The Trump Presidency...

If the post currently doing the rounds about her jewels over Trump's visit is correct she wore three different brooches;

1. One given to her as a personal gift from the Obamas.

2. One given to her by the Canadians, supposedly as a symbol of support for the Canadians over Trump's hissy fit with them. It was also in the shape of a snowflake, but whether she'd understand the symbolism of that is unknown.

3. The one her mother wore at her father's state funeral (it can be seen in the famous 'Three Queens Mourning' photo), supposedly a symbol of her being 'in mourning' for the US.
How to say everything without saying a word although Prince Phillip asking where the rest of the oompa loompas are would have been just as good.

So much for NATO unity, Article 5 and deterring Russia. Well done, Agent Orange.

' "Montenegro is a tiny country with very strong people,” Trump said. “They are very aggressive people. They may get aggressive and congratulations you are in World War III.”

'Trump has long expressed ambivalence over defending allies. Early in his tenure, he suggested U.S. security guarantees depended on whether allies where spending enough money on their militaries. For NATO, Article 5 serves as the linchpin to the security pact. U.S. commanders and Defense Secretary Jim Mattis have repeatedly emphasized that the American commitment to it is “ironclad.”

'But mixed messages from Trump create doubt, said Jorge Benitez, a NATO expert with the Atlantic Council. At NATO’s summit last week, Trump’s confrontational approach with allies “weakened the alliance and damaged US national security,” Benitez said.'

Trump: Supporting tiny NATO ally Montenegro could start WWIII

I realise that our US contributors don't care what foreigners think of their great country, but Dennis Rodman would be no less of a joke as POTUS.

Last edited:
Ah, but it wasn't the orange clown who said that, he claimed that, "They" told him it was the first in 70 years. Whoever "They" are. So not Donny who is making shit up. He's not to blame for talking out of his rectum, no, no, no. As usual, it's someone else's fault and definitely not his. Yup, deffo not him to blame.

The morally bankrupt, lying, corrupt scumbag.
From the Boy Scouts of America, to HM The Queen.

Quality.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
There’s a Russian statement out apparently acknowledging newfound cooperation between Russian and American military. Agreed at the private meeting between Trump and Putin, all to be dealt with at a staff officer level.
I was only half listening I’ll see if I can find it.
Until then
4AD66C02-09D8-4FC9-9562-9B0F8439E27B.jpeg

Incorrect on both counts, though I'd agree completely if you'd said political apparatus.

'•In October 2002, Bush said that Saddam Hussein had a "massive stockpile" of biological weapons. But as CIA Director George Tenet noted in early 2004, the CIA had informed policymakers it had "no specific information on the types or quantities of weapons agent or stockpiles at Baghdad's disposal." The "massive stockpile" was just literally made up.
•In December 2002, Bush declared, "We do not know whether or not [Iraq] has a nuclear weapon." That was not what the National Intelligence Estimate said. As Tenet would later testify, "We said that Saddam did not have a nuclear weapon and probably would have been unable to make one until 2007 to 2009." Bush did know whether or not Iraq had a nuclear weapon — and lied and said he didn’t know to hype the threat.
•On CNN in September 2002, Condoleezza Rice claimed that aluminum tubes purchased by Iraq were "only really suited for nuclear weapons programs." This was precisely the opposite of what nuclear experts at the Energy Department were saying; they argue that not only was it very possible the tubes were for nonnuclear purposes but that it was very likely they were too. Even more dire assessments about the tubes from other agencies were exaggerated by administration officials — and in any case, the claim that they’re "only really suited" for nuclear weapons is just false.
•On numerous occasions, Dick Cheney cited a report that 9/11 conspirator Mohammed Atta had met in Prague with an Iraqi intelligence officer. He said this after the CIA and FBI concluded that this meeting never took place.
•More generally on the question of Iraq and al-Qaeda, on September 18, 2001, Rice received a memo summarizing intelligence on the relationship, which concluded there was little evidence of links. Nonetheless Bush continued to claim that Hussein was "a threat because he’s dealing with al-Qaeda" more than a year later.
•In August 2002, Dick Cheney declared, "Simply stated, there's no doubt that Saddam Hussein now has weapons of mass destruction." But as Corn notes, at that time there was "no confirmed intelligence at this point establishing that Saddam had revived a major WMD operation." Gen. Anthony Zinni, who had heard the same intelligence and attended Cheney’s speech, would later say in a documentary, "It was a total shock. I couldn't believe the vice president was saying this, you know? In doing work with the CIA on Iraq WMD, through all the briefings I heard at Langley, I never saw one piece of credible evidence that there was an ongoing program." '

No, really, George W. Bush lied about WMDs

Incorrect on both counts, though I'd agree completely if you'd said political apparatus.

