Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

The Trump Presidency...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we passed allegedly when Cohen coughed to handing over the cash although it was allegedly out of the goodness of his heart and nothing to do with Trump in any way.

Nonsense. We have a very different culture in the UK to the US regards litigation, false litigation is literally an industry in itself in the US, its akin to blackmail, but as Cohen said, just because something isn't true, doesn't mean its not politically damaging.

The 'hush money' also needs to be seen in the light of the revelations about Lisa Bloom in the runup to the election:

Exclusive: Prominent lawyer sought donor cash for two Trump accusers

https://lawandcrime.com/uncategoriz...trump-accusers-raises-serious-legal-concerns/

Thats right - senior Hillary supporters were touting around hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of "donations" in order to get women to go on record accusing trump of sexual misconduct. You might well wonder just how that squares with campaign finance rules

Nonsense. We have a very different culture in the UK to the US regards litigation, false litigation is literally an industry in itself in the US, its akin to blackmail, but as Cohen said, just because something isn't true, doesn't mean its not politically damaging.

The 'hush money' also needs to be seen in the light of the revelations about Lisa Bloom in the runup to the election:

Exclusive: Prominent lawyer sought donor cash for two Trump accusers

https://lawandcrime.com/uncategoriz...trump-accusers-raises-serious-legal-concerns/

Thats right - senior Hillary supporters were touting around hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of "donations" in order to get women to go on record accusing trump of sexual misconduct. You might well wonder just how that squares with campaign finance rules

Stormy Daniels claims she has pictures and texts to back her up so we'll see when Trump sues her and he really should if it's not true if no more than for the bigly win.

As for what Hillary supporters did, why not start a thread to vent your outrage, you are making the same mistake that several others in the thrall of the orange have made on this thread in mistaking my belief that Trump is an utter cock with wanting Hillary to win.

you are making the same mistake that several others in the thrall of the orange have made on this thread in mistaking my belief that Trump is an utter cock with wanting Hillary to win.
Yep: I wanted them both to lose.

Which would be challenging.

It's all coming to a head now - the anti trump conspiracy of a few select individuals in the Obama govt doj and fbi is finally being revealed with individuals referred for criminal investigation - trump is not a nice guy but he didn't deserve this - it's no wonder he s gobbed off so much when he s known the whole time that it was actually the accusers who were lying and colluding with Russia

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

What a strange world it is when law enforcement organisations trying to stop a sex offending, money laundering traitor from hijacking the government is considered to be 'scandalous', instead of 'doing their bloody job'.
'Scandal'would be them standing to one side and ignoring the big orange lump of criminality.

This interview is extraordinary! - This is Devon Nunnes the House Intelligence Committe Lead stating that having seen the FBI document (EC) that officially started the Trump Russia investigation there was NO (official) INTELLIGENCE behind the Trump Russia investigation - if you listen closely you will note he is actually saying that the UK intelligence service was sending info to the US via back channels in the Obama State Dept rather than through 'normal' channels despite the fact that the 5 'I's' are not supposed to spy on each others citizens. For the hard of thinking this was David Cameron helping his buddy Barrack Obama in trying to stop or discredit Trump

Last edited:
This interview is extraordinary! - This is Devon Nunnes the House Intelligence Committe Lead stating that having seen the FBI document (EC) that officially started the Trump Russia investigation there was NO (official) INTELLIGENCE behind the Trump Russia investigation - if you listen closely you will note he is actually saying that the UK intelligence service was sending info to the US via back channels in the Obama State Dept rather than through 'normal' channels despite the fact that the 5 'I's' are not supposed to spy on each others citizens. For the hard of thinking this was David Cameron helping his buddy Barrack Obama in trying to stop or discredit Trump

Ah yes.
That would be the same Nunes who commissioned the Nunes Memo which was supposed to clear Trump of conspiring with the Russians, and which turned out to be piss and wind?

Is it the gargantuan amount of plastic surgery that has made her voice so fking shrill?

It’s hard to understand a situation where the first and second in command of the FBI (either individually or in collusion) deliberately leaked classified files in order to destabilise an elected president, and for people on here not to regard it as the political scandal of the decade

**irony bat-wings of steel up**

I can't quite remember, who was this building named after....

I am sure he was famous for a few things. Can't quite remember what.

Strangely I think he and Trump would have got on actually.

Fbi_headquarters.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.