The Trump Presidency...

Look up "congiarium" and "bread and circuses".
Then see who is really coining it in.
It isn't you and your missus.
The wealthy always make bank, regardless of who is in charge. That is a fact of life here. But under Obama the economy sucked and we felt it for 8 years.....Anywho in order to celebrate and stimulate the economy I put a Gen 5 Glock 26 on layaway, being the modest person that I am.

The wealthy always make bank, regardless of who is in charge. That is a fact of life here. But under Obama the economy sucked and we felt it for 8 years.....Anywho in order to celebrate and stimulate the economy I put a Gen 5 Glock 26 on layaway, being the modest person that I am.
Of course it sucked Bush got you into two expensive wars and oversaw the biggest global recession since the 1930's, Id have thought you may have noticed it even in Wyoming.

I was wondering when you would get a gun mention in is it's been a few pages.

Those were just the threats of tariffs bud. Now they are in effect.
Of course it sucked Bush got you into two expensive wars and oversaw the biggest global recession since the 1930's, Id have thought you may have noticed it even in Wyoming.

I was wondering when you would get a gun mention in is it's been a few pages.
Oh trust me we did, the great Obama and his desire to please the world over global warming made sure we were in a recession here.

Just making sure you were paying attention!

So the second quarter of the year, Apr to Jun slows down, Trump imposed tariffs on China on July the 6th,

Did those tariffs hurt so much they travelled backwards in time?
That was the threat of tariffs, now we are going full tilt. In order to protect our intellectual property and reduce the deficit with the Chinese. Remember if we hit 3.5 percent growth life is grand here. If the Chinese don't hit their astronomically high numbers they are hurting.

Opinion: Trump’s Trade War Just Got Real - Caixin Global

FFS, thats individual states, not the US as a whole which didnt go into recession, it also mentions they went into recession due to lower energy prices, no mention of Obama and his desire to please the world over global warming

Well you mong when a state is in recession you still feel the pinch if you live in it.
What did Obama help do to the coal industry? He ensured it’s demise by EPA regulations. Trust me we had our emissions plan laid out for us state by state in order to comply with Paris.

Those were just the threats of tariffs bud. Now they are in effect.

Oh trust me we did, the great Obama and his desire to please the world over global warming made sure we were in a recession here.

Just making sure you were paying attention!
The recession started before Obama was elected the Paris Accord was signed in 2015. Obama like most other leaders realised that green and renewable energy sources are the future, some may not like it but fossil fuel has had its day.

We get it , it's all Obama's fault but rather than be side tracked how do you feel about Trump undermining your intelligence services.
Well the FBI has a tarnished rep due to their own making. They have cocked up quite a few things as of late and are the least reptuable of the lot. If I were the CIA and NSA I would be pissed, because they were thrown completely under the bus.

Last edited:
Bloody love American lightweight march music.

Last edited: