The Trump Presidency...

And who will challenge it?
The same people whining about the children being separated. I think the Donald tried this experiment to get Congress to get of it’s ass and do something. Which will not happen. The Dems don’t want anything other than amnesty for their future voters. The moderate Republicans want a middle approach, while the hard right wants them gone. Either way the longer this issue goes on the more it makes Dems in Red States vulnerable to being replaced.

The same people whining about the children being separated. I think the Donald tried this experiment to get Congress to get of it’s ass and do something. Which will not happen. The Dems don’t want anything other than amnesty for their future voters. The moderate Republicans want a middle approach, while the hard right wants them gone. Either way the longer this issue goes on the more it makes Dems in Red States vulnerable to being replaced.
So the same people who wanted it to stop will attempt to stop his order to stop it?

utter nonsense, it wont be challenged

I already stated my thought process, as to why this happened. The end goal is to still reduce the number of illegals here. May the deportation bus speed up.
You said you liked both, which doesnt really work, funny how you started liking keeping them together only after Trump signed the Exec order to do so

You said you liked both, which doesnt really work, funny how you started liking keeping them together only after Trump signed the Exec order to do so
Both ideas have merit if pulled off properly. By removing children from the parents and shooting a hostage so to speak it might discourage others from making the attempt.
Reducing the flow which is the end goal.

If letting them be detained with their parents can speed up the deportation timeline, and thus reduce the numbers here that is also a win.

The end goal is the same, so if one method works I will support it.

Both ideas have merit if pulled off properly. By removing children from the parents and shooting a hostage so to speak it might discourage others from making the attempt.
Reducing the flow which is the end goal.

If letting them be detained with their parents can speed up the deportation timeline, and thus reduce the numbers here that is also a win.

The end goal is the same, so if one method works I will support it.
So basically you refuse to admit Trump was wrong with one of them, thats all it is,

Detaining the children with their parents BB. We don’t have enough resources to speedily deport folks, so quite a few are detained for a lengthy time.

When the children were removed from their parents, they were placed with a Guardian if one could be found. So yes while cruel to remove a child from their parents, it is IMO worse to leave them in a detention center for a lengthy period of time. So it boils down to which option sucks the least.

Trump has the ability to use executive action, like any President. As long as he does not pull an Obama as was done with the DACA kids I won’t be to critical of him.
Thats not the point and you know it, you supported the policy on here and then as soon as the order was changed you supported that too, you basically refuse to criticise him and will back anything he does even if he flips like he has done on this.

Thats not the point and you know it, you supported the policy on here and then as soon as the order was changed you supported that too, you basically refuse to criticise him and will back anything he does even if he flips like he has done on this.
On immigration, I support his goals the same with National defense.

Either he was right to implement the policy to remove them and then wrong to back down. Or he was wrong to implement the policy and then right to keep them together to speed up removing them,

So which is it?

Either he was right to implement the policy to remove them and then wrong to back down. Or he was wrong to implement the policy and then right to keep them together to speed up removing them,

So which is it?
Neither. He is supported because he is trying to do something about a problem. When parents break the law here, they can lose their children. Why should a non citizen be exempt?