The Trump Presidency...

Im not chinning off anyone, and again, I suggest you post this in the UK immigration thread where it belongs

This thread is about Trump, that includes his policy on seperating immigrant children, which even he admitted was wrong and has now reversed it.
You are chinning them off you have already said you wont do **** all for them.

which even he admitted was wrong and has now reversed it.
It's one of his many gifts that keep on giving that he inspires his supporters to keep ferociously defending the bunker right up to the point he about-turns and leaves them flapping.

I wonder how it feels to be so vested in the rightness of his decisions only to hear him say openly that the exact opposite is actually the right thing after all.

Becuase whats happening in the US isnt happening here, but thanks to Trump, its now not happening in the US anymore either.
Did you not bother reading the link about us locking up refugee children?

Thats right now the kids will be locked up with their parents, thats much better.

It's one of his many gifts that keep on giving that he inspires his supporters to keep ferociously defending the bunker right up to the point he about-turns and leaves them flapping.

I wonder how it feels to be so vested in the rightness of his decisions only to hear him say openly that the exact opposite is actually the right thing after all.
I almost feel sorry for Sanders on that point, the amount of shit she has to defend.....

No, I called those who support TR, right wing.
Okay. That is a fair point. I'll give you that one, but you do come across to me, as a 'liberal' type whom is intolerant of conservative views.
We shall see.

Of course you are after acceptance, otherwise you wouldn't chin off the poor refugees in the UK including children being locked up. You dont care about them in the slightest but you care about how the yanks treat theirs, why is that?
So you keep bleating.
You tedious bore.

Did you not bother reading the link about us locking up refugee children?

Thats right now the kids will be locked up with their parents, thats much better.
Its certainly better than them being locked up apart from their children.

You don't have any, do you?

No I didnt, becuase this isnt a thread about UK immigration, and we dont do what Trump was doing

But why dont you just repeat again over the next 10 posts
No we just lock up some refugee kids, thats much better.

Get yourself over to the Corbyn thread and jump on the bandwagon there as well.

Shirley the Orange Maniac must be joking, but then again it's right up his tweet street and something he can brag about before it even gets off the ground - pun intended.

Last edited:

But it was Hilary's, Obama's, the Democrats, the weak GOP and Comey's fault, it's never anything he's done.

Tariffs? Meh: China Has Other Ways to Answer On Trump’s Trade War
Tariffs? Meh: China Has Other Ways to Answer On Trump’s Trade War
BUSINESS
03:48 21.06.2018(updated 03:50 21.06.2018)

If Beijing decides not to escalate the tariff war with Washington, it still has a plenty of instruments to hit the US where it hurts, including boycotts and the long arm of state bureaucracy and regulation, experts warn.

The Chinese economy has plenty of ways to counter US President Donald Trump's import tariffs apart from simply imposing parallel measures, writes Politico's authors Adam Behsudi and Doug Palmer, that have been used in the past and proven to be very effective. Have extra tools should help China in its growing trade war with the US, as conventional responses like imposing new tariffs on US imports, are going to quickly run out.

Chinese nationals are keen to take cues from their government about boycotting foreign imports, so Beijing may discourage people from buying American products, Politico suggests. This happened last year when South Korea said it was going to deploy a US missile defense system: people in China eagerly boycotted Korean-made Hyundai cars, refrained from taking trips to South Korea, dropping the market by more than 60 percent, and ignored the Korean-owned Lotte supermarkets, forcing a temporary shutdown of some 55 stores.

With the US, there are also a plenty of options, such as US trademark fast food chains like McDonalds and Starbucks. With almost 1.4 billion consumers, the Chinese market is an enormous asset for any company, and for those companies already rooted in the People's Republic of China, the immediate loss of such a market is going to hit them pretty hard.

"It could get quite ugly," said Deborah Elms, founder of the Asian Trade Center, a trade consultancy based in Singapore. "The nightmare scenario for firms might not even involve the government. What happens if Chinese consumers start boycotting American products? Stop drinking Starbucks? Wanting iPhones?"

The government could simply signal that it would like consumers to "stop shopping at KFC or stop buying American products, whatever they might be," says Bill Reinsch, a senior adviser at the Center for Strategic and International Studies.

According to Politico, this simple action would ruin Starbucks' plans to double the 3,300 stores it already has in China. It would dent General Motors' 8 percent growth in the country last quarter as well as derail "any number" of business plans by smaller US companies.

Besides a consumer boycott, China could impose slight, but annoying changes to consumer-level banking systems, introducing small changes into how the bank accounts of US nationals are managed. On a higher level, China can make it harder for US companies to set up their accounts as well.

"When you walk into a bank as an employee of a foreign or US company, you could experience small regulatory changes, just in terms of how your own account is handled," said Karla Klingner, CEO of Palindromes, Inc, a holding company that does business in the agriculture and logistics sectors in China.

And then there are customs, whose inspection protocols include a plethora of rules that are usually not applied on practice. If so inclined, the Chinese government could "ask" customs officials to apply them all rigorously.

However, other experts say we should expect China to act as restrained as possible. It is in Beijing's interests to keep good publicity and make the US smear themselves as a trade aggressor.

