The Trump Presidency...

I guess he must have mis-spoke again.

'US PRESIDENT Donald Trump has been caught telling yet another whopper after claiming his father was born in Germany. 'During his recent visit to Europe, the 72-year-old insisted in an interview with CBS Newsthat both his parents originated from countries which now belong to the European Union. “Don’t forget both my parents were born in EU sectors, okay? I mean, my mother was Scotland, my father was Germany,” he said. “And you know I love those countries.”

'And he continued with the odd claim during a media conference following the NATO summit in the Belgian capital Brussels, saying: “I have great respect for Germany. My father is from Germany. “Both my parents are from the EU, despite the fact that they don’t treat us well on trade,” he said.

'There’s only one problem — his father Frederick Trump was actually born in The Bronx in New York City in 1905.'

Fake news: Trump claims his father was born in Germany. (He wasn’t)
Everyone's at it nowadays.

By not permaboringsending shitposts about President Trump, you are tacitly supporting him and defending his actions.

So it is written.
So by not acting like a leftist doorknob humping anarchist, I am supporting his disastrous meeting with Vlad the Impaler. Well on the bright side we may be hated by the world, but at least my family will be doing better financially. You folks will be loved and all the much poorer for it.

I must admit these last two years following the Trump have been educational, I now have a better understanding of how the American Government/Judicial system and reporting structures work. Much more entertaining and educational than the "West Wing"! For a bit there I actually thought he was the Real President until the Helsinki episode, the script writers just pushed the bounds of incredulity too far.

Let's be realistic if Europeans had to live and work like Americans I don't think that sense of altruism would last very long.
If you had ordered your society on a basis of not being exploited (for that is what you are defining) you could have moved towards something like Western European, Japanese, NZ or Oz societies. Or even like those mooseheads north of the Ice Wall.

Gob off big style before the meeting..... cool, calm and collected, collecting all the praise for a job well done after the meeting.

One trick pony that didn't work in Helsinki..... Bet he tries it again though.

Western Europe and Japan would not be the way they are now, were it for not for our intervention in world affairs in 1941. The same with all the other countries as well.
I agree completely, there must be millions out there that agree with us. There might even be one or two that work in the White House. (Go Mad Dog)!

"The most important six inches on the battlefield is between your ears."

Last edited:
Western Europe and Japan would not be the way they are now, were it for not for our intervention in world affairs in 1941. The same with all the other countries as well.
It was very kind of you to help us out a bit when the Japs attacked Pearl Harbour and Hitler declared war on you (which is my definition of “worst decision making” ever).

Thanks Jonesy.

@LJONESY

I do agree with you about Gen. Kelly.

His reaction to Trumps NATO stream of unconsciousness rambling was a joy to behold. I’m not convinced it was down to his breakfast either.

If a Republican President can make a USMC General sat in front of the NATO head honchos actually squirm in his seat he is probably doing something wrong.

I reckon he will be doing the Walk Of Pride soon and telling Don to shove the job up his arrse.

It was very kind of you to help us out a bit when the Japs attacked Pearl Harbour and Hitler declared war on you (which is my definition of “worst decision making” ever).

Thanks Jonesy.
Hey you folks held the line, after the Fall of France and made quite a few sacrifices. But that same isolationist sentiment that the US clung to in 1939 is returning now.

@LJONESY

I do agree with you about Gen. Kelly.

His reaction to Trumps NATO stream of unconsciousness rambling was a joy to behold. I’m not convinced it was down to his breakfast either.

If a Republican President can make a USMC General sat in front of the NATO head honchos actually squirm in his seat he is probably doing something wrong.

I reckon he will be doing the Walk Of Pride soon and telling Don to shove the job up his arrse.

I thought the man was going to knife hand the Donald..... That would have been fun to watch. If his advisers don't have the "oh shit" look on their faces then things went sorta as planned. If Mattis goes then it will just be "game, set, match" and I will start playing some Ozzy and just enjoy the ride.

I thought the man was going to knife hand the Donald..... That would have been fun to watch. If his advisers don't have the "oh shit" look on their faces then things went sorta as planned. If Mattis goes then it will just be "game, set, match" and I will start playing some Ozzy and just enjoy the ride.
It's kind of ironic, that a man whose nickname is 'mad dog' is seen, by the rest of the world, as the most stable part of your government.

230 grains of jhp will take you down even faster brother.
Doesn't address the discipline or attitude issue.

Streets are full of fat and othwrise unfit thugs with guns.

Martial arts civilise the mind and make savage the body.