The Trump Presidency...

Guns

ADC
Book Reviewer
White House not ruling out Putin proposal to let Russia question ex-US ambassador, prominent financier

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/18/politics/white-house-proposal-putin-mcfaul/index.html

Seems Trump and the White House is considering a request from Putin to interview an ex US Ambassador and a British citizen over fraud claims. Claims made by the Russians when they both disclosed fraud in Russia.

This is all related to the Magnitsky Act, named after the Russian accountant who was arrested and "fell up the stairs" to the extent he died in custody.

How ******* low can this man stoop. I am of the opinion that White Staffers need to decide where their allegiance lies - the USA or Trump.

How anyone can defend this man must now take a long hard look at themselves and ask serious questions.

How anyone can defend this man must now take a long hard look at themselves and ask serious questions.
Well, to be fair - Trump might get that hotel in Russia?

Or does his daughter have a brand to release in Russia, like China?

Correction you mean still great.

My country right or wrong. The world said the same thing about Junior and yet here we still are. The biggest kid on the block.
Oh come on, that's close to just shouting "Got Mitt Uns" or "God Save the Queen".

You can always rely on patriotism to blind people to awkward facts. We had Mrs May here say she wanted a "red, white and blue Brexit". Well, I know what colours are on the Union Flag, thanks; but what the hell does that mean.

And as for the biggest boy on the block, I repeatedly use Judo as a metaphor for a reason. One Putin is very fond of it, and it demonstrates a mind set and dedication I see lack in in the undisciplined bag of spray tanned lard sitting in the White House.

Two, when I started playing judo nearly every bloke at my club was bigger than me (one was a tree surgeon, built like a brick outhouse). But I learned skill can still up-end them, and you know what; their carotid artery is still softer than my radial or ulna bones in my wrists. Stick a hada jime strangle on someone, they've about 45 second of blood to the brain left. Don't matter how big, I could cling on like an aggressive limpit.

A sensible adversary does not fight on your own turf. Check out the Russian new generation warfare doctrine, they don't do anything without extensive shaping of the ground. Which for the political struggle, is what I suggest is happening here.

It gets better....

He [Trump] said: "We met with the queen, who is absolutely a terrific person, where she reviewed her Honour Guard for the first time in 70 years, they tell me. We walked in front of the Honour Guard and that was very inspiring to see and be with her. And I think the relationship, I can truly say is a good one. But she was very, very inspiring indeed."
President Trump proudly claimed the Queen gave him a special honour on his visit - a royal expert called it 'total fiction'

index.jpg

White House not ruling out Putin proposal to let Russia question ex-US ambassador, prominent financier

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/18/politics/white-house-proposal-putin-mcfaul/index.html

Seems Trump and the White House is considering a request from Putin to interview an ex US Ambassador and a British citizen over fraud claims. Claims made by the Russians when they both disclosed fraud in Russia.

This is all related to the Magnitsky Act, named after the Russian accountant who was arrested and "fell up the stairs" to the extent he died in custody.

How ******* low can this man stoop. I am of the opinion that White Staffers need to decide where their allegiance lies - the USA or Trump.

No need to go to the trouble and fuss of sending a door handle spraying team when you have a useful idiot at the top to do the heavy lifting.

Ah, but it wasn't the orange clown who said that, he claimed that, "They" told him it was the first in 70 years. Whoever "They" are. So not Donny who is making shit up. He's not to blame for talking out of his rectum, no, no, no. As usual, it's someone else's fault and definitely not his. Yup, deffo not him to blame.

The morally bankrupt, lying, corrupt scumbag.

Was Betty really wearing that broach she got off the Obamas, that's as classy as a BFO gets.
If the post currently doing the rounds about her jewels over Trump's visit is correct she wore three different brooches;

1. One given to her as a personal gift from the Obamas.

2. One given to her by the Canadians, supposedly as a symbol of support for the Canadians over Trump's hissy fit with them. It was also in the shape of a snowflake, but whether she'd understand the symbolism of that is unknown.

3. The one her mother wore at her father's state funeral (it can be seen in the famous 'Three Queens Mourning' photo), supposedly a symbol of her being 'in mourning' for the US.

Last edited:
If the post currently doing the rounds about her jewels over Trump's visit is correct she wore three different brooches;

1. One given to her as a personal gift from the Obamas.

2. One given to her by the Canadians, supposedly as a symbol of support for the Canadians over Trump's hissy fit with them. It was also in the shape of a snowflake, but whether she'd understand the symbolism of that is unknown.

3. The one her mother wore at her father's state funeral (it can be seen in the famous 'Three Queens Mourning' photo), supposedly a symbol of her being 'in mourning' for the US.
How to say everything without saying a word although Prince Phillip asking where the rest of the oompa loompas are would have been just as good.

So much for NATO unity, Article 5 and deterring Russia. Well done, Agent Orange.

' "Montenegro is a tiny country with very strong people,” Trump said. “They are very aggressive people. They may get aggressive and congratulations you are in World War III.”

'Trump has long expressed ambivalence over defending allies. Early in his tenure, he suggested U.S. security guarantees depended on whether allies where spending enough money on their militaries. For NATO, Article 5 serves as the linchpin to the security pact. U.S. commanders and Defense Secretary Jim Mattis have repeatedly emphasized that the American commitment to it is “ironclad.”

'But mixed messages from Trump create doubt, said Jorge Benitez, a NATO expert with the Atlantic Council. At NATO’s summit last week, Trump’s confrontational approach with allies “weakened the alliance and damaged US national security,” Benitez said.'

Trump: Supporting tiny NATO ally Montenegro could start WWIII

I realise that our US contributors don't care what foreigners think of their great country, but Dennis Rodman would be no less of a joke as POTUS.

