The Trump Presidency...

Did I upset you again? you have to understand that your little town doesnt change the facts about the rest of the country, and claiming people dont know what your country is like is horseshit.
You mean State, which happens to bigger than your country. Do tell how long you have lived in the States for.

- The Washington Post

He just can’t help himself. In walking back is comments he now claims that Russia is no longer a threat because he is the mostest strong President against Russia. Despite what his intelligence community says
Presumably he'll be straight on the blower to NATO to tell them not to worry about that 2% thing since Putin's not the threat he previously said he was.

What, he's a lying, flip-flopping, catheter bag full of ignorance and entitlement who wouldn't know the truth if it partnered him at golf, you say? Crikey.

View attachment 342790

This prior policy would have to be used South of the Border.
I would rather be the buffer zone between Russia and the US since the countries apparently have so much in common these days, than be the buffer zone between Mexico and Canada...No fear of reds coming over the top, but at least the consumers of the US with absorb the tsunami of drugs heading north before it gets to close to Canada ....

Last edited:
I would rather be the buffer zone between Russia and the US since the countries apparently have so much in common these days, than be the buffer zone between Mexico and Canada...No fear of reds coming over the top, but at least the consumers of the US with absorb the tsunami of drugs heading north before it gets to far north.....
I don’t think you folks would be spared.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
I managed to catch the clip of Trump riding the reversocycle early this morning, he looked like a kidnap victim reading a prepared statement and to be honest the fact he had to voice his support for his own intelligence services from a script was an insult to them.

Trump had two options the first was to put his hands up and appolgise for making a stupid statement unfortunately he chose the second option which was to polish up his brass neck, conjure up some preposterous bullshit excuse and to treat the US electorate as if they are utterly stupid.
The last time he was made to read of a script was South Korea. Conditions were so hairy you could almost see the finger move over the prepared statement in case he got a word wrong.

I knew there was some gossip I'd forgotten from the live stream I watched last night ,

Mueller has offered immunity to five witnesses in Paul Manafort case, two of them are his daughters. There was also mention of Maria Butina the Russian national with NRA links who was indicted this week, apparently a well known Republican Luminary was folding his trousers on the end of her bed no name was mentioned but the expectation is that there will be a resignation to spend time with the family happening soon, just before they get named in court.

Guns

ADC
Book Reviewer
White House not ruling out Putin proposal to let Russia question ex-US ambassador, prominent financier

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/18/politics/white-house-proposal-putin-mcfaul/index.html

Seems Trump and the White House is considering a request from Putin to interview an ex US Ambassador and a British citizen over fraud claims. Claims made by the Russians when they both disclosed fraud in Russia.

This is all related to the Magnitsky Act, named after the Russian accountant who was arrested and "fell up the stairs" to the extent he died in custody.

How ******* low can this man stoop. I am of the opinion that White Staffers need to decide where their allegiance lies - the USA or Trump.

How anyone can defend this man must now take a long hard look at themselves and ask serious questions.

How anyone can defend this man must now take a long hard look at themselves and ask serious questions.
Well, to be fair - Trump might get that hotel in Russia?

Or does his daughter have a brand to release in Russia, like China?

Correction you mean still great.

My country right or wrong. The world said the same thing about Junior and yet here we still are. The biggest kid on the block.
Oh come on, that's close to just shouting "Got Mitt Uns" or "God Save the Queen".

You can always rely on patriotism to blind people to awkward facts. We had Mrs May here say she wanted a "red, white and blue Brexit". Well, I know what colours are on the Union Flag, thanks; but what the hell does that mean.

And as for the biggest boy on the block, I repeatedly use Judo as a metaphor for a reason. One Putin is very fond of it, and it demonstrates a mind set and dedication I see lack in in the undisciplined bag of spray tanned lard sitting in the White House.

Two, when I started playing judo nearly every bloke at my club was bigger than me (one was a tree surgeon, built like a brick outhouse). But I learned skill can still up-end them, and you know what; their carotid artery is still softer than my radial or ulna bones in my wrists. Stick a hada jime strangle on someone, they've about 45 second of blood to the brain left. Don't matter how big, I could cling on like an aggressive limpit.

A sensible adversary does not fight on your own turf. Check out the Russian new generation warfare doctrine, they don't do anything without extensive shaping of the ground. Which for the political struggle, is what I suggest is happening here.

It gets better....

He [Trump] said: "We met with the queen, who is absolutely a terrific person, where she reviewed her Honour Guard for the first time in 70 years, they tell me. We walked in front of the Honour Guard and that was very inspiring to see and be with her. And I think the relationship, I can truly say is a good one. But she was very, very inspiring indeed."
President Trump proudly claimed the Queen gave him a special honour on his visit - a royal expert called it 'total fiction'

index.jpg

White House not ruling out Putin proposal to let Russia question ex-US ambassador, prominent financier

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/18/politics/white-house-proposal-putin-mcfaul/index.html

Seems Trump and the White House is considering a request from Putin to interview an ex US Ambassador and a British citizen over fraud claims. Claims made by the Russians when they both disclosed fraud in Russia.

This is all related to the Magnitsky Act, named after the Russian accountant who was arrested and "fell up the stairs" to the extent he died in custody.

How ******* low can this man stoop. I am of the opinion that White Staffers need to decide where their allegiance lies - the USA or Trump.

No need to go to the trouble and fuss of sending a door handle spraying team when you have a useful idiot at the top to do the heavy lifting.

Ah, but it wasn't the orange clown who said that, he claimed that, "They" told him it was the first in 70 years. Whoever "They" are. So not Donny who is making shit up. He's not to blame for talking out of his rectum, no, no, no. As usual, it's someone else's fault and definitely not his. Yup, deffo not him to blame.

The morally bankrupt, lying, corrupt scumbag.

Was Betty really wearing that broach she got off the Obamas, that's as classy as a BFO gets.
If the post currently doing the rounds about her jewels over Trump's visit is correct she wore three different brooches;

1. One given to her as a personal gift from the Obamas.

2. One given to her by the Canadians, supposedly as a symbol of support for the Canadians over Trump's hissy fit with them. It was also in the shape of a snowflake, but whether she'd understand the symbolism of that is unknown.

3. The one her mother wore at her father's state funeral (it can be seen in the famous 'Three Queens Mourning' photo), supposedly a symbol of her being 'in mourning' for the US.

Last edited:

Latest Threads