The Trump Presidency...

I think most people agree that the system is a bit messed up, but they don't want to rock the boat. It's a convenient thing to blame on for the losing party.
Is there another way of ensuring that California, Texas, Florida, New York and Illinois don't end up running the show?

Pob02

LE
Book Reviewer
Right. "the system has weathered reform attempts for more than two centuries"

That's some fine electoral college amendment work right there, Lou.

<snigger>
The point, which is so simple even you who likes to attempt to argue with everything and everyone has to concede, is that your comment that nobody complained until Trump showed up is about as true as the time I told your Mum not to worry as I would not cum in her mouth.

Last edited:
In other breaking news Trump is now getting into it with Iran. The counter threat via tweet has been delivered. If this keeps up Russia won’t even be a memory by Friday. It’s like the Iranians just handed the man a get out of jail free card.
I am sure that the is the commanders intent.....

You probably Don't have this over there, but we have a children's comedy theatre where it is traditional to shout "He's behind you" to alert the cast to the big bad wolf or whatever.

It's become traditional here in the UK as a way to denigrate clearly spacious attempts to divert an audience's attention.

Such as "Evil nasty immigrants, they're behind you. I can see them".

Of course, given Trump has just handed Syria over to Russia, Assad and the Iranian Revlutionary Guard; one wonders why he thinks they are a bad thing?

I suppose it might be a bit tricky to work out there are two types of Islam at work in the Middle East. His dipstick former advisor "Dr" (can't be my clearance) Gorka apparently described it as Sunni coke vs Shia Pepsi.

With that level of analysis, no wonder mature policy is a bit thin on the ground.

Just as thin as US presence against DAESH will be soon.

Happy ( and surprised) to admit when I am wrong.
I am sure that the is the commanders intent.....

You probably Don't have this over there, but we have a children's comedy theatre where it is traditional to shout "He's behind you" to alert the cast to the big bad wolf or whatever.

It's become traditional here in the UK as a way to denigrate clearly spacious attempts to divert an audience's attention.

Such as "Evil nasty immigrants, they're behind you. I can see them".

Of course, given Trump has just handed Syria over to Russia, Assad and the Iranian Revlutionary Guard; one wonders why he thinks they are a bad thing?

I suppose it might be a bit tricky to work out there are two types of Islam at work in the Middle East. His dipstick former advisor "Dr" (can't be my clearance) Gorka apparently described it as Sunni coke vs Shia Pepsi.

With that level of analysis, no wonder mature policy is a bit thin on the ground.

Just as thin as US presence against DAESH will be soon.
One of the problems is that Americans like simple easy explanations for complex problems. We want the simplified cliffs notes instead of the whole text.

Iran is a problem for the new Middle Eastern coalition (US, Israel, and the Saudis). I do think some sort of deal was made regarding Iran and Syria. The Ivan’s get Syria and Iran is left to fend for themselves. Syria is in all honesty a side show for the US and Trump gives no fecks about it. Iran however has been our historical nemesis for a long time.

I thought you were above the "reductio ad blackamoor" argument.
I go where the evidence (posted many times) takes me. Majorities in favour of abolishing the EC through all post-war presidencies up to 2016 when suddenly Red counties show an upswing in support for it.

It's almost as if they're less interested in democracy than in getting their way regardless.

One of the problems is that Americans like simple easy explanations for complex problems. We want the simplified cliffs notes instead of the whole text.

Iran is a problem for the new Middle Eastern coalition (US, Israel, and the Saudis). I do think some sort of deal was made regarding Iran and Syria. The Ivan’s get Syria and Iran is left to fend for themselves. Syria is in all honesty a side show for the US and Trump gives no fecks about it. Iran however has been our historical nemesis for a long time.
That would explain why there is a disproportionate number of Americans who believe that the old testament is factual history text book.

Latest Threads