Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

The Trump Presidency...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful to watch idiots getting the strong, silent treatment.

That is sinister on every level.

Police in military uniform in masks (don't give me the covid19 protection rubbish) dragging people off the street into unmarked cars. Unable to identify what police or who the officers are.

Beautiful to watch, no, just remember your next. Maybe not tomorrow but soon.

Police in military uniform in masks (don't give me the covid19 protection rubbish) dragging people off the street into unmarked cars. Unable to identify what police or who the officers are.

I dont know if its true, but I read they were vandalizing Federal buildings (in front of thee federal officers) and the local police had refused to help.

Highly unlikely as I don't live in the US but are you suggesting this will happen in the UK?

The idiot Pelosi wrote a letter to President Trump asking about these unbadged and unmarked cars. Here's the response.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/06/04/pel...de-list-of-agencies-policing-dc-protests.html

Nothing of the sort. They thought they were clever trying to push The President to use the army so they can create more mayhem. President Trump is the master of misdirection, including letting people think he's stupid. He does not need permission from governors to deploy federal agents unlike the National Guard or the army. Moral of the story is don't effing mess with The President, he's usually ten steps ahead of the deep state.

I dont know if its true, but I read they were vandalizing Federal buildings (in front of thee federal officers) and the local police had refused to help.
That's not logical. Why call local police to a federal crime. Why only snatch one person. Why would they not identify themselves. Why only have police ID and not federal police. If the local police would not attend may be those police should be the ones arrested.

Your info is not logical.

That's not logical. Why call local police to a federal crime. Why only snatch one person. Why would they not identify themselves. Why only have police ID and not federal police. If the local police would not attend may be those police should be the ones arrested.

Your info is not logical.

Vandalism of a building isn't a federal crime. If the local police dont respond, they are ensuring the security of the building.

They had 'police' on the vest and masks are mandatory.

Police are under no legal obligation to respond - see Warren v. District of Columbia.

Your info is emotional bleating.

Someone who has caught my eye a few times now is a lady called Tulsi Gabbard - from the little exposure I've had so far she seems far too sensible for US politics, let alone the Democrats.

I'm trying to see why she is barely mentioned, let alone not the Democrat runner against Trump.

Can our friends across the pond educate me as to why that is?

Vandalism of a building isn't a federal crime. If the local police dont respond, they are ensuring the security of the building.

They had 'police' on the vest and masks are mandatory.

Police are under no legal obligation to respond - see Warren v. District of Columbia.

Your info is emotional bleating.
Vandalism of a federal building would be a federal offence.

Military uniform?

Any one could put police on their camouflage uniform covering there face and dragged off a guy to some dark place. Rule of law?

Someone who has caught my eye a few times now is a lady called Tulsi Gabbard - from the little exposure I've had so far she seems far too sensible for US politics, let alone the Democrats.

I'm trying to see why she is barely mentioned, let alone not the Democrat runner against Trump.

Can our friends across the pond educate me as to why that is?

She didn't get the votes - the democrats have shifted left and she is moderate. Ex military Moderate is not gonna be a winner in this day and age. And she has to be a democrat to stay elected in the state of Hawaii.

Vandalism of a federal building would be a federal offence.

Military uniform?

Any one could put police on their camouflage uniform covering there face and dragged off a guy to some dark place. Rule of law?

It could go either way - Feds dont want to be involved in relatively minor offenses. The lack of balls from the local Authorities has forced the feds hand.

Its common. I cant imagine its the first time you have seen a Cop in camouflage.

definitely Bush supporters.
I looked up Andy Ngo... he's an interesting one. Claims to be centre-right and impartial but seems to be deeply involved with some pretty Trumpist Republicans, including the woman from the RNC who took credit for getting California's lockdown lifted. Strangely enough she isn't taking credit for the resulting spike in Covid cases...

**** off

i note you’re claiming ‘police in military uniforms’ after the whold of whinging twitter claimed unidentified men, discreetly Missing the clear police badges

video starts halfway through wahatever happened

”use your words”

I looked up Andy Ngo... he's an interesting one. Claims to be centre-right and impartial but seems to be deeply involved with some pretty Trumpist Republicans, including the woman from the RNC who took credit for getting California's lockdown lifted. Strangely enough she isn't taking credit for the resulting spike in Covid cases...

The RNC got California’s lockdown lifted, but 40 states have increasing covid cases... was she responsible for those too?

Maybe it’s just inevitable that opening up the economy would increase the case load. Still over blown by any measure.

Doubtful,

They Arresting Officers are not required to answer questions of random strangers on the street during an arrest

Did you read where those wonderful Antifa thugs almost killed him? or where they went after his mother?

Status
Not open for further replies.