The best part for Beijing here is that there are always other companies — from Japan, EU, Korea, Russia, you name it — who are eager to snatch the US' share of the Chinese market for themselves. If American companies suffer thanks to Washington's behavior, China can simply swap them with others and go on as before.

"What are the Chinese going to do when they retaliate? They're going to say, ‘we can easily take this US company out here because we've got a Japanese company, or a Korean company, or a European company ready to come in and do the same kind of business here,'" says Rufus Yerxa, a former US trade official who now serves as president of the National Foreign Trade Council. "I think that's a very credible scenario of how all of this plays out."

President Donald Trump kicked off his rally in Minnesota by stroking his ego. As we know, President Trump is obsessed with crowd size. He first bragged on Twitter that there wasn’t enough room for everyone to get in.

President Frump then compared himself to the “elite.”

“They always call the other side, and they do this sometime, ‘the elite.’ The elite! Why are they elite? I have a much better apartment than they do. I’m smarter than they are. I’m richer than they are. I became president and they didn’t,” President Trump said.
...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Easy there Truppits, just because the clown says it's so does not make it so. Lie, after Lie, after Lie is the fat gits mantra.

Channel 4 News just exposed how cynical and hypocritical Trump really is
JUNE 21ST, 2018
FRÉA LOCKLEY GLOBAL, TRENDING, US

Despite saying he didn’t have the authority to sign an executive order to stop the separation of immigrant families at the US border, Donald Trump ‘realised’ he did. Because on 20 June, he signed the order.

Channel 4 News

@Channel4News

President Trump has signed an executive order ending the separation of families at the U.S. border.
Five days ago, he said it was not possible to sign an executive order ending the separation of families at the U.S. border.

15:18 - 20 Jun 2018

‘Magic’ powers
Trump found what must be ‘magic’ powers. As Channel 4 News pointed out effortlessly, signing this order was quite a turnaround. Because on 15 June, he said he couldn’t. And he tried to pin the blame on the Democrats.
In fact, he’s been deflecting blame onto the Democrats quite a lot:

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Democrats are the problem. They don’t care about crime and want illegal immigrants, no matter how bad they may be, to pour into and infest our Country, like MS-13. They can’t win on their terrible policies, so they view them as potential voters!
09:52 - 19 Jun 2018
Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

It’s the Democrats fault, they won’t give us the votes needed to pass good immigration legislation. They want open borders, which breeds horrible crime. Republicans want security. But I am working on something - it never ends!
09:41 - 20 Jun 2018
On 15 June, then, immigration laws were apparently impossible to change through an executive order at all. And Trump blamed the Democrats for a law he created.But now, he’s signed one. And others on his team have also backtracked:

Kaitlan Collins

@kaitlancollins

President Trump handed DHS Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen the pen after he signed the executive order ending the separation of families on the border. It's a policy she said three days ago didn't exist.
15:26 - 20 Jun 2018
‘Lies’
As Bernie Sanders has said, the Trump administration can’t get their own story straight. And Sanders posted a video on 20 June with some sage advice for Trump:
If you’re gonna lie, at least tell the same lie over and over again.
The video says Trump’s people are using these lies to “cover up their immoral policy”.

As The Canary previously reported, Trump’s administration has enforced a “zero-tolerance” immigration policy since April. Prior to this, children stayed with their parents.

Congratulations?
As one Democratic politician said:

Rep. Dan Kildee

@RepDanKildee

We shouldn't congratulate @RealDonaldTrump on being forced to end his own cruel policy that separates children from their families. Thousands of children have suffered & will forever be scarred by the Trump Administration’s inhumane separation of families. #FamiliesBelongTogether
15:56 - 20 Jun 2018

And he’s right. Because Trump is ending a policy he created in the first place

Pob02

War Hero
Book Reviewer
I chose to engage my brain and come up with my own views, rather than simply regurgitate Wikipedia's definition.
You chose to try and engage your brain, fail abysmally and come up with some nonsense that nobody else agrees with.

If I decided that the definaition of a cat was a long necked animal that ate laves in lived in Africa i would be wrong . . .same way you are.

Pob02

War Hero
Book Reviewer
First it was a deterrent. Then it wasn’t. It was a new Justice Department policy. Then it wasn’t.

The Trump administration was simply following the law. Then it said separations weren’t required by law. It could not be reversed by executive order. Then it was.

You almost could not make it up . . . . there are lies, there is the wonderbra, and then there is Trump and his administration.

Pound for pound, I'd say this thread has, after more than seventeen and a half thousand replies, far more hysterical, foam-spattering shriekers than the Free Terry Tomkinson one.

President Trump really brings out the best in people. Four more years, I say.

Pound for pound, I'd say this thread has, after more than seventeen and a half thousand replies, far more hysterical, foam-spattering shriekers than the Free Terry Tomkinson one.

President Trump really brings out the best in people. Four more years, I say.
You're looking at a very different thread than the rest of us.
Hysterical?
Hardly.

Edit; on reflection, one bloke is getting extremely cross about other people discussing Trump.

Last edited: