The Trump Presidency...

Let's be realistic if Europeans had to live and work like Americans I don't think that sense of altruism would last very long.
If only Americans had some way of telling their governments what sort of society they wanted. They could live and work like Europeans if only that was possible.

Let's be realistic if Europeans had to live and work like Americans I don't think that sense of altruism would last very long.
Well if you will live in a third world toilet, what do you expect?

Western Europe and Japan would not be the way they are now, were it for not for our intervention in world affairs in 1941. The same with all the other countries as well.
Just imagine how large the US Empire would be if you'd joined in at the start. Instead of being late. Again.

It was very kind of you to help us out a bit when the Japs attacked Pearl Harbour and Hitler declared war on you (which is my definition of “worst decision making” ever).

Thanks Jonesy.
Well given that the Soviets did most of the work, they were actually helping out Russia. Some might say it's deja vu all over again.

Ahh so you can internet your knowledge. Nope I have not lived in all 50 states, but I have lived in Europe.
Baboon186 has a valid point after all most of your points have been statecentric to Wyoming and you have on several occasions dismissed issues on other states with something along the lines of "it may as well be a different country", by the way you do know Europe isn't one country.

Guns

ADC
Book Reviewer

The look of fear from Dan Coats when the presenter says “...and this in from the White House....”

Baboon186 has a valid point after all most of your points have been statecentric to Wyoming and you have on several occasions dismissed issues on other states with something along the lines of "it may as well be a different country", by the way you do know Europe isn't one country.
Duh, Wyoming is home. I can’t discuss New York or California because I do not reside their nor will I.

I have however lived in a foriegn country and visited many others. Which makes me not the typical “Merican”, who has never left the home land.

So what I can say is that in order to get the feel for a place you need to reside in it for a few years.

The culture shock from this forum alone can be mind blowing, and you are just from the U.K.

Duh, Wyoming is home. I can’t discuss New York or California because I do not reside their nor will I.

I have however lived in a foriegn country and visited many others. Which makes me not the typical “Merican”, who has never left the home land.

So what I can say is that in order to get the feel for a place you need to reside in it for a few years.

The culture shock from this forum alone can be mind blowing, and you are just from the U.K.
You criticise posters because they only have an outsiders view of America and yet with the exception of Wyoming it's pretty much the same view as you. We all have access to the same media and the same information it's just that some of us find the acceptance of Trump's "the dog ate my homework" type of excuses" laughable.

Trump isn't one of the political elite he's one of the financial elite he built his business on treating ordinary people as punters to be mugged off, think Trump University. Every time he lies then covers the lie with a bigger one he's mugging them off and laughing because at the end of the day they are just punters.

If you want an example look at his Scottish golfing trip, he stayed at his own resort, how much free publicity for his golf resort do you think that generated, then he billed the punters US tax payer 50k,.

Latest Threads