The Trump Presidency...

Yesterday the former no4 at the DOJ , Bruce ohr, e mails and texts were released conclusively proving he was acting as the DOJ FBI and Obama govts middle man with ex MI6 Chris Steele ( author of DNC funded dodgy Russia dossier) before and after the election and more critically AFTER the FBI officially told Steele his services were no longer reqd due to him breaking the rules with press leaks etc ( this was something else kept from FISA judges) but continued to use him and pay him 11 times for services rendered breaking FBI rules and procedures - further, this info was kept out of the FISA warrant applications. It then gets further complicated because ohrs wife Nellie was working for fusion gps and with Steele to create the opposition research for the DNC - the texts place Steele with both of them discussing the subject matter and Bruce was working as no 2 for the acting AG Sally Yates in the Obama govt at that time so a direct link to the Obama govt ( she signed the first FISA warrant) - house Intel committee is on this at the mo and demanding the 12 FBI interviews with ohr are declassified and released to see what info was passed from Steele to the FBI DOJ - the reason this is important is because the muller investigation was started because of this dossier so if it turns out the supporting info is false then the whole investigation is discredited - by the way the Matafort trial has wrapped up with the judge admonishing mullers lawyer for having tears in his eyes when he got bollocked by him and has not presented a single shred of evidence that trump or campaign did anything with the Russians - expect Bruce ohr to now come under serious investigation and the muller investigation to wrap up shortly

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
Mueller is the investigator.

Mullered is what it increasingly looks like Trump will be when the investigation concludes.

HTH.

Last edited:
Yesterday the former no4 at the DOJ , Bruce ohr, e mails and texts were released conclusively proving he was acting as the DOJ FBI and Obama govts middle man with ex MI6 Chris Steele ( author of DNC funded dodgy Russia dossier) before and after the election and more critically AFTER the FBI officially told Steele his services were no longer reqd due to him breaking the rules with press leaks etc ( this was something else kept from FISA judges) but continued to use him and pay him 11 times for services rendered breaking FBI rules and procedures - further, this info was kept out of the FISA warrant applications. It then gets further complicated because ohrs wife Nellie was working for fusion gps and with Steele to create the opposition research for the DNC - the texts place Steele with both of them discussing the subject matter and Bruce was working as no 2 for the acting AG Sally Yates in the Obama govt at that time so a direct link to the Obama govt ( she signed the first FISA warrant) - house Intel committee is on this at the mo and demanding the 12 FBI interviews with ohr are declassified and released to see what info was passed from Steele to the FBI DOJ - the reason this is important is because the muller investigation was started because of this dossier so if it turns out the supporting info is false then the whole investigation is discredited - by the way the Matafort trial has wrapped up with the judge admonishing mullers lawyer for having tears in his eyes when he got bollocked by him and has not presented a single shred of evidence that trump or campaign did anything with the Russians - expect Bruce ohr to now come under serious investigation and the muller investigation to wrap up shortly

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
Rather, errrh, trumped and discredited by Trumps own admission.

Could be true. Probably not.

It would hardly make sense for the Sovs to play each side, now would it. What could they possibly gain.

Would it?

Another load of conspiracy nonsense, I thought Alex Jones had been removed from most of the internet,
Ohr was named in the Nunes memo in Feb, this isn't some breaking news

You did see Trumps tweet the other day saying Don jr meet with Russians for the specific reason of getting dirt on Hilary?
mate, its one thing being anti-trump but at least do your research before calling me a liar!

Opinion: How a senior DOJ official helped Dem researchers on Trump-Russia case

trump publicly tweeted 12 months ago that don jr's meeting was for opo research - the latest dribbling from the media this week is making out its a stunning 'new' revelation when trump acknowledged it 12 months ago!

What We Know About Donald Trump Jr.’s Russia Meeting

if you only listen to CNN/BBC then you will miss 50% of the story because the reporters routinely fail to report large sections of what is going on and believe me when I say Mullers investigation is a sideshow in regard to what is being made public via freedom of info requests and house/senate investigations plus the IG Horowitz investigation which is now looking at the conduct of the russia investgation

rump publicly tweeted 12 months ago that don jr's meeting was for opo research - the latest dribbling from the media this week is making out its a stunning 'new' revelation when trump acknowledged it 12 months ago!
So he's twice admitted to colluding with a foreign power to undermine his electoral opponents?

No wonder Mueller's taking so long. He probably spends an hour each day picking his jaw off the floor.

So he's twice admitted to colluding with a foreign power to undermine his electoral opponents?

