Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

The Trump Presidency...

Status
Not open for further replies.
And yet you still think he's good for your country. You've sold your soul to the Russians.
Be fair to @LJONESY - he’s been quite honest that he doesn’t totally like trump, but it has meant that his family is better off (to the tune of £3k ish a year) - I’m sure that many would agree that family comes first.

If Corbyn, by some stroke of damned luck (for him) managed to get into power, and suddenly I was £3k a year better off, it would soften the blow somewhat. I still wouldn’t like the bloke, and it wouldn’t make me a prospect for his momentum gang.

Be fair to @LJONESY - he’s been quite honest that he doesn’t totally like trump, but it has meant that his family is better off (to the tune of £3k ish a year) - I’m sure that many would agree that family comes first.
What's that worth in Roubles?

If Corbyn, by some stroke of damned luck (for him) managed to get into power, and suddenly I was £3k a year better off, it would soften the blow somewhat. I still wouldn’t like the bloke, and it wouldn’t make me a prospect for his momentum gang.

With Abbott's maths you'd be richer than that.

But given everything will be free under the Jez, you'd not need money.

I don't want that Russian/Hezbollah loving spacker in charge of the UK either.

Can I be the first to first to say I wouldn't mind establishing a "back channel" to the latest Russian to get nicked in America.

She can bring the Thompson and we'll play Gangbusters too

4C5E02ED00000578-5741475-image-a-39_1526581670731.jpg

Russian National Charged in Conspiracy to Act as an Agent of the Russian Federation Within the United States

All suspects are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law, bad boys watcha gonna do when they come for you.

Those were just the threats of tariffs bud. Now they are in effect.

Oh trust me we did, the great Obama and his desire to please the world over global warming made sure we were in a recession here.

Just making sure you were paying attention!

Err... Obama was elected at the bottom of the recession, then spent the next few years managing you out of it.

You might want to check on some statistics before rewriting history.

To make sense of it you have separate out the issues and look at them individually.

Except that this is international diplomacy under a media spotlight in a globalized world, not the rarified halls of higher academia. Everything is connected, if only by perception rather than 'fact', with one small turn of a wheel in one corner potentially having 2nd or 3rd order effects of disproportionate importance.

Except that this is international diplomacy under a media spotlight in a globalized world, not the rarified halls of higher academia. Everything is connected, if only by perception rather than 'fact', with one small turn of a wheel in one corner potentially having 2nd or 3rd order effects of disproportionate importance.

also knows as Frothing, and no-one does that on here as everyone is measured and rational

also knows as Frothing, and no-one does that on here as everyone is measured and rational
The perception of US as a reliable partner in international and regional affairs was one of the US's most valuable foreign policy assets. Withdrawing the US from international and regional affairs may play well to certain audiences but when you realise how far US prosperity is dependent on being central to those affairs you see how risky a game it is.

It does take two to tango.

The perception of US as a reliable partner in international and regional affairs was one of the US's most valuable foreign policy assets.

Apart from that whole "invading countries, overthrowing inconvenient governments and exposing the civilian population to murder and terror in the ensuing internecine bloodbath" aspect of reliability, you mean?

Yep, a very valuable foreign policy asset, that.

Status
Not open for further replies.