The Trump Presidency...

D

Deleted 154930

You chose to try and engage your brain, fail abysmally and come up with some nonsense that nobody else agrees with.

If I decided that the definaition of a cat was a long necked animal that ate laves in lived in Africa i would be wrong . . .same way you are.
I did take the trouble to look at the Wikipedia definition and it did make clear, the pejorative nature of the word populist/populism. Its a label used by people who don't like something and if I embrace the word, you believe that I am stupid.

If I called you an idiot and you embraced the word, then the word, has no power over you.

I did take the trouble to look at the Wikipedia definition and it did make clear, the pejorative nature of the word populist/populism. Its a label used by people who don't like something and if I embrace the word, you believe that I am stupid.

If I called you an idiot and you embraced the word, then the word, has no power over you.
If I call you a Russian fanboi, possible troll, and at the very least, a gullible chaser of Russian conspiracy propaganda, how do you embrace that?

I would quite like Trump's ambassador to the UN to have a run at President at some point. I have been listening to some of Nikki Haley's speech's and am quite impressed, has a touch of the Thatch about her.

Pound for pound, I'd say this thread has, after more than seventeen and a half thousand replies, far more hysterical, foam-spattering shriekers than the Free Terry Tomkinson one.

President Trump really brings out the best in people. Four more years, I say.
I ******* hope so, the wailing and crying of some of the chimps on here will be music to my ears.

I wouldn't worry.

The people who brought you the Charlottesville event, have apparently just filed for permission to have a rally in Washington DC on 11-12 AUG 2018.

What could possibly go wrong?!

Now, whilst Colin Powell is right -

"Free speech is intended to protect the controversial and even outrageous word; and not just comforting platitudes too mundane to need protection."
The current climate might well do without this being recreated with tiki-torches?

Probably best left to the courts to work out what is right and wrong?

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
I wouldn't worry.

The people who brought you the Charlottesville event, have apparently just filed for permission to have a rally in Washington DC on 11-12 AUG 2018.

What could possibly go wrong?!

Now, whilst Colin Powell is right -

The current climate might well do without this being recreated with tiki-torches?

Probably best left to the courts to work out what is right and wrong?
The whataboutry to justify it should be interesting.

No we just lock up some refugee kids, thats much better.

Get yourself over to the Corbyn thread and jump on the bandwagon there as well.

So you admit there is no policy in this county of removing all children like the one in the US?

You dont seem to understand that this is a thread about Trump, not the UK, or are you going to try and use that whataboutary on every topic brought up on here?

Channel 4 News just exposed how cynical and hypocritical Trump really is
JUNE 21ST, 2018
FRÉA LOCKLEY GLOBAL, TRENDING, US

Despite saying he didn’t have the authority to sign an executive order to stop the separation of immigrant families at the US border, Donald Trump ‘realised’ he did. Because on 20 June, he signed the order.

Channel 4 News
@Channel4News

President Trump has signed an executive order ending the separation of families at the U.S. border.
Five days ago, he said it was not possible to sign an executive order ending the separation of families at the U.S. border.

15:18 - 20 Jun 2018
‘Magic’ powers
Trump found what must be ‘magic’ powers. As Channel 4 News pointed out effortlessly, signing this order was quite a turnaround. Because on 15 June, he said he couldn’t. And he tried to pin the blame on the Democrats.
In fact, he’s been deflecting blame onto the Democrats quite a lot:
Democrats are the problem. They don’t care about crime and want illegal immigrants, no matter how bad they may be, to pour into and infest our Country, like MS-13. They can’t win on their terrible policies, so they view them as potential voters!​
It’s the Democrats fault, they won’t give us the votes needed to pass good immigration legislation. They want open borders, which breeds horrible crime. Republicans want security. But I am working on something - it never ends!
On 15 June, then, immigration laws were apparently impossible to change through an executive order at all. And Trump blamed the Democrats for a law he created.But now, he’s signed one. And others on his team have also backtracked:
President Trump handed DHS Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen the pen after he signed the executive order ending the separation of families on the border. It's a policy she said three days ago didn't exist.​
‘Lies’
As Bernie Sanders has said, the Trump administration can’t get their own story straight. And Sanders posted a video on 20 June with some sage advice for Trump:
If you’re gonna lie, at least tell the same lie over and over again.
The video says Trump’s people are using these lies to “cover up their immoral policy”.

As The Canary previously reported, Trump’s administration has enforced a “zero-tolerance” immigration policy since April. Prior to this, children stayed with their parents.

Congratulations?
As one Democratic politician said:

We shouldn't congratulate @RealDonaldTrump on being forced to end his own cruel policy that separates children from their families. Thousands of children have suffered & will forever be scarred by the Trump Administration’s inhumane separation of families. #FamiliesBelongTogether

And he’s right. Because Trump is ending a policy he created in the first place
That would be the policy initiated by Bill Clinton in 1996, enforced by Obama for 2 terms and, kicked into touch by that 'nasty' Donald Trump ? :roll:

Rallies can be quite dangerous, you know:

Rather depends on the driver.

But I sure there are fine people on many sides.

Did you not bother reading the link about us locking up refugee children?

Thats right now the kids will be locked up with their parents, thats much better.
Not to interfere, but that link isn't current.

"The proposals have been met with fierce opposition; with Deputy Prime Minister Nick Clegg the latest politician to voice concerns. "

The kids are probably going to college by now.