No wonder Mueller's taking so long. He probably spends an hour each day picking his jaw off the floor.
no doubt in the interests of fairness you think the lead democrat on the house intel committee , Adam Schiff, should also be thrown in jail for his attempted collusion with the Russians? - the below is real audio and far worse than the don jr mtg which discussed adoption

no doubt in the interests of fairness you think the lead democrat on the house intel committee , Adam Schiff, should also be thrown in jail for his attempted collusion with the Russians?
So Trump should go to jail? Glad you've finally come round.

mate, its one thing being anti-trump but at least do your research before calling me a liar!

Opinion: How a senior DOJ official helped Dem researchers on Trump-Russia case

trump publicly tweeted 12 months ago that don jr's meeting was for opo research - the latest dribbling from the media this week is making out its a stunning 'new' revelation when trump acknowledged it 12 months ago!

What We Know About Donald Trump Jr.’s Russia Meeting

if you only listen to CNN/BBC then you will miss 50% of the story because the reporters routinely fail to report large sections of what is going on and believe me when I say Mullers investigation is a sideshow in regard to what is being made public via freedom of info requests and house/senate investigations plus the IG Horowitz investigation which is now looking at the conduct of the russia investgation
And this week he admitted it again, just as your claims are months old too, and dont give me the CNN/BBC horseshite, judging by the rambling nonsense you post on here you only seem to listen to Fox, nothing but conspiracy crap, where do you copy and paste your comments from then?

And no, I dont beleive you when you say Mullers investigation is a sideshow, or that it will be finished soon

no doubt in the interests of fairness you think the lead democrat on the house intel committee , Adam Schiff, should also be thrown in jail for his attempted collusion with the Russians? - the below is real audio and far worse than the don jr mtg which discussed adoption

As I pointed out a few days ago, when the Russians talk about "adoptions", what they really mean is revoking the Magnitzky Act, which sanctions Russian government/organised crime (no difference in reality)figures for breaching human rights.

When Trump jnr failed to realise that the Russians were offering Hilary's head on a plate in exchange for a free pass in torture, fraud and murder, he didn't realise that when dealing with the Devil in Moscow, you need a really, really long spoon.

Last edited:
Well, the US having concluded Russia used chemical weapons in Salisbury, mandatory sanctions have been imposed.

Given Trumps total silence on the matter, I can only surmise his Twitter account has been suspended.

Nice to see Donald J Chump doing his part in his 'Making America Great' campaign.

Workers make flags for U.S. President Donald Trump's "Keep America Great!" 2020 re-election campaign at the Jiahao flag factory in Fuyang, Anhui province, China, on July 24, 2018

1533804093615.png

Chinese employees sew U.S. flags at a factory in Fuyang in China's eastern Anhui province on July 13, 2018.
1533804329782.png

Nice to see Donald J Chump doing his part in his 'Making America Great' campaign.

Workers make flags for U.S. President Donald Trump's "Keep America Great!" 2020 re-election campaign at the Jiahao flag factory in Fuyang, Anhui province, China, on July 24, 2018

View attachment 345481
Chinese employees sew U.S. flags at a factory in Fuyang in China's eastern Anhui province on July 13, 2018.
View attachment 345482
And Tom Lehrer thought satire died when Kissinger was given the peace prize!

View attachment 345481
View attachment 345482
It's the art of the deal you know? Saving money by getting them from China. Get on with the program.

And Tom Lehrer thought satire died when Kissinger was given the peace prize!
It would be OK if the article was satire, the hypocrisy is unbelievable, everybody buy American, well, everybody except for the orange chump clan that is.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Given Trumps total silence on the matter, I can only surmise his Twitter account has been suspended.
Trump has Twitter Aspergers. I am no fan of conspiracy theory but the silence of the lambs? What does Vlad the Putin have on the Donald?

Trump has Twitter Aspergers. I am no fan of conspiracy theory but the silence of the lambs? What does Vlad the Putin have on the Donald?
The flow of money-laundered from Russian oligarchs, through Deutscher Bank and Cyprus, to Trump-linked businesses and those in Trump’s inner circle (including Jared Kushner, the president’s son-in-law)?

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
The flow of money-laundered from Russian oligarchs, through Deutscher Bank and Cyprus, to Trump-linked businesses and those in Trump’s inner circle (including Jared Kushner, the president’s son-in-law)?
Yep. That will come out in the wash and bite the Donald on the bottom. But I would so love it if Vlad the Putins boys has a proper sleazy honeypot tape of Donald in a hotel room with hookers. Either one will do. Just I have a thing for sleazy hookers in cheap hotel rooms, you know?

Lies down in shock - this is today’s New York Times, which makes the Guardian look right of the Daily Wail.

It’s the second time this week they have had to grudgingly accept Trump’s economic policies are working. Protecting the US supply chain is a national security issue. We don’t get any objective analysis in the U.K. - it’s just a luvvie metropolitan media rant.

F7D2D109-B87D-453A-89BA-9185BE986C96.jpeg

Latest Threads