'•In October 2002, Bush said that Saddam Hussein had a "massive stockpile" of biological weapons. But as CIA Director George Tenet noted in early 2004, the CIA had informed policymakers it had "no specific information on the types or quantities of weapons agent or stockpiles at Baghdad's disposal." The "massive stockpile" was just literally made up.
•In December 2002, Bush declared, "We do not know whether or not [Iraq] has a nuclear weapon." That was not what the National Intelligence Estimate said. As Tenet would later testify, "We said that Saddam did not have a nuclear weapon and probably would have been unable to make one until 2007 to 2009." Bush did know whether or not Iraq had a nuclear weapon — and lied and said he didn’t know to hype the threat.
•On CNN in September 2002, Condoleezza Rice claimed that aluminum tubes purchased by Iraq were "only really suited for nuclear weapons programs." This was precisely the opposite of what nuclear experts at the Energy Department were saying; they argue that not only was it very possible the tubes were for nonnuclear purposes but that it was very likely they were too. Even more dire assessments about the tubes from other agencies were exaggerated by administration officials — and in any case, the claim that they’re "only really suited" for nuclear weapons is just false.
•On numerous occasions, Dick Cheney cited a report that 9/11 conspirator Mohammed Atta had met in Prague with an Iraqi intelligence officer. He said this after the CIA and FBI concluded that this meeting never took place.
•More generally on the question of Iraq and al-Qaeda, on September 18, 2001, Rice received a memo summarizing intelligence on the relationship, which concluded there was little evidence of links. Nonetheless Bush continued to claim that Hussein was "a threat because he’s dealing with al-Qaeda" more than a year later.
•In August 2002, Dick Cheney declared, "Simply stated, there's no doubt that Saddam Hussein now has weapons of mass destruction." But as Corn notes, at that time there was "no confirmed intelligence at this point establishing that Saddam had revived a major WMD operation." Gen. Anthony Zinni, who had heard the same intelligence and attended Cheney’s speech, would later say in a documentary, "It was a total shock. I couldn't believe the vice president was saying this, you know? In doing work with the CIA on Iraq WMD, through all the briefings I heard at Langley, I never saw one piece of credible evidence that there was an ongoing program." '

Yep. You're right. I meant intel communities' information twisted by the politico types on both sides of the Atlantic.

Yep. You're right. I meant intel communities' information twisted by the politico types on both sides of the Atlantic.
I was in DC for some briefings in 2004, and it was very insightful to hear how different the attitude and information coming out of Defense (sic) and State was, accepting that this was all 'after the fact'.

Either this will be very interesting, or just a good bit of agitprop to keep the pot bubbling.

'implementation of agreements in the area of global security reached in Helsinki between Russian President Vladimir Putin and US President Donald Trump'

I guess he must have mis-spoke again.

'US PRESIDENT Donald Trump has been caught telling yet another whopper after claiming his father was born in Germany. 'During his recent visit to Europe, the 72-year-old insisted in an interview with CBS Newsthat both his parents originated from countries which now belong to the European Union. “Don’t forget both my parents were born in EU sectors, okay? I mean, my mother was Scotland, my father was Germany,” he said. “And you know I love those countries.”

'And he continued with the odd claim during a media conference following the NATO summit in the Belgian capital Brussels, saying: “I have great respect for Germany. My father is from Germany. “Both my parents are from the EU, despite the fact that they don’t treat us well on trade,” he said.

'There’s only one problem — his father Frederick Trump was actually born in The Bronx in New York City in 1905.'

Fake news: Trump claims his father was born in Germany. (He wasn’t)

Rewriting history - here’s what they actually said at the time

301578A4-E71E-454C-B12F-5A39FEAC1FE5.png

Maybe he has a problem with the last five letters.
Reading what he is supposed to have said he must think that they border on Russia. He must have seen the film the mouse that roared and thought it was a documentary.

Latest Threads