The Trump Presidency...

The relevance is that politicians of all colours are up to their necks in corruption in America. They make our lot putting duck houses and moat clearing on expenses look like amateurs. I was extremely surprised to see the extent of political corruption in America.

The Clintons have been mired in corruption since Bill was governor of Arkansas. From selling Presidential pardons to taking a slice of foreign aid deals signed by Hilary when she was Secretary of State, the Clintons even had their charitable foundation pay the $3 million cost of Chelsea Clinton's wedding. Who the hell spends 3 million on a wedding?

The Republicans appear to be no better. I believe John McCain admits to $4 million per year in consultancy, speaking and other fees received from arms manufacturers. McCain is the chairman of the Senate Armed Services Committee. He gets to decide in large part where America's $600 billion defence budget is spent. Can you imagine our Secretary of State for Defence being paid millions by BAe?
Yes. As I said, we don't really care about American pork barrelling, lobbyists, pointy white hats, NRA, burning crosses, bimbo eruptions, abortions and so on.
That's their business.

When a highly suspect and probably compromised President decides to tear up the various treaties their country has signed up to over the past 50 years, then we are allowed to be a bit concerned.

Especially since we can't be sure which particular puppeteer is pulling his strings.

Nope will just wage an economic war against you, and increase the number of $hit fast food restaurants we build over across the pond. Then make your children slaves to US Culture, and ensure that your future is dependent on South Park, and Dancing with the Stars.

Dancing with the Stars is the name of several international television series based on the format of the British TV series Strictly Come Dancing.....

Interesting to note the Crab honour guard aren't allowed weapons...
In fairness, that's probably a sensible move at any time.

I'm frankly surprised they're allowed scissors

An interesting divide and conquer ploy by Moscow, which could have some resonance and further contribute to Western disunity. Lots of unexpected comedians out today!

'The Kremlin has rejected US President Donald Trump's description of Germany as a "captive" of Russia, saying his statement was part of a campaign to bully Europe into buying American energy supplies.

'Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said Trump's statement marked an escalation of a US campaign to talk down Russian gas supplies to Europe in an attempt to push the US energy sector instead.

'Peskov said Moscow regarded US objections to the new pipeline as "unfair competition" aimed at trying to force European countries to buy costlier US liquefied natural gas.'

Kremlin accuses Trump of bullying Europe

Channel 4 newsnprety disgrceful tonight with biase. One of the best questions was by an interviewer to a protestor ‘what do you think about an American prisident getting involved in BREXIT and British polictics?’

‘Absolutely disgusting’ was the response followed by a mad rant.

Erm what about Obama with CMD? That appears to have been conveniently forgotten about.....

Don't forget to keep us updated on how not bothered y'all are.
Another preemptive use of "not bothered" to remind us all how incredibly not bothered you are. Aren't.

Whatever.

Get in.

don't forget to say #Triggered

Channel 4 newsnprety disgrceful tonight with biase. One of the best questions was by an interviewer to a protestor ‘what do you think about an American prisident getting involved in BREXIT and British polictics?’

Erm what about Obama with CMD? That appears to have been conveniently forgotten about.....
Agreed. John Snow didn't even try to hide his bias against this visit. And describing the Guards as a ' brass band', what a be***nd.

Still, look on the bright side. The Donald has his annual appraisal with the boss next Monday.

“OK Donald (in Russian accent). Your objectives over the year were:
  1. Sow discord between the US and it’s closest partners.
  2. Threaten NATO with collapse.
  3. Spark an economic war with China.
  4. Undermine Merkel and Germany. Threaten Car imports.
  5. Interfere in Brexit.
  6. Disrupt relations with Canada
  7. RIp up the Iran nuclear deal the rest of the namby pambies wanted.
You have done very well this year. You even found time to butter up our respective Jews with the Jerusalem thing. Good job all round.

Keep up the good work and the piss tapes remain in my personal safe.”

“Thank you Vlad”

Piers Moron ha done protester on the crap GMB show this morning (it was on in the background, and the shouting caught my interest)
He made a few good points (for once) until the thick protester shouted out her true reason for protesting.
"I'm literally a Communist!"

11 mins, but funny

Latest Threads