The Trump Presidency...

US moon howlers in London - I know a few of them. Well educated, well travelled and metropolitan luvvies. My ex Marketing Director is one of em. Texan. Cambridge grad. Her dad was a NASA scientist with the babes in the film Hidden Figures. She cried when Trump got in. say no more

US moon howlers in London - I know a few of them. Well educated, well travelled and metropolitan luvvies. My ex Marketing Director is one of em. Texan. Cambridge grad. Her dad was a NASA scientist with the babes in the film Hidden Figures. She cried when Trump got in. say no more
Of course you know them.

Can't say I blame her. He's a moron.

F*ck me I've got whiplash after he reversed himself that fast.

In other words, don't trust anything Trump says because he'll say the opposite thing within a day.

He's either a lying cnut who will say anything to impress his current audience or... well..it's that isn't it? No good trying to make up an alternative..

Let me just check, do you mean the same US intelligence community that told us Saddam had WMD?
That's the one, same intelligence community that housed Osama Bin Liner for the strike by US Forces.

Same intelligence community that is having to stand up to protect the American election system because the boss can't be bothered to.

- The Washington Post

It is the latest initiative by national security agencies to push back against Russian aggression in the absence of direct guidance from the White House on the issue

Latest Threads