The Trump Presidency...

US moon howlers in London - I know a few of them. Well educated, well travelled and metropolitan luvvies. My ex Marketing Director is one of em. Texan. Cambridge grad. Her dad was a NASA scientist with the babes in the film Hidden Figures. She cried when Trump got in. say no more

US moon howlers in London - I know a few of them. Well educated, well travelled and metropolitan luvvies. My ex Marketing Director is one of em. Texan. Cambridge grad. Her dad was a NASA scientist with the babes in the film Hidden Figures. She cried when Trump got in. say no more
Of course you know them.

Can't say I blame her. He's a moron.

Yeah, damn those educated types. What do they know.

F*ck me I've got whiplash after he reversed himself that fast.

In other words, don't trust anything Trump says because he'll say the opposite thing within a day.

He's either a lying cnut who will say anything to impress his current audience or... well..it's that isn't it? No good trying to make up an alternative..