The Trump Presidency...

It will be interesting how Donny reacts to the newly elected president of Mexico’s idea of pardoning all the drug cartels and legalizing ALL drugs....I can’t fathom how this will benefit Mexicans because all it will do is fuel the building of the wall even more. He isn’t happy with Justin legalizing the reefer in Canada, I can just imagine his nightmare of drug addicted chulo’s running amok at the border and flooding the US with every imaginable drug.....
1531942014627.jpeg

This prior policy would have to be used South of the Border.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
He really is a tosser. Still, I expect one of the usuals will be along to tell us all how misguided we are and he is the bestest forever. I swear he could dig up Washington's corpse piss all over it waving a hammer and sickle and those people would still be screeching yeah but Clinton! Obama! Is it fear of admitting they're wrong or just blind stupidity I honestly don't know anymore.
It's as if I saw it coming. . .
View attachment 342790

Just personal curioustiy. You know trying to understand if you know the struggles people face in life.
Such as? doesnt change the fact that you make a lot of claims but cant back them up, then resort to insults. but Im all ears as to how peoples struggles in life explains how you think Trump got the economy to where it is from 2008/09

Such as? doesnt change the fact that you make a lot of claims but cant back them up, then resort to insults. but Im all ears as to how peoples struggles in life explains how you think Trump got the economy to where it is from 2008/09
You can lead a horse to water but you can’t make it drink... much like yourself. Granted I would take you straight to the glue factory.

Did I upset you again? you have to understand that your little town doesnt change the facts about the rest of the country, and claiming people dont know what your country is like is horseshit.
You mean State, which happens to bigger than your country. Do tell how long you have lived in the States for.

- The Washington Post

He just can’t help himself. In walking back is comments he now claims that Russia is no longer a threat because he is the mostest strong President against Russia. Despite what his intelligence community says
Presumably he'll be straight on the blower to NATO to tell them not to worry about that 2% thing since Putin's not the threat he previously said he was.

What, he's a lying, flip-flopping, catheter bag full of ignorance and entitlement who wouldn't know the truth if it partnered him at golf, you say? Crikey.

View attachment 342790

I would rather be the buffer zone between Russia and the US since the countries apparently have so much in common these days, than be the buffer zone between Mexico and Canada...No fear of reds coming over the top, but at least the consumers of the US with absorb the tsunami of drugs heading north before it gets to close to Canada ....

Last edited:
I would rather be the buffer zone between Russia and the US since the countries apparently have so much in common these days, than be the buffer zone between Mexico and Canada...No fear of reds coming over the top, but at least the consumers of the US with absorb the tsunami of drugs heading north before it gets to far north.....
I don’t think you folks would be spared.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
I managed to catch the clip of Trump riding the reversocycle early this morning, he looked like a kidnap victim reading a prepared statement and to be honest the fact he had to voice his support for his own intelligence services from a script was an insult to them.

Trump had two options the first was to put his hands up and appolgise for making a stupid statement unfortunately he chose the second option which was to polish up his brass neck, conjure up some preposterous bullshit excuse and to treat the US electorate as if they are utterly stupid.
The last time he was made to read of a script was South Korea. Conditions were so hairy you could almost see the finger move over the prepared statement in case he got a word wrong.

I knew there was some gossip I'd forgotten from the live stream I watched last night ,

Mueller has offered immunity to five witnesses in Paul Manafort case, two of them are his daughters. There was also mention of Maria Butina the Russian national with NRA links who was indicted this week, apparently a well known Republican Luminary was folding his trousers on the end of her bed no name was mentioned but the expectation is that there will be a resignation to spend time with the family happening soon, just before they get named in court.