Last edited:
Ah, but it wasn't the orange clown who said that, he claimed that, "They" told him it was the first in 70 years. Whoever "They" are. So not Donny who is making shit up. He's not to blame for talking out of his rectum, no, no, no. As usual, it's someone else's fault and definitely not his. Yup, deffo not him to blame.

The morally bankrupt, lying, corrupt scumbag.
From the Boy Scouts of America, to HM The Queen.

Quality.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
There’s a Russian statement out apparently acknowledging newfound cooperation between Russian and American military. Agreed at the private meeting between Trump and Putin, all to be dealt with at a staff officer level.
I was only half listening I’ll see if I can find it.
Until then
4AD66C02-09D8-4FC9-9562-9B0F8439E27B.jpeg

Incorrect on both counts, though I'd agree completely if you'd said political apparatus.

'•In October 2002, Bush said that Saddam Hussein had a "massive stockpile" of biological weapons. But as CIA Director George Tenet noted in early 2004, the CIA had informed policymakers it had "no specific information on the types or quantities of weapons agent or stockpiles at Baghdad's disposal." The "massive stockpile" was just literally made up.
•In December 2002, Bush declared, "We do not know whether or not [Iraq] has a nuclear weapon." That was not what the National Intelligence Estimate said. As Tenet would later testify, "We said that Saddam did not have a nuclear weapon and probably would have been unable to make one until 2007 to 2009." Bush did know whether or not Iraq had a nuclear weapon — and lied and said he didn’t know to hype the threat.
•On CNN in September 2002, Condoleezza Rice claimed that aluminum tubes purchased by Iraq were "only really suited for nuclear weapons programs." This was precisely the opposite of what nuclear experts at the Energy Department were saying; they argue that not only was it very possible the tubes were for nonnuclear purposes but that it was very likely they were too. Even more dire assessments about the tubes from other agencies were exaggerated by administration officials — and in any case, the claim that they’re "only really suited" for nuclear weapons is just false.
•On numerous occasions, Dick Cheney cited a report that 9/11 conspirator Mohammed Atta had met in Prague with an Iraqi intelligence officer. He said this after the CIA and FBI concluded that this meeting never took place.
•More generally on the question of Iraq and al-Qaeda, on September 18, 2001, Rice received a memo summarizing intelligence on the relationship, which concluded there was little evidence of links. Nonetheless Bush continued to claim that Hussein was "a threat because he’s dealing with al-Qaeda" more than a year later.
•In August 2002, Dick Cheney declared, "Simply stated, there's no doubt that Saddam Hussein now has weapons of mass destruction." But as Corn notes, at that time there was "no confirmed intelligence at this point establishing that Saddam had revived a major WMD operation." Gen. Anthony Zinni, who had heard the same intelligence and attended Cheney’s speech, would later say in a documentary, "It was a total shock. I couldn't believe the vice president was saying this, you know? In doing work with the CIA on Iraq WMD, through all the briefings I heard at Langley, I never saw one piece of credible evidence that there was an ongoing program." '

No, really, George W. Bush lied about WMDs

Incorrect on both counts, though I'd agree completely if you'd said political apparatus.

'•In October 2002, Bush said that Saddam Hussein had a "massive stockpile" of biological weapons. But as CIA Director George Tenet noted in early 2004, the CIA had informed policymakers it had "no specific information on the types or quantities of weapons agent or stockpiles at Baghdad's disposal." The "massive stockpile" was just literally made up.
•In December 2002, Bush declared, "We do not know whether or not [Iraq] has a nuclear weapon." That was not what the National Intelligence Estimate said. As Tenet would later testify, "We said that Saddam did not have a nuclear weapon and probably would have been unable to make one until 2007 to 2009." Bush did know whether or not Iraq had a nuclear weapon — and lied and said he didn’t know to hype the threat.
•On CNN in September 2002, Condoleezza Rice claimed that aluminum tubes purchased by Iraq were "only really suited for nuclear weapons programs." This was precisely the opposite of what nuclear experts at the Energy Department were saying; they argue that not only was it very possible the tubes were for nonnuclear purposes but that it was very likely they were too. Even more dire assessments about the tubes from other agencies were exaggerated by administration officials — and in any case, the claim that they’re "only really suited" for nuclear weapons is just false.
•On numerous occasions, Dick Cheney cited a report that 9/11 conspirator Mohammed Atta had met in Prague with an Iraqi intelligence officer. He said this after the CIA and FBI concluded that this meeting never took place.
•More generally on the question of Iraq and al-Qaeda, on September 18, 2001, Rice received a memo summarizing intelligence on the relationship, which concluded there was little evidence of links. Nonetheless Bush continued to claim that Hussein was "a threat because he’s dealing with al-Qaeda" more than a year later.
•In August 2002, Dick Cheney declared, "Simply stated, there's no doubt that Saddam Hussein now has weapons of mass destruction." But as Corn notes, at that time there was "no confirmed intelligence at this point establishing that Saddam had revived a major WMD operation." Gen. Anthony Zinni, who had heard the same intelligence and attended Cheney’s speech, would later say in a documentary, "It was a total shock. I couldn't believe the vice president was saying this, you know? In doing work with the CIA on Iraq WMD, through all the briefings I heard at Langley, I never saw one piece of credible evidence that there was an ongoing program." '

No, really, George W. Bush lied about WMDs
Yep. You're right. I meant intel communities' information twisted by the politico types on both sides of the Atlantic.

Yep. You're right. I meant intel communities' information twisted by the politico types on both sides of the Atlantic.
I was in DC for some briefings in 2004, and it was very insightful to hear how different the attitude and information coming out of Defense (sic) and State was, accepting that this was all 'after the fact'.