has all the power, Trump is strong with the weak and weak with the strong.

No you didn't. If you'd voted 'overwhelmingly' he would have had more votes than Clinton.

You don't need to deal with Trump's policies for the home team either, since he's actively working against them...

Look up Wyoming and see how we voted in the last election. That was what I was referencing.

It's all false noos apparently, we didn't see him practically suck off Vlad at all even his party are false noos merchants.
Republican House Speaker Paul Ryan said there was no doubt Russia had meddled in US elections and that Mr Putin "does not share our values".

Another senior Republican, Senator John McCain, said it was "one of the most disgraceful performances by an American president in memory".

Trump ally Newt Gingrich said the comments were the "most serious mistake of his presidency", urging him to clarify.

Mr Trump's former communications director Anthony Scaramucci told CNN the "optics are bad" and "he has to reverse course immediately"

However Grofas tweets. . .

While I had a great meeting with NATO, raising vast amounts of money, I had an even better meeting with Vladimir Putin of Russia. Sadly, it is not being reported that way - the Fake News is going Crazy!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 17, 2018
This money he ahem raised from NATO that would be the already agreed contributions rising I presume?

Probably some actual impartial commentary and investigative journalism rather than the wailing of rabid anti-trump moonhowlers who run around screaming the sky is falling every time Donald tweets.
You've not been keeping up with Trump's numerous, stream of consciousness outbursts, have you?

In an ironic twist of fate, I do wonder how many deceased democrats were deleted from the voting rosters by the Russians.

Status
Not open for